Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Fayenia

queenloreleiqueenlorelei
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited August 26, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
We are recruiting more members in Fayenia! http://www.fayeniaguild.weebly.com/
If you are interested message me here, or message Adrian Sebastion
Feel free to add Queenlorelei#2506 on discord, if you'd like to meet us before you join. ^^
:-D We are at 200/250 members!
Our guild is a friendly guild with three chat platforms! (Skype/Facebook/discord)
(If you are not comfortable with any platform, or you do not speak/join in calls you are not required to do so! We DO NOT force our members to speak/join/or involve themselves into conversations.)
Any issues with any other guild member should be taken up with me personally, I will keep it confidential!
Our guild runs shadow missions, dungeons, dailies, and ect.
We are very social and active.
We take part in guild events and do peaca runs, MA spam, SM, spam, practically everything!
Activity requirement is: 2 weeks (+ if told beforehand) (inactivity in mabinogi will be okay if you continue to be active within the chatplatforms.)
We do not have any requirements to join!
You may not be a scammer or have been accused of scamming, we do check the scammers list quite often and in our discord we have a channel dedicated to posting the IGNs of people who have scammed.
You are required to turn in your GP before logging off, though if you forget you won't be held accountable to any extent! Just as long as you do it :-D
Join Today! <3 ^^
Guild Leader: queenlorelei
Officer: alexdra

Comments

• CWhitCWhit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    IGN: Whitaker

I haven't played since 2005 I returned to Mabinogi a week ago and I noticed that much has changed since I last got on. If you are still recruiting please note me or add me please.