Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

People training music in the middle of towns.

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited October 14, 2017
    it get worse
    MIC + MUSIC SPAM + Full Friend/Black list
    pawcalypse
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Shaeli wrote: »
    I haven't had instrument music on in years. Never hear anything but the same dozen or so currently popular songs, anyways.

Constantly hearing the SAO OP is what made me mute instruments permanently.
    Sherripawcalypse
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Gaea wrote: »
    AgentJean wrote: »
    There should be a special room reserved for these people in Peaca. >:)

Yeah somewhere in hell. XD

Peaca is worse then Hell.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited October 17, 2017
    Sai wrote: »
    And I remember that this sort of thing used to never happen because people knew it was annoying, and they'd go train in a dungeon or their homestead or at least off in some secluded spot.

That was back before music became a skill set. WEW!
    Spamming default music in town has been an everyday thing for a long long time. At least on Mari.

Yup why I have a very big blacklist that I occasionally clear out. So sick of hearing that default awful music, or singing.
    It isn't like some ultra convenient place exists that they could got to with a single click of a button where no one would have to hear them like a homestead exists ya know.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Which is worse?
    AFK playing or playing a score that comes out as sound frags?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Which is worse?
    AFK playing or playing a score that comes out as sound frags?

Yes.