Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event HS props

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
edited October 23, 2017 in General Chat
The announcement talk about "Homestead Pumpkin Flagstone Set" and "Homestead Halloween Pumpkin Fence Set" that can be either bought with 1 Jack o' Lantern coin or found from the Pumpkin Boxes, the thing is that I actually got "single" pieces of those sets from the pumpkin box.

This is a single Fence 1x1 size
HV5ANAn.png

This is a Halloween Flagstone (Whole) 1x1 size, as the game calls it
OMIMsT4.png
3BlNevM.png

^ This means we lack the names for the central piece and the curved parts, someone managed to get one and confirm me? And not only that: do we have a chance to get the whole set from the Pumpkin Box or just the single pieces?

I want to add this too to the post: can someone confirm the measures of each hs prop?

Edit: Someone confirmed the size of the Homestead Summoning Cauldron: 3x5

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Individual square pieces are called: Halloween Flagstone (Whole)
    The corners are called : Halloween Flagstone (partial)
    The square piece with a pumpkin is called: Halloween Pumpkin Flagstone (Whole)

You get 4 square pieces, 4 corner pieces and one pumpkin piece from each Homestead Pumpkin Flagstone Set.
    I haven't gotten any from Pumpkin Boxes yet.
    NekoLilySherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I got a Caswyn figure from the Pumpkin Box.. somehow. x_x
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I wonder if some players will use the flagstones as pathways?
    Sherripawcalypse
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    -puts on glasses-
    I can't see the HS props! Too small!
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Xiokun wrote: »
    -puts on glasses-
    I can't see the HS props! Too small!

That's the thing! At least using the Jack o' Lantern coin grants you the whole thing, but really they're just 1x1 pieces... compared to all the other ones
    Redetsu wrote: »
    I wonder if some players will use the flagstones as pathways?

Probably not me as I would like the Pumpkin Faced to be placed randomly in the Halloween zone, but the pathway is really a cool idea!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 23, 2017
    @Sherri are you considering selling that Caswyn? xD

JgnxTlY.jpg

I MEAN ... it's not like I like him or anything! You think I'm planning to almost surround that snowman or something!?!?

5mXVCnW.gif
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Welp definitely not buying any of those fences i figured they were gonna be like 3x1 or 5x1 not 1x1.
    Not worth the coins.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    If I log on tonight I'll screenshot the summoning cauldron if anyone wants to see it. I like it but... Idk, doesn't fit my Homestead very well :/
  • ArjuneArjune
    hIsZTNB.gif

made this gif a couple days ago but only showed it in discord. here ya go
    badnewsbarrettSherri
    Arjune wrote: »
    hIsZTNB.gif

It's funny, I was saying this doesn't fit my HS, and your HS kinda looks like mine XD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    hIsZTNB.gif

Daw, those fairies stirring the pot are adorable!

....You should probably carry 10 stacks of Lymilark's Holy Water though. :(
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited October 23, 2017
    hIsZTNB.gif

It's funny, I was saying this doesn't fit my HS, and your HS kinda looks like mine XD

yeah it doesn't really fit mine either lol... but I put it in a farther corner after making this gif and I'll keep it there a bit I guess. might take it out after halloween :P I just love the little fairies. the developers put so much effort into this... the one fairy keeps walking over to the bucket to get a candy and then eats it and goes and its another. AWwwWwww
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    hIsZTNB.gif

Goat soup of doom
    SherriHappers
    yeah it doesn't really fit mine either lol... but I put it in a farther corner after making this gif and I'll keep it there a bit I guess. might take it out after halloween :P I just love the little fairies. the developers put so much effort into this... the one fairy keeps walking over to the bucket to get a candy and then eats it and goes and its another. AWwwWwww

I love the fairies too, they're so cute. I was hoping it'd go with my fairy garden from that one event we got, sadly it doesn't fit in with the aesthetic I've got going on XD
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    hIsZTNB.gif

Ahh the fairies are too cute! I would love that prop if there was no lich being summoned, as I think it would then match my Wonderland section if it were only fairies stirring the cauldron.

What I'm most excited for (I think, lol) are the gnarled trees. I want them for my enchanted forest. Does anyone have any pictures/gifs of those yet? I would love to see the size of them, along with any animation they might have. I'm curious about the carriage too.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 23, 2017
    tumblr_oyb9fcCsVL1rrhqb2o1_500.jpg

Here's the Pihne figure (1x1) with my 21 year old Human character for scale.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The heck..? I must be unlucky on this event since all i got was various materials, pouches and gems from these Halloween boxes... -_-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    What kind of stats do the new figures give?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

I'm 99% sure that these figures don't give any stats. It's been awhile when they released HS items with stats.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited October 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Pihne has Int +3 and max damage +3, Caswyn is Will +1 and Max damage +3, Talvish had some other stat and max damage +5. I actually traded Talvish for Caswyn LOL. That's how I know the stat .... I will have to get another eventually because I think he adds the most max dmg of all max dmg totems (unless avelin or Altam does... idk)

BUT FIRST! 3 more Caswyn figures :P that's priority