Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Pet Inventory Organizer

Donny_DonsterDonny_Donster
Mabinogi Rep: 605
in Feedback and Suggestions
I got tired of opening up all of my pet's inventory to organize them because there's a 1 minute cooldown. However I got hit in the head with a light bulb during this struggle and got a good idea; a pet inventory organizer! It's basically like the bank except you can't transfer stuff from pet/partner to character; it's only from pet/partner to pet/partner, you don't have to make a new NPC for this, just use the bank.

Why is this a good idea? Well, for many old players like me, we have somewhere a little over 10 pets or maybe about 100, so the idea organizing our stuff without waiting for a minute seems like a great idea because as it stands, all of my pet's/partner's inventory looks like a college student's dorm room.
  1. A Pet Inventory Organizer6 votes
    1. Yay
       100% (6 votes)
    2. Nay
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I like it. But they should just let use pet storage on the fly. Or just a way to search.
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    I agree there should be a better way to organize pet's inv. At least a way to search for an item without having to check every pet. What I do now is use the "set note" to label my pets inv. (Example: Foot Wear, or Weapons or Outfits ect)This helps but I usually still have to search thru several pets to find a particular item and after about 6 months of needing to get stuff out of my inv quickly things become a mess again and have to be re-organized. Plus if you play on a new pc or like in my case, my hard drive had to be replaced, now all my labels "set notes" are gone and I have to re-label all my pets. D: