Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alexina troll housing shop

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
There's a housing in Alexina that sells items at a very low price
it gives a small glint of hope to broke players like me then smashes it to dust
[img][/img]b71nICJ.png
I dont own this shop (obviously) and I cropped the owners name and sent a note about this post
if the owner responds i will try to get this removed
JJpawcalypseCrimsọnbadnewsbarrettSherrioffwithyourheadsRoyalty[Deleted User]Darkpixie99iMattxC

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    That is... Wow...
    Quick, Nexon! This is the perfect time to raise the housing gold capacity!!
    BlissfulkillNekoLilypawcalypseLeineiClovis15SherriHazurahcourtneyyCrimsọnLostLinksand 7 others.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    That is...kind of hilarious.
    [Deleted User]iMattxC
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I was lured after seeing the crk sword i wanted to buy it and im broke
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 17, 2017
    Probably everyone in Alexina is aware of this troll player. Saw plenty of people trying to buy stuff in there. The house of this seller constantly have visitors inside lol. Also this same troll player was "selling" NX with revealed code in it so people had a good laugh. Don't know if the guy did that intentionally or it was actual accident... :#
    [Deleted User]
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I remember that one, the seller had all of them set to 1 gold before
    GretaBlissfulkillPolicromaoffwithyourheads[Deleted User]Vimi
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    jjeremy wrote: »
    That is... Wow...

That would be sooooo awesome!!!! I would love to see that player throw a tantrum after everything got bought out because of something like that.

[Deleted User]iMattxCEramystSplatulated
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ktty wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »
    That is... Wow...

That would be sooooo awesome!!!! I would love to see that player throw a tantrum after everything got bought out because of something like that.

Schadenfreude! =D
    [Deleted User]Vimi
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited October 17, 2017
    That seems very fun....
    [Deleted User]Tairiku
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I'd do this on Mari just to get people mad.
    [Deleted User]
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I love that! HEH! :D
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    And then Nexon randomly increases the housing limit to 50m without maintenance...
    [Deleted User]VimiiMattxCEramyst
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Now if only someone would do this on Tarlach...
    [Deleted User]Darkpixie99Tairiku
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Gaea wrote: »
    And then Nexon randomly increases the housing limit to 50m without maintenance...

I will relish the day that happens as all the fashion show offs return to their house to see the 30 pairs of rare wings they had on display sold for 1 gold each.
    badnewsbarrettoffwithyourheadsCrimsọnpawcalypseSerendipitousNight[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 17, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »

I will relish the day that happens as all the fashion show offs return to their house to see the 30 pairs of rare wings they had on display sold for 1 gold each.

It would happen which is WHY they haven't implemented it yet. It would be ticket nightmare for them.

They would have to shut the housing system down temporarily. But before that they would have to disable to housing auction system and wait for everyone's stuff to go to the resident menu storage. Once everyone's stuff is out of the houses and that process could take a month - I would bump the limit from 5m to 50m. Open housing back up, let the guilds rebuild, house auctions underway, everyone retrieves their stuff, ext.

But that might be too advanced for them to do. But that's how I would go about it.
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    As funny as this is, it makes me very angry. I'm a poor player myself and for people to do this.. ugh! Don't even tell me to 'lighten up' or 'take a joke'. Yeah it was funny for a bit until I realized this could happen to me or even a dear friend of mine. Then I wasn't laughing. :/
    This is why they need to increase the money capacity.
    Just the other day, somebody had an outfit I wanted for sale for 3m but I couldn't buy it because their house was full.
    Thank goodness they did eventually get back to me, but they were really nice! Just their kindness made my whole day :D
    But for people to purposely do this just.. ow.
    offwithyourheadspawcalypse[Deleted User]VimiDarkpixie99
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It would happen which is WHY they haven't implemented it yet. It would be ticket nightmare for them.

I don't see much reason to why Customer Support should help them with something like that. After all, they put the items "up for sale" in their house. If you want to get an item out on the board for offers, you set it at the max input price: setting it at 1 gold makes you look like scum.
    badnewsbarrettFreakoutcastSebastianoffwithyourheadspawcalypse[Deleted User]
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Reason why they are not uncapping Housing Max = Reason why they are not revamping premium service

And pretty much they won't or can't do anything until Mabinogi service ends...
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    He isn't technically wrong with those prices...I mean all gacha items are worth $1.50 IRL.

7zdFpPM.gif
    SherriValenmiroffwithyourheadsCrimsọnpawcalypse[Deleted User]VimiJoejonas
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Rhey wrote: »
    He isn't technically wrong with those prices...I mean all gacha items are worth $1.50 IRL.

7zdFpPM.gif

Tell that to the sellers who price stuff at $100 in real cash monies for pixels9dnGeIh.png
    [Deleted User]
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

7zdFpPM.gif

Tell that to the sellers who price stuff at $100 in real cash monies for pixels9dnGeIh.png

lmfao... xD No joke...
    [Deleted User]