Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bugs not fixed Leaving guilds

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in Help
You say leaving guilds is fixed it isn t , lies. I had to get a ticket sent in to leave another guild that was expired now I want to leave a guild again and I still can t this is not Fixed and it needs to be I do not need to send in a ticket in everytime I want to leave an expired guild. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    You don't need to send in a ticket too, you know. Just go onto mabi website and into the community spot, there's a "Guilds" section. Put your name in and it'll go to your current guild. Then, a big "LEAVE GUILD" will be on the side. There isn't any 'glitch' too anyway since thats just the guild being expired and the guild page is no longer in use...since it expired. Only way to leave an expired guild is online (easiest way for everyone)
  • PepperPepper
    No there is no drop down list for my name. I sent in a print screen of that. They had to change my password to remove me from the last guild. I ve tried 3 different browsers.cleaned out all my cookies redown loaded the game. etc It is not fixed at least not for me
  • PepperPepper
    Thank you, I couldn t log in on that page I clicked on the button it wouldn t work. Nor did it work on the main page. I had to go to get NX to be able to log in.
    [Deleted User]