Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A little gripe about FSN puppets...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited October 10, 2017 in General Chat
Haz anyone collected the entire set? Do they all collectively exist on one server(Or Mari @ least?)???

And 4 the love of Nao can people who own all or at least one of the RIN/SABER/ARCHER/ILLYSVIEL puppets post pic 4 me to be jelly @ in this thread?(Include server plox) I've been pursuing these 4 over 7 months with 50m+ offers or trading yuis and no-one bothered. I'm getting skeptical. Or wut's the new reasonable exchange tag without being desperate??? :/

Ps. I'll be back later 2 check in the evening.

__b-0710.gif

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    The Gachapon was under-spammed because no one wanted items that couldn't be dyed, and I don't think the few found were ever sold. Once in a blue moon I see someone wearing one on Alexina, but it's a very rare occurrence. I couldn't begin to imagine how much you'd have to pay to get one of these people to budge, but the amount would probably be well over 100m.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 10, 2017
    Yep pretty much, crap we couldn't dye because UBW was anal retentive to boot. So we didn't spend very much on it at all.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Right now in Tarlach server, two FSN puppets are being sold..current offer for them is 35m each. no idea how high it'll go up.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 11, 2017
    I told you before that no one will trade for a Yui. just 1 FSN puppet is like 3x rarer than any Yui, and unfortunately most are with owners that don't want to get rid of them now

You're looking at at least 80m if you find one for sale while Yui is 35m

I couldn't even get my hands on one
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rhey wrote: »
    __b-0710.gif

That gif is... ugh...
    Sherri
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    DiUiJiI.png

Just under a month ago on Mari server when that gachapon with the support puppets came out, I saw this in a shop. I'm not sure who bought it though...
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    @Vania I'm not sure how it is on your server, but for mine we generally price something at 20m in the shop as a means of having it in there for buyers to look at but the idea is for them to note you their offer..which is usually well over 20m. So, I'm assuming that seller wanted to do that but since it was right during the gacha maybe they meant it for 20m? (':
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited October 11, 2017
    Leilicia wrote: »
    @Vania I'm not sure how it is on your server, but for mine we generally price something at 20m in the shop as a means of having it in there for buyers to look at but the idea is for them to note you their offer..which is usually well over 20m. So, I'm assuming that seller wanted to do that but since it was right during the gacha maybe they meant it for 20m? (':

@Leilicia why would someone note the seller an offer of well over 20m if they can just snipe it from the shop where it's stupidly priced at 20m? (Direct bank transfer...it's a thing) O.o You might be thinking of housing, and that for sure doesn't go up to 20m for pricing... 9,999,999 is max

looks like Rhey missed out on a super cheap archer puppet
    GretaShouK
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Nah, its how its done here though. No idea why anyone would actually trust that someone would do that, but they do. It's to get an item seen, but I think I had it switched. I think its priced at 20m and you offer lower? That seems more reasonable.
  • ArjuneArjune
    yeah that definitely makes more sense XD
    Greta
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Though I did once see an Afternoon Tea Dress in a shop for 20m when I thought those sold way higher. No idea though (':
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 11, 2017
    Vania wrote: »
    DiUiJiI.png

Just under a month ago on Mari server when that gachapon with the support puppets came out, I saw this in a shop. I'm not sure who bought it though...
    Arjune wrote: »
    Leilicia wrote: »

@Leilicia why would someone note the seller an offer of well over 20m if they can just snipe it from the shop where it's stupidly priced at 20m? (Direct bank transfer...it's a thing) O.o You might be thinking of housing, and that for sure doesn't go up to 20m for pricing... 9,999,999 is max

looks like Rhey missed out on a super cheap archer puppet

OMGERrrrrrrDdddddddd I'm drowning in my own disappointments 4 not being around 2 snipe that.

source.gif

I'll give 10% commission of da sales price 2 anyone giving me a note to a ps with fsn puppets 4 sale after I make a successful purchased. :'(
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited October 11, 2017
    I believe I saw my friend having an Illyasviel Support Puppet on Mari one time :x

There's probably a few FSN Support Puppet owners that probably are inactive so...

I remember seeing the FSN gacha and stuff coming out, and saw the stuff weren't dyeable so I didn't bother to do it -shrugs-
  • RheyRhey
    Chibisai wrote: »
    I believe I saw my friend having an Illyasviel Support Puppet on Mari one time :x

There's probably a few FSN Support Puppet owners that probably are inactive so...

I remember seeing the FSN gacha and stuff coming out, and saw the stuff weren't dyeable so I didn't bother to do it -shrugs-

If only I was around when the gacha kicked off here...I'd be done with all my fsn collectables from the gacha in one night. :(

I died a little inside every time a week goes by and I still get no offer. It's 7 months now I think I have a hallow spot inside me somewhere. :'(
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    And a friend of mine adamantly thinks they go for around 25m and doesn't believe me when I said they're rare as hell and thus being way more expensive than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Arjune
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 12, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    __b-0710.gif

That gif is... ugh...

Ikr... one motion away from something lewd happening. :P
  • RheyRhey
    ShouK wrote: »
    And a friend of mine adamantly thinks they go for around 25m and doesn't believe me when I said they're rare as hell and thus being way more expensive than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He can sell it to me 4 25m...

giphy.gif
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I've seen a few on Tarlach. Quite a few, in fact....
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 13, 2017
    I've seen a few on Tarlach. Quite a few, in fact....

Are they 4 sales...? And Tarlach actually has enuf whales nowadays 2 get more than one? :o

I haven't even seen any around on Mari @ all...like people don't even equip em while afking around fashinogi turfs. :'(
  • MadgeargoonMadgeargoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Would you like a picture of just the puppet in the inventory or with a character wearing the puppet?