Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone notice your carrots are missing?

Naomii66Naomii66
Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
edited October 9, 2017 in General Chat
Since I'm not on mabi a lot, only during weekends in limited times, I'll be getting my pony on the day the balloon horse event ends;
But I noticed I got one carrot today but my 7 other carrots disappeared?? And I'm really confused?? I talked with a friend and they noticed that they didn't get a carrot yesterday but just disposed of them all overall...is this a bug or is the carrot event ending early (initially it ends on oct 14)
If that's true, its really a bummer since I was looking forward to getting that pet xDD the cloud like buffs would be useful

EDIT: GUYS ITS RESOLVED NOW DONT WORRY
  1. u guys notice this?34 votes
    1. oh yeahhh
       9% (3 votes)
    2. nah ur crazy lol
       74% (25 votes)
    3. im confused
       18% (6 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I haven't noticed any missing carrots.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    No carrots missing here.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I have all my carrots. I have 5 after getting the first whistle
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Check all your inv and bags.
    I thought mine disappeared too but it just moved when i used the auto stack
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    lceCream wrote: »
    Check all your inv and bags.
    I thought mine disappeared too but it just moved when i used the auto stack

I used auto stack like five times (didn't work) and reopened all my bags quite a few times as well. I sent a ticket through customer support, it's probably just me lol;
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    But carrots are like the acorns, they don't auto stack
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Eralea wrote: »

Actually, in the past I've used autostack and they do stack my carrots; this time it doesn't work sadly. it's fine though, I submitted a ticket and I'll find out what's wrong~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 8, 2017

Yeah they need to knock it off with that and make all event items auto stackable. I couldn't wait for the acorn event to be over with because of all the freaking unstackable acorns.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Nope.

Now if only these counted.
    cAOwwau.jpg
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 8, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah they need to knock it off with that and make all event items auto stackable. I couldn't wait for the acorn event to be over with because of all the freaking unstackable acorns.

They don't auto stack for a good reason you know... It's because stacking the needed amount will create the new item in your inventory.
    So imagine that you have 15 carrots shattered around your inventory. You use auto stack button. Boom. Either they get stacked and nothing happens or they get stacked and creates a new pet whistle, but you lose extra 3 carrots. They made them to not auto stack to prevent terrible bugs from happening.
    lilblkrose
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Sometimes I have to open all my bags and use the search function...sadly its case sensitive and you must type it how it shows in game for it to highlight at times.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

They don't auto stack for a good reason you know... It's because stacking the needed amount will create the new item in your inventory.
    So imagine that you have 15 carrots shattered around your inventory. You use auto stack button. Boom. Either they get stacked and nothing happens or they get stacked and creates a new pet whistle, but you lose extra 3 carrots. They made them to not auto stack to prevent terrible bugs from happening.

Yeah well you can't trade carrots and the purpose of items like that is supposed to stack to get the item that it's intended for. The pony is also untradable unless you get a pet medal which would be needed regardless if you wanted to trade it. The acorn bentos are tradable. Items like this can and should be able to auto stack if you want. It's not going to break anything. Lol.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 8, 2017
    rabbit.gif
    SherriSaiNaomii66CrimsọnJJKensamaofmari
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    edited October 8, 2017

Acorn event is over. If you have the doll bag in your inv, you will *always* get acorns.

edit: misread. Didn't see the 'couldn't ' part. Whoop-- I really need to get my eyes checked HAHA. Still though, hate how the doll bag gives you more acorns ;( Never ending.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Leilicia wrote: »

Acorn event is over. If you have the doll bag in your inv, you will *always* get acorns.

edit: misread. Didn't see the 'couldn't ' part. Whoop-- I really need to get my eyes checked HAHA. Still though, hate how the doll bag gives you more acorns ;( Never ending.

Always? Nice. Gonna get free gems everyday. Of course, if the empty bento boxes give me any.
    Stupid leather and stuff.. ugh.
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    o: issue got resolved now; thanks for all your inputs ^^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 10, 2017
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    rabbit.gif

ua2in1d.gif
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    edited October 9, 2017
    Nevermind- I was lied to about the end date. So, I think i'll make it. hopefully... even if some of mine were missing.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I ate the carrots

be05da7c3033a5ae149a908ffdb8e464.jpg
    Naomii66pawcalypse
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Arjune wrote: »
    I ate the carrots

be05da7c3033a5ae149a908ffdb8e464.jpg

T_T ahhhh so thats is where they went;;