Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you even enjoy mabi anymore?

WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
Mabinogi Rep: 955
in General Chat
People literally either afk or spam stuffs. I hate spams

Comments

• IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Just wait for the next new thing :'v
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    IzzyKuroNeko

Just wait for the next new thing :'v
    and more grind? :/
    Ive taken a break from the grind myself, tbh if you can't find friends to go goof off and come up with various activities then it's time to call a break until you feel recharged to come back, it's sad, but it's true.
    Erydanospawcalypse
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Worstnoobeverz

People literally either afk or spam stuffs. I hate spams
    If you don't like doing that, then don't afk or spam stuff. Do like I do and actually play Mabi.
    ErydanosNegumikoRukiyaKingEphyMediaKlepto
    Well, I've done many things that can be done except hard stuffs like Phantasm rabbie as they require you to grind for better stats/gears. I tried find people to actually start over and play mabi with me but it getting too repetitive. I think I'm done focusing solely on mabi and gonna try play other games. Thanks for the comments.
    Just come back when you're ready, it's better than wearing yourself out until you can't even see the game anymore, I've played since 2013, I'm on the point where I just need to finishing gearing myself and finish some skills but I don't feel like grinding so hard plus don't have the money to throw at reforges and the stupid enchant protections that are so expensive :I
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 3, 2017
    I just enjoy the game and do random things that pop up in my mind, like training, hunting, collecting and such. I rarely spam dungeons for the items i need because that one is just painful to do. I also don't try to get best gear too since they are just too op.
    RukiyaKingEphyRuairiGiantMediaKleptoHelsa
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I seem to enjoy the game when I have a task at hand. Currently about about negative 3000 AP. From Deranking my skills and ranking other stuff. I decided to tackle life skills now since they tend to take the most time and cost less AP.
  • SrangSrang
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Bother other people and Dice PvP, use whatever is already in the game to play around with.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I Play when I feel like it and not because I have to. Sometimes I don't play for a while but I still enjoy the game when I play.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    I'm newer to the game so I guess I enjoy it still...
    But even that's beginning to wear out on me because all I really do is buy clothes
  • NesieNesie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    I've been playing this game since 2010 and you learn to take breaks here and there. I come in and do things when I feel like, no need to force anything or you'll just hate every minute of the game. Personally I just go to things with friends, this game is much more fun when you run dungeons/sms and whatnot with someone else. It's my guild and my close friends that keep me coming back.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    I play Mabinogi since 2008 and, during all these years, I took two breaks (around 1 year each).
    The first one happened after I broke up with my in-real boyfriend, that was the in-game husband. I couldn't bear how lonely it became without my precious partner at my side and took a break. The second one was because I returned and nobody I knew was around, it was funny and all, I did some new events but, in the end, it wasn't as pleasant as I remembered.
    I returned less than a year ago (Feb 2016) because I felt like it and found an old friend that switched character (started from scratch again), so I returned to a guild I was in during the first years (I moved to another before the first break) and finally found some friends to play with.

If you really can't stand the afk people or the spam people (I hope this doesn't involve MusicQ since it's thank to it that the community seems lively) maybe it's the right moment to take a break and find something else to do during your free time. No need to "return" after a decided period, just go as you feel like it. The break could take 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years. It's up to you
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Watching anime helps. Just take breaks here and there. You don't have to play EVERY day.

Unless there is an event going on...which is almost every week. XD
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Well, I would be decorating my homestead... but no one has shown us Homestead house interior concept art. With the only filthy casual thing left as either cooking and crafting with lists in dire need of additions, I decided to pass. That means the only thing I have left to enjoy in Mabinogi is sitting AFK with a shop open, as no one ever stands in Festia to make anything happen. The infinite loop of not wanting to run or solo anything is boring. It made me run to other games, which is working out fine for me.
  • RinRin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    How do you enjoy a book after you read it? It's something like that.

Once in a while you'll find fun suddenly in the same stuff you've done before, could be anything from getting perfect in minigames to just running around like a madman.
    If you've grow tired of mabi just take a break and do other stuff until you get the urge to play again.
    edited January 3, 2017
    Rin
    Rin said:

How do you enjoy a book after you read it? It's something like that.

Once in a while you'll find fun suddenly in the same stuff you've done before, could be anything from getting perfect in minigames to just running around like a madman.
    If you've grow tired of mabi just take a break and do other stuff until you get the urge to play again.
    I'm open up to suggestion on how to enjoy mabi that's why I made this discussion. IDK what to literally do in mabi. And yes, I've taken breaks to read light novels.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 3, 2017
    Train ALL the skills. Or get enough gold together to buy training potions. Either way, become MORE powerful and useful.

Mwa ha...mwa ha ha ha!
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Trying to hit 40K ttl
  • RaimondoRaimondo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited January 4, 2017
    Getting stronger to defeat the next friendly-rival to a pulp.
    Just mastered bard with the last event, and my next go is at Gunner. :^3 Getting stronger and stronger!