Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Don'tcha think this is pushing it a bit, Nexon?

Comments

• LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    TNinja wrote: »
    Hey, think about it.

You can now brag about playing a game with a literal "Press to win" button.

Blissfulkill
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited October 6, 2017
    not as game breaking as you think at least in my case.

bought 22 gachas didn't get a single auto win pass. and @Ellisya also said they aren't common.

So im going to make a big assumption that aren't common enough to be p2w worthy unless you want to spend like 1k$ on this just so you can power lvl with those LOL. They could be sold for meh price or saved for sms that do deserve to be skipped like TDB and Scout. Actually are they tradeable?

though loving this tongue and cheek humor against this pass
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    191 gachas, 2 auto win passes. They aren't exactly common. I saw 1 for sale for 5mil in all of Belvast on Mari.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited October 6, 2017
    Now give me a crystal coupon what will condense refined shadow cystels into Super Ultra Mega purified shadow crystals with a 100,000% Exp boost so I can get to level 200 with the click of a button.

:D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wow whats next? An auto complete dungeon pass?
    This is beyond unnecessary.

Yeah lol. After that we get VERY special pass which gives auto complete for Rabbie Phantasm :trollface:
    Sherri
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    we been playing this game too long and it just not worth doing them everytime, a skip ticket is fine.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    Where is my autoplay button?

3a05a93e76.jpg
    BlissfulkillTheNyanCatNekoLilySherriZairak
  • MizuneeMizunee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    I too think they are a little silly. But if they aren't passed out like they are candy it is fine! Plus you only get huge gold rewards if you have crystals. Oh and might I mention the fact that you probably also have to have the elite pass to enter the mission to begin with. If that is the case, elite passes passes don't fall from the sky. You have to get them by completing shadow missions, so work is still involved. The only other way elite passes are really given out is by some gacha and events. And if you hoard them from events and have that inventory room then it looks like it pays off to be a hoarder! (I am one so I can say this) CONGRATS!!
  • MizuneeMizunee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    Mizunee wrote: »
    I too think they are a little silly. But if they aren't passed out like they are candy it is fine! Plus you only get huge gold rewards if you have crystals. Oh and might I mention the fact that you probably also have to have the elite pass to enter the mission to begin with. If that is the case, elite passes passes don't fall from the sky. You have to get them by completing shadow missions, so work is still involved. The only other way elite passes are really given out is by some gacha and events. And if you hoard them from events and have that inventory room then it looks like it pays off to be a hoarder! (I am one so I can say this) CONGRATS!!

Haha You you do still need the Elite Pass. So there could be worse things. Though no joke Ruairi servers economy is not that great right now... >.>
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Mizunee wrote: »
    Oh and might I mention the fact that you probably also have to have the elite pass to enter the mission to begin with. If that is the case, elite passes passes don't fall from the sky. You have to get them by completing shadow missions, so work is still involved. The only other way elite passes are really given out is by some gacha and events. And if you hoard them from events and have that inventory room then it looks like it pays off to be a hoarder! (I am one so I can say this) CONGRATS!!
    There are many more ways to get elite passes, such as from partner and squire boxes. I'm flooding with them to the point that I don't bother getting the boxes from my partners anymore and on some lazy days I just dropped them on the ground (especially rescue the scout since it's a pain to find people actually wanting to do them if it's not a daily).
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I found this:
    avon_autovictory_coupon.png
    EraleaHazurahSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 6, 2017
    12.jpg

Wow, this is seriously a thing... Does that 'Crystal applied' tag mean you can't stack other crystals on top of this? I would think it would say 'Does not negate effect of Crystal' or something akin to that if that's true.
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    danny_deleto.png
    Sherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If you consider the maximum amount of experience and gold one can obtain using an 'auto win' coupon or pass (and the best crystal you can get your hands on; 400%?)... and then compare those totals to other awards granting experience or gold; this thread and its motive is retarded.
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Well thats the thing.
    Since this exist, there would be a chance for it to be really common drop in the future.
    Sooo… rip mabinogi ?
    ↑ This is FUD in its rawest form. How many 50,000 experience Dragon Statues have you gotten from drops (gachapon drops)? How many 1 million gold checks have you gotten from drops? Common? RIP Mabinogi? ~ You need to lay off whatever it is you're smoking.

Well, for now, we don't seem to know if we get the reward chest or not.

Though we do get crafting materials from the boxes sometimes,.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited October 6, 2017
    @TNinja

Why would that matter? It's not like you're getting the gachapon for free or something.
    why some people have an axe to grind is because p2w? even though these things arent at all that common in this gacha as me and a few others pointed out lol.
    but yeah I don't think this pass warrants this much attention
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Veylaine wrote: »
    why some people have an axe to grind is because p2w? even though these things arent at all that common in this gacha as me and a few others pointed out lol.
    This is Pay2Win? No. Not quite. Pay2Win is when you know what you're paying for.

Well idk tbh Im just guessing why people have a problem with this thing lol
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They are so desperate to reach end game...
    giphy.gif
    [Deleted User]VeylaineSaipawcalypseSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    @TNinja

Why would that matter? It's not like you're getting the gachapon for free.

How does this differ (-xp) from getting a new pair of wings? Think about that.

Materials for end-game stuff, I guess? You know, the new giant crafting stuff.

Didn't pay too much attention to what the boxes gives out these days, sinc ei stopped purchasing.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the elite shadow mission one doesn't bother me, but the avon one does. AVON IS DEAD. LET IT DIE. NOTHING they do is gonna revive it unless they add new rewards or new theater missions or completely revamp it. No one wants Drama Crystals, and no one wants these auto-complete tickets. 90% the time people don't even want to bother making the passes for the missions :|
    [Deleted User]justshowing
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Oh right, those exists too.