Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best way to earn EXP?

AlukinaAlukina
Mabinogi Rep: 860
in Help
As the title suggests. What do you guys think is the best way to earn EXP/levels? Could use some help.

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I've been told that spamming the Martial Arts Tournament gives good Exp. Enn's dream dungeon is meant to be good Exp too. Although these are assuming you can either find a party or are strong enough to solo.
    Don't forget your exploration level too, you can do the quest to sketch the lich on each channel once per in-game day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (Sunday is easiest).
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    BFT2 spamming with 400% crystals. Takes at most 5 mins (when lagging/ice mines) for me with minimum repair fees (daggers ftw)
    Negumiko
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    MA (martial arts competition), saga (ep 10? I don't remember), pink bean quest in homestead, sidhe finnechaid adv dungeons with 2million exp+
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    If u can stack...Dorren REq is best. Over 800k payout every 5mins ;) .
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    ShouK wrote: »
    BFT2 spamming with 400% crystals. Takes at most 5 mins (when lagging/ice mines) for me with minimum repair fees (daggers ftw)

I am farming the same mission on Hard mode with those 400% crystals. this is a great way to earn xp fast and you probably make around 30k gold or more each time. really easy cause all the enemies are in the same place each time but it can make you go crazy after about 20 times in a row.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Negumiko wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »

I am farming the same mission on Hard mode with those 400% crystals. this is a great way to earn xp fast and you probably make around 30k gold or more each time. really easy cause all the enemies are in the same place each time but it can make you go crazy after about 20 times in a row.

I guess im not normal I can spam that mission without crystals for 2-3 hours a day and get to lvl 140ish before the next rb
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Ma is great for grinding, 1m ish exp per set, adv Sidhe gives 2m exp per run and then lords and other elite shadow missions give several 100k exp and sometimes 1m if you have crystals.

For exploration just have r1 exploration mastery and sketch the lich.
  • LejuneLejune
    GM 4man SM, been soloing that with FH. Just exit at grenades and repeat. Be in a family party for exp boost. All exp to finish. Pet link exp bonus. 2x pots and or palalan skill. Its lv 120 in under and hour. I touch lv 180 in 4 hours. You are welcome.