Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Option to opt out from Acorns

GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
in Feedback and Suggestions
Can there be a feature/button/option to disable getting acorns from the Detective Squirrel Doll Bag?

Instead of being forced in getting unstackable acorns that I randomly find in dark corners in my inventory I rather not have them at all.

Tbh I'd be ok if they increased the stack-able limit of the bento boxes to 50 or even 100, but 5 per stack is just cluttering my inv and I don't pay enough attention to constantly give the squirrel bento boxes.

Comments

• Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    support, its so annoying to have acorns flooding my inv every time I level up 24/7 omfg TuT
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 18, 2017
    If they increased the stack amount for bento boxes and had acorns actually stack with each other automatically.. >:/
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited October 18, 2017
    technically you do have the option to opt out : just don't use the bags

but seriously, it's a nice gimmick but gets very annoying
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    please. They're so annoying when I level up a bunch at once and yeah bentos being 2x2 and only stacking up to 5... no thanks.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    If youre on ruairi, you can mail the acorns and bentos to me... lol...
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Jazmyn wrote: »

And if you are on Mari, mail em' to me OuO loool
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 21, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »

And if you are on Mari, mail em' to me OuO loool

Annnnnnd if you are on Alexina, mail them to me! ;)
    JazmynSherri