Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I just spent 23.649m for nothing

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited October 19, 2017 in General Chat
I didn't know they gonna implement ninja revamp..nor there's actually one since I didn't keep up to date with the Korean version..and spent 23.649m + two R6 protection stones on making my R2 R5 Untamed Girgashiy Anju Shuriken with artisan max damage 16. A good 21mil of that amount comes from constantly failing to rank up R2>R1. Literally made me broke.

Now apparently the cap for artisan max damage is increased. So now I need to make another Anju. And new gacha contains R1 Anju. Basically all my effort for nothing.....

/Just wanna rant

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    -pat pat-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 19, 2017
    Can't you like, use Artisan Removal and re-roll the stat that way...?
    Leinei
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Greta wrote: »

It's already special upgraded...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ShouK wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

It's already special upgraded...

Rip.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sympathy
    giphy.gif
    For your pain
    tenor.gif
    Felice
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ^^ I know its bad for me to not do upgrades and stuff, but im glad for this reason i dont do them.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Chasing the power creep is futile.
    SherriTheNyanCatBronzebreak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It sucks that happened, but I don't really have sympathy.

• AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    At least Mabi isn't the type of game where 1 less a thing is the difference between victory and defeat like so many other MMOs.
    KensamaofmariRevellance
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Eralea wrote: »
    Chasing the power creep is futile.

It's not futile it's just really really time consuming and/or experience AF.
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Well time for you to get a Celtic Throwing Star!
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    It's just a videogame
  • SeyrenLKSeyrenLK
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Remember the meme 2hDBK? yah I lost the money to ele6 that meme weapon.
  • RevellanceRevellance
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    AgentJean wrote: »
    At least Mabi isn't the type of game where 1 less a thing is the difference between victory and defeat like so many other MMOs.

Honestly this. In mabi without even upgrading my gear, my character is competent enough to do 99% of the content. Not very quickly, but I can do it. Just because you can't insta spam 1 shot an entire room of boss level enemies doesn't make you weak. Honestly how strong you can get in this game makes me sick sometimes. Other games if you don't have 100% of the latest and greatest fully upgraded cash shop enhanced gear, you are leagues behind doing the current content in those games. In mabi I can spend the bare ass minimum on gear and still be able to solo spam elite missions making millions of gold every day.
    Sherri