Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alexina troll housing shop

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    that actually made me chuckle..

i wonder how many sad souls fell for it.
    [Deleted User]Tairiku
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    He isn't technically wrong with those prices...I mean all gacha items are worth $1.50 IRL.

7zdFpPM.gif

Tell that to the sellers who price stuff at $100 in real cash monies for pixels9dnGeIh.png

That fella must be a silly chap. Only kids would fall for that. Like walking into a van full of free $0.25 candy traps. :*
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Once I saw fleet feet for 50k, so I decided to go to the house and see if it was real.
    Turns out it was really only 50k and I got em. :S
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 18, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    As funny as this is, it makes me very angry. I'm a poor player myself and for people to do this.. ugh! Don't even tell me to 'lighten up' or 'take a joke'. Yeah it was funny for a bit until I realized this could happen to me or even a dear friend of mine. Then I wasn't laughing. :/
    This is why they need to increase the money capacity.
    Just the other day, somebody had an outfit I wanted for sale for 3m but I couldn't buy it because their house was full.
    Thank goodness they did eventually get back to me, but they were really nice! Just their kindness made my whole day :D
    But for people to purposely do this just.. ow.

I think the main lesson here is to "always expect nothing". It is the driving motto of my life. You cannot be let down if you have not gotten your hopes up, right? ;)
    I do think 5 million gold capacity is ancient.
    [Deleted User]SherriAlchemistjk
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 18, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Once I saw fleet feet for 50k, so I decided to go to the house and see if it was real.
    Turns out it was really only 50k and I got em. :S

THIS LUCK...

Jelousy over 9000.

In Alexina, Fleet Fleet are like 6-8m. Usually female ones are always more expensive and if it's r1 as well then R.I.P that overprice.
    [Deleted User]
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Reminds me of the thread where someone did the same thing with angel wings and had screenshots of at least 30 ish people in the house just hanging out after being bamboozled.
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hinotama wrote: »
    I'd do this on Mari just to get people mad.

People still do housing shopping on Mari?
    [Deleted User]
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    I just noticed this today, took a screenshot and sent it to my friend. Grade A trolling. I'd love for a maintenance to happen that quietly raised the gold cap in the house, and suddenly, MILLIONS OF GOLD WORTH OF ITEMS FOR POCKET CHANGE!
    [Deleted User]
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Hinotama wrote: »
    I'd do this on Mari just to get people mad.

People still do housing shopping on Mari?

only when I was too lazy to scan the belvast shops for a cheapo staff for my alt
    [Deleted User]
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    This is hilarious :D
    [Deleted User]
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Well, all this here evil plotting out in the open has pretty much guaranteed they'll never raise the housing cap. ^^;
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 22, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    Well, all this here evil plotting out in the open has pretty much guaranteed they'll never raise the housing cap. ^^;

all they have to do is take down all housing flyers when they make the changes, and if people don't read the announcements before pricing their items again and putting out flyers then that's their fault. Korean players went through the changes too somehow, right? I always read announcements and patch notes when we have a maintenance
    Sherri[Deleted User]Carlize
  • CntrlCntrl
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    Hah. They may have such rarities, but they do not own the cheese of wisdom.
    583a49d75c.gif
    Sherri[Deleted User]Blissfulkill
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Does that actually flash if you drop it?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Ah. I remember getting baited by this years ago on Mari.

Annoying waste of time.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Royalty wrote: »
    This is hilarious :D

It's more hilarious to read the notes of salty players who had their hopes up for buying White Dominion Wings for 50k. :trollface:
    Sherri
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Has this community seriously gotten to a point where someone going out of their way to smash/hurt others' hopes for an item into pieces can be called 'funny'? You guys are honestly pathetic.
    SherriSebastianSaiBehelitObsimAlchemistjk
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Has this community seriously gotten to a point where someone going out of their way to smash/hurt others' hopes for an item into pieces can be called 'funny'? You guys are honestly pathetic.

Well, when you have new gachapon spotlight outfits/items for 10mil+ with every new release, then yeah...there's gotta be someone to lighten the mood.
    Seriously though, even if the rates were to improve, or the gachapon grant list were nerfed, someone would still find a way to overprice things and troll others.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I hate it too, I even ranted in a comment myself.
    But then I realized that there is always going to be somebody rude out there and there is no point to complain.

I'd still get angry if a friend gets bamboozled like that, however.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Well, when you have new gachapon spotlight outfits/items for 10mil+ with every new release, then yeah...there's gotta be someone to lighten the mood.

If the community is gonna lighten the mood in that manner it's gonna look toxic to everyone outside it. I'm pretty sure a large percentage of the community would rather us look inviting and nice rather than the messages I'm reading here.
    Sherri