Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

█ mochibi art shop [Alexina]

Comments

• mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    edited October 6, 2017
    Asxina wrote: »
    boop here is your finished art! pls let me know if you need anything changed, thank you for ordering <3
    booppp_by_lunar_leaf-dbpo9qb.png

ImaizumiPankoodaAsxina
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    mochibi wrote: »
    Asxina wrote: »
    boop here is your finished art! pls let me know if you need anything changed, thank you for ordering <3
    booppp_by_lunar_leaf-dbpo9qb.png

L.O.V.E it!! Thank you so much!!!
    mochibi
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Your art is SO absolutely cute and beautiful.
    If at all possible, I'd love to commission you once you're free!
  • mochibimochibi
    Vitula wrote: »
    Your art is SO absolutely cute and beautiful.
    If at all possible, I'd love to commission you once you're free!

aaaa thank you (////)
    my shop should be open next week ^`^
  • mochibimochibi
    me getting sidetracked from cm's
    workpls_by_lunar_leafe-dbq4d3z.gif
    OkamixdimsumBravelatiosPankoodaNyuuHokusaiImaizumi
  • mochibimochibi
    aaa here is your first 2 doodles
    gak1_by_lunar_leafe-dbqejqi.png
    gak2_by_lunar_leafe-dbqejqf.png

your last doodle will be done tomorrow!

OkamixdimsumImaizumiNyuuHokusaiGakkuriaqua
  • VitulaVitula
    edited October 15, 2017
    Hello c: ♥
    I see that your art shop is open again! I'd love to commission a doodle or two of my character :')
    My IGN is Vitula (Latin for violin because I'm a huge nerd c': )
    Here are some references ;;;; You could do either outfit or both whatever inspires you more ;;; I know motivation is hard to come by sometimes (especially for me)
    https://gyazo.com/a97134718eff33298b26a18bc06b71ed
    https://gyazo.com/679f64d24ded204c5e7a194a9de2c2fb

I can pay in gold or green dyes (my color is pastel green ♥c: ) or I have a basic green onion sword if you're still looking for that ^^ Let me know ;;^;;♥

EDIT: Wanted to add my discord as well Vitula#2568
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    And it's doneeeeeeeee ;O; Sorry for taking too long!
    Art trade for Mochibi ♥
    We hope you like it ;O;!!

z1NLfBC.jpg

P.S: We like your art so muuuch *~* (I think we've said that a million times already haha)
    Have a nice day!! ♥
    OkamixdimsumImaizumimochibiBravelatiosPankooda
  • mochibimochibi
    boop here's your last piece lakdfa sorry it took me so long ||D i got the outfit n hair mixed up in the refs for the girl and had to redraw her xD
    let me know if you want me to meet you up ingame to trade the gold ^q^
    asjkdfa thank you again for the cm! you always have cute reqs
    dooter_by_lunar_leaf-dbqrl29.png

OkamixdimsumPankoodaNyuuHokusaiImaizumi
  • mochibimochibi
    Hello c: ♥
    I see that your art shop is open again! I'd love to commission a doodle or two of my character :')
    My IGN is Vitula (Latin for violin because I'm a huge nerd c': )
    Here are some references ;;;; You could do either outfit or both whatever inspires you more ;;; I know motivation is hard to come by sometimes (especially for me)
    https://gyazo.com/a97134718eff33298b26a18bc06b71ed
    https://gyazo.com/679f64d24ded204c5e7a194a9de2c2fb

I can pay in gold or green dyes (my color is pastel green ♥c: ) or I have a basic green onion sword if you're still looking for that ^^ Let me know ;;^;;♥

EDIT: Wanted to add my discord as well Vitula#2568

AAA i think i've seen your avi around the lantern event or dunbarton lakdfja or it was someone who looks exactly like your avi ||D same hair/outfit
    i'd love to doodle you for the green onion sword *q*)!!!
  • mochibimochibi
    Art trade for Mochibi ♥

https://i.imgur.com/z1NLfBC.jpg

P.S: We like your art so muuuch *~* (I think we've said that a million times already haha)
    Have a nice day!! ♥
    aaaaa the art turned out super perfect QOQ i am speechless everytime i look at it!
    I didnt know you where making a fullbody! QOQ
    i hope this art is good enough qoq, if you need changes or feel like you deserve more for the trade, feel free to let me know!
    I really do love the art you drew asdfkla
    mabii_by_lunar_leaf-dbqrtqi.png

OkamixdimsumImaizumiPankoodaNyuuHokusai
  • VitulaVitula

AAA i think i've seen your avi around the lantern event or dunbarton lakdfja or it was someone who looks exactly like your avi ||D same hair/outfit

Aaahhh I frequent both those locations so it was probably me (especially for the lantern event :') I was there for easily 6 hours on Saturday)
    Thank you so much ♥ I added you in game on both your characters. Would you like me to mail you the sword or would you prefer to meet up?
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Art trade for Mochibi ♥

https://i.imgur.com/z1NLfBC.jpg

Have a nice day!! ♥
    aaaaa the art turned out super perfect QOQ i am speechless everytime i look at it!
    I didnt know you where making a fullbody! QOQ
    i hope this art is good enough qoq, if you need changes or feel like you deserve more for the trade, feel free to let me know!
    I really do love the art you drew asdfkla
    mabii_by_lunar_leaf-dbqrtqi.png

