Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Don'tcha think this is pushing it a bit, Nexon?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Arjune wrote: »
    the elite shadow mission one doesn't bother me, but the avon one does. AVON IS DEAD. LET IT DIE. NOTHING they do is gonna revive it unless they add new rewards or new theater missions or completely revamp it. No one wants Drama Crystals, and no one wants these auto-complete tickets. 90% the time people don't even want to bother making the passes for the missions :|

Die Parthalonians Die!
    [Deleted User]
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I was joking about the Rosemary Gloves ... ... :expressionless:

And I, forgot they existed.
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited October 6, 2017
    No Lord missions...? FFFFFF. Anyways~...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Make this a perma in the Cash shop Muh alts need em...Nexon ;) ;) ;)
    Sherri
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    So this was tested and you do not get a rewards chest. You only get gold+EXP
    Also the 400% crystals are EXP only, they do not increase gold.
    Rhey[Deleted User]HazurahArjunepawcalypseSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    So this was tested and you do not get a rewards chest. You only get gold+EXP
    Also the 400% crystals are EXP only, they do not increase gold.

So this is best hoarded 4 gold farming elite sw with U+7 alts...? :p
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 6, 2017
    if no rewards chest I'd rather run the mission then tbh. chance of getting a broken seal chain >>>>> finishing instant and getting like 100k gold and 10 levels
    Sherri
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I found this:
    avon_autovictory_coupon.png

I actually burst out laughing
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited October 6, 2017
    So... Where's the killing and where's the fun? I wanna murder stuff...
    [Deleted User]pawcalypseNekoLilySherrijustshowing
  • MeliMeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited October 7, 2017
    Don't you think you guys are over reacting a little? its not like they are being sold in cash shop for 1 nx, I hardly believe you will find more than 10 in the entire server. its like that gem from the giant update that made you get 200 level, its there, but the question is will you be able to get your hands on one?
    [Deleted User]TheOthic
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    Meli wrote: »
    Don't you think you guys are over reacting a little? its not like they are being sold in cash shop for 1 nx, I hardly believe you will find more than 10 in the entire server. its like that gem from the giant update that made you get 200 level, its there, but the question is will you be able to get your hands on one?

Yeah for real. if you read some posts these passes are very uncommon. like this guy who bought 191, literally spent like almost 300 bucks and he only got 2 :/ . You have to spend literal Gs irl just so you can get enough to MAYBE power level you for one rebirth maybe lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Smh²
    pawcalypseSherri
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    If you consider the maximum amount of experience and gold one can obtain using an 'auto win' coupon or pass (and the best crystal you can get your hands on; 400%?)... and then compare those totals to other awards granting experience or gold; this thread and its motive is retarded.

The only "intention" here was my own amusement. I got a funny item in the gacha and posted it. It IS pay to win, but not enough to be detrimental to the game as they are rare. It is quite silly no matter how you look at it, as I do play the game to actually play the game, even if I can't always be online for it.

I plan on sharing it with friends and guildies once I can actually get 6 of them together at one time. :P
    [Deleted User]TheNyanCat
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Reforges are blatantly pay to win.... and are random. I don't personally have an issue with them, but they are what they are.
    [Deleted User]VitulaSaipawcalypseArchdukeValeCortezSherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Reforges? Never heard of 'em. :smirk:

Clearly fake news! :*
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Isn't this basically the equivalent to a lack of nipples in Berserk? Granted, it is not the most upsetting flaw, but it is the most conspicuous one nonetheless, and the most nonsensical you could point out to anyone just familiar with the franchise.

With Mabinogi, Shadow Missions aren't the worst things you can just autocomplete, but it really does make a veteran player like myself wonder "Why" and "Where are we going", as well "Really?"

It isn't as bad as it is just flagrant, more of the concept of principle than effect.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    yes
    you all can say "over 100 gachas i only got 2 or 3"
    but what will happen in the future? more of these probably will likely to become more and more common on future gacha
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Hazurah wrote: »
    yes
    but what will happen in the future? more of these probably will likely to become more and more common on future gacha

Most of the rarer gatcha items are for those who want to invest to have these items ahead of time. They will bring out some of the rarer items as more common in due time. Just depends on which items. I mean look at wings....and now they have wing gatchas here and there.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I can see them becoming part of one of one of those "package" deals they have every now and then.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I can see them becoming part of one of one of those "package" deals they have every now and then.

Or like the SM and dungeon passes, in due time...when we're probably another 2 years older?
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    Hazurah wrote: »
    yes
    CvvJ13bUkAAE6Qx.jpg
    Excuse me I think you dropped this :smirk:
    Crimsọn[Deleted User]VeylainepawcalypseSherriLeilicia