Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Between a rock and a hard place(dungeon)

LawrenceFoxLawrenceFox
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited October 24, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Wellp been trying to do the Divine Knights and Advent of the goddess stuff and think I reached a point where I get 1-hit K.O.'d and don't do enough dmg back to progress ^^;;
Can only do so much solo on this and I don't know anyone on mabi so been trying to make the most of it lol
But can only grind out daily stuff so many times before it feels like a facebook "ville" and I wanna try to do storyline quests again
So if anyone would want to help I welcome it gladly X3
P.S. I'm curious about these guilds and wanna know how to plug myself into one but there seems to be so many I don't know which ^^;;

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    You really shouldn't be doing g19 until you're well off over 1k. If you get 1-hit k.o'd with g1 I think g19 would be wayyy too hard. g19 is 100% solo but some other gens do allow parties. What's your total level and whats your highest talent?
  • LawrenceFoxLawrenceFox
    Leilicia wrote: »
    You really shouldn't be doing g19 until you're well off over 1k. If you get 1-hit k.o'd with g1 I think g19 would be wayyy too hard. g19 is 100% solo but some other gens do allow parties. What's your total level and whats your highest talent?

I think im about 1500+ cumulative lvl last I checked and currently about lvl 55
    My highest talent is dual guns at rank 1 and currently "Great" gunslinger talent with Way of The Gun Master.
    I haven't dont anything in other talents yet like magic and melee aside from healing and grab bag of other things.
    I've been trying to get magic crafting and engineering up high enough to make better gear for more dmg and as far as I can figure my current armor(Adventurer's Linen Cuirass) that I got from event really can't be replaced by better armor aside from heavy armor and currently rank 1 light armor mastery as well
    And the worst part is that since I'm no longer below 1000 cumulative I don't get they nao stones anymore and I burned through those almost every time to get this far XD
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I'd be more than happy to help you with your Advent of the Goddess quests, at least the ones where you can bring a party. If you're doing G2 though, I can't help you there, it's solo. Also, as Leilicia said, G19 is also solo, and you're better off not playing through that quest until you finish the previous storyline quests. I'd say going through up to G10 before attempting G19 again.

Definitely level up your melee skills. Melee is the bread and butter that ties in to almost all other skills. You're likely not outputting as much damage because dual guns use a combination of your 'strength' stat and 'intelligence' stat, and since you haven't seemed to rank up either melee or magic, you're not outputting as much damage as you can be. Start training melee for sure though. At least have windmill at r1 and smash, counter, and defense at r5, or so.
    Leilicia
  • LawrenceFoxLawrenceFox
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    I'd be more than happy to help you with your Advent of the Goddess quests, at least the ones where you can bring a party. If you're doing G2 though, I can't help you there, it's solo. Also, as Leilicia said, G19 is also solo, and you're better off not playing through that quest until you finish the previous storyline quests. I'd say going through up to G10 before attempting G19 again.

Definitely level up your melee skills. Melee is the bread and butter that ties in to almost all other skills. You're likely not outputting as much damage because dual guns use a combination of your 'strength' stat and 'intelligence' stat, and since you haven't seemed to rank up either melee or magic, you're not outputting as much damage as you can be. Start training melee for sure though. At least have windmill at r1 and smash, counter, and defense at r5, or so.

And I can start the other storyline stuff with duncan I think In Tir?
    Also by leveling up my gunslinger skill i do level up strength and intelligence plus I lvl up them via engineering and healing but I have been meaning to branch out into possibly sword skills to balance out. Since I started my main goal was to get the best guns and armor I could and thus far still in process XD
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

And I can start the other storyline stuff with duncan I think In Tir?
    Also by leveling up my gunslinger skill i do level up strength and intelligence plus I lvl up them via engineering and healing but I have been meaning to branch out into possibly sword skills to balance out. Since I started my main goal was to get the best guns and armor I could and thus far still in process XD

Yes, you can start on G10 by talking to Duncan in Tir.

Close combat gives you even more strength, so definitely pick up some swords, blunts and axes and get to smashin'! :D