Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SABINA! Where is our Halloween Forum Event!?

MizuneeMizunee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
in Town Square
I was just curious if there was going to be a Halloween Decoration Event or something like there has been the last few years. I put in the title Sabina just because she is the one who normally posts it. Anyone can post it as long as we get one! PLEASE!!!!! We beg of you. I can guarantee I am not the only one checking forums everyday looking for it!
  1. I am no the only one wanting this, right?13 votes
    1. HECK NO, I WANT A HALLOWEEN CONTEST TOO!!!
       38% (5 votes)
    2. Yes, you are just crazy.
       62% (8 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's no Sabina... :(
    TheNyanCatpawcalypseKensamaofmariPolicromaClovis15MikuV3Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @Mizunee Sabina doesn't work at Nexon anymore. Mabinogi is in search of a new Community Manager. I am sorry to break the news. We have to make due with Nexon Employee Saygo for now.
    MizuneeTairikupawcalypseSherri
  • GretaGreta
    We are waiting for a new CM for about 8 months now... >_>
    MizuneeSherri
  • MizuneeMizunee
    Greta wrote: »
    There's no Sabina... :(
    I see. I just returned recently, so I had no idea. So if no one is in her position then will there be no forum contests like that anymore?
  • MizuneeMizunee
    @Mizunee Sabina doesn't work at Nexon anymore. Mabinogi is in search of a new Community Manager. I am sorry to break the news. We have to make due with Nexon Employee Saygo for now.

What are the requirements for that position if you don't mind me asking. Would they consider mabi players for a position like that?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 6, 2017
    I was gonna say "maybe they know Sabina's gone? maybe it's the new meme? XD"

I guess not though. lol .... We'll hopefully get some kind of halloween forum event. most of the events lately have been screenshot events and not really anything where we use more of our creativity :0
    Mizunee
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 6, 2017
    We do have forum contests. Look at this one. This is a current contest. Our CM is Saygo for now, but he is also CM of Vindictus, so yeah... We need a CM for Mabinogi only.
    Mizunee
    Mizunee wrote: »

What are the requirements for that position if you don't mind me asking. Would they consider mabi players for a position like that?

I am sure that, for some blasphemous reason, one actually needs a college degree of some sort. :/

community_manager_position.png

Or appreciated, it seems.
    GretaMizuneeTairikuSherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited October 6, 2017

They'll consider anyone that meets qualifications and actually lives near their office. they're not gonna hire someone long-distance. You also need specific training for CM that goes beyond what standard GM's do because you interact with the players a LOT as a CM. Last I heard I think Nkeona might be trying for CM status. I remember her saying in game earlier this year that she wanted to be one. I asked her about it recently, but I don't think she saw my question at the time :P
    Mizunee
    Arjune wrote: »

They'll consider anyone that meets qualifications and actually lives near their office. they're not gonna hire someone long-distance. You also need specific training for CM that goes beyond what standard GM's do because you interact with the players a LOT as a CM. Last I heard I think Nkeona might be trying for CM status. I remember her saying in game earlier this year that she wanted to be one

I for one, welcome our new Over Lord.

All Hail Nkeona.

albedo-overlord-gif-2.gif?fit=500%2C281&ssl=1
    ^Totally not my face right now
    MizuneeSherri
  • MizuneeMizunee
    I was gonna say "maybe they know Sabina's gone? maybe it's the new meme? XD"

I guess not though. lol .... We'll hopefully get some kind of halloween forum event. most of the events lately have been screenshot events and not really anything where we use more of our creativity :0

Maybe we should make a meme out of it so I don't feel so dumb looking for someone who has been gone 8 months! XD
    GretaArjuneSherri
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 6, 2017

They'll consider anyone that meets qualifications and actually lives near their office. they're not gonna hire someone long-distance. You also need specific training for CM that goes beyond what standard GM's do because you interact with the players a LOT as a CM. Last I heard I think Nkeona might be trying for CM status. I remember her saying in game earlier this year that she wanted to be one. I asked her about it recently, but I don't think she saw my question at the time :P

I would like to have Mewlynne or Nkeona to be our CM. ;)

Like if you think that Nkeona should be our new CM, or Insightful if you think that Mewlynne should be our CM. :trollface:

*lol at my post, sounds like a Facebook post now*
    BlissfulkillMizuneeNekoLilyNegumikoLeiliciaSherri
  • MizuneeMizunee
    We do have forum contests. Look at this one. This is a current contest. Our CM is Saygo for now, but he is also CM of Vindictus, so yeah... We need a CM for Mabinogi only.

Ahh. I did see that contest! I do plan to participate in that one as well. I just love the ones where players create things. It is always nice to see the different creations and talents of others. On the fan creation pages you get to see tons of great art, but normally nothing outside of that. So those types of events really brought some new things to the forums. I play to start doing clay work or something to put in the fan creations just to give some things a change of pace. :D
  • ArjuneArjune
    Honestly I think Katherz could make a good CM too :)
    MizuneeGreta

I would like to have Mewlynne or Nkeona to be our CM. ;)

Like if you think that Nkeona should be our new CM, or Insightful if you think that Mewlynne should be our CM. :trollface:

*lol at my post, sounds like a Facebook post now*

Nice try, attempting to get more likes. o:) I see through your deception.
    MizuneeSherri
  • MizuneeMizunee
    I have been just liking all of them anyway! XD With some having both a like and insightful. hahah Who are these people that you speak of! I don't know them, but I want to. I need to meet them so they can get these forums rolling with new contests. I would love the job myself and would put myself through training and be there for all of the conventions they go to, my problem is that I have no experience and live of the east coast. But I am a dedicated player who has been here from the beginning and wants this game to thrive. Plus, I love talking with people. ^^
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Give it time. October just started. XD
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Leinei wrote: »
    Give it time. October just started. XD

It's the same every year, someone has to come early October (or even earlier) and be all alarmed cus they see no Halloween event :/
    Sherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Are you trying to summon the spoopy ghost of Sabina? zILbOz7.png
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 6, 2017

I am sure that, for some blasphemous reason, one actually needs a college degree of some sort. :/

community_manager_position.png

Or appreciated, it seems.

I think it should be like running a mini-ecosystem or a family. ;)