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Asdmiewnddqifnweufbfdasidniwef
    I FREAKING LOVE IT OMG ♥ ^ ♥
    YOU EVEN DREW MY BABY DRAGON ASDONWEUDBASD
    Good enough?! Dear lord, this is beyond that!! I'm the one who feels like our piece might not be enough compared to yours!!
    I Loved everything for real!! Thank you so muuuuuuchhhhhhhhhh * ~ * aksndiowndsd
    She looks so cute and happy and the cute dragon hiding behind her legs kills me everytime and you got my blue right on the spot ♥ ^♥
    Thank you a bunch for the trade!! ♥ I'm more than happy with it !!! Let us know if there's anything else we could do for you, okie? or if you need us to add anything to the drawing! We'll be more than glad to!
    And yush we made a fullbody because we thought you'd like us to according to the refs you sent me ♥ I'm just glad to know you liked it ><!!
    And I just realized I might be spamming your threat so I'm sorry about that LOL >< But I was really happy with the drawing and I had to express my emotion ;O;!! Thank you a bunch again!! I'll treasure it forever *-*!!!!
  • mochibimochibi

Aaahhh I frequent both those locations so it was probably me (especially for the lantern event :') I was there for easily 6 hours on Saturday)
    Thank you so much ♥ I added you in game on both your characters. Would you like me to mail you the sword or would you prefer to meet up?

ah we can meet up if you'd like xD, not sure how much mailing the sword would cost and i log in usually once a day anyways so it should be easy to meet up ^^
  • mochibimochibi

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Asdmiewnddqifnweufbfdasidniwef
    I FREAKING LOVE IT OMG ♥ ^ ♥
    YOU EVEN DREW MY BABY DRAGON ASDONWEUDBASD
    Good enough?! Dear lord, this is beyond that!! I'm the one who feels like our piece might not be enough compared to yours!!
    I Loved everything for real!! Thank you so muuuuuuchhhhhhhhhh * ~ * aksndiowndsd
    She looks so cute and happy and the cute dragon hiding behind her legs kills me everytime and you got my blue right on the spot ♥ ^♥
    Thank you a bunch for the trade!! ♥ I'm more than happy with it !!! Let us know if there's anything else we could do for you, okie? or if you need us to add anything to the drawing! We'll be more than glad to!
    And yush we made a fullbody because we thought you'd like us to according to the refs you sent me ♥ I'm just glad to know you liked it ><!!
    And I just realized I might be spamming your threat so I'm sorry about that LOL >< But I was really happy with the drawing and I had to express my emotion ;O;!! Thank you a bunch again!! I'll treasure it forever *-*!!!!

aksjdfha i'm happy you like it!! and klasdfja no need to change anything on the art you gave me, you drew my witch girl perfectly!!!!! <3 i am happy with everything about the art you gave me !
    alksdjfa and you're not spamming my thread xDD
    but aaaaaaa i'm (////) so glad you like the art

NyuuHokusai
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    so many refs aaa QvQ

doodle 1 & 2
    refs: my boyy frienddd
    pose

doodle 3&4
    the pupsss

doodle 5&6
    girl hair ref
    boop here's your last piece lakdfa sorry it took me so long ||D i got the outfit n hair mixed up in the refs for the girl and had to redraw her xD
    let me know if you want me to meet you up ingame to trade the gold ^q^
    asjkdfa thank you again for the cm! you always have cute reqs
    dooter_by_lunar_leaf-dbqrl29.png

SCREAMS at all my babies aaaa Q7Q
    my friends (the non purple characters) also really love the comis too!

i think i mailed the check to lunarleaf during the weekend? let me know if you didn't get it!

thank you so much again jtdklsjk
    next time ill pay with paypal GROSS SOBBING

• mochibimochibi
    !! i recieved the check
    aaaaaaaaa
    askdjfkadfa
    thank you for the tip QOQ) U R ALWAYS TOO NICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • mochibimochibi
    here is your doodle!
    i'm not sure how much the onion sword is, so if you want me to draw your second ref too feel free to let me know ^`^!!
    mabii_by_lunar_leafe-dbr58bf.png

ImaizumiOkamixdimsumNyuuHokusai
  • VitulaVitula
    here is your doodle!
    i'm not sure how much the onion sword is, so if you want me to draw your second ref too feel free to let me know ^`^!!
    mabii_by_lunar_leafe-dbr58bf.png

SADGHFJDSGSDFGDSF I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHH
    I mailed the onion sword to lunarleaf ;;;;;;; You're such a sweetie thats perfect hhhhhh i love it so much
  • VitulaVitula
    Hey! A friend of mine is really interested in commissioning you! He tried to make a forum account but it isn't letting him post still so I'm gonna be his middle man if that's alright!
    This is his message:
    Hey I saw your artwork from a friend of mine that recently commissioned one and I loved it. It was awesome. If you have time, I'd also like to commission a doodle of my character as well. My IGN is kwkf8. I'll post two pictures of my character and from there you can decide on whatever you'd like to do. I can pay in gold, I don't have any of the items you are asking for. If you want it, my discord user is Parthalonian#0952. Here are the references! http://prntscr.com/h0b0vv http://prntscr.com/gzn72i