Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent Partner sells!

수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
Mabinogi Rep: 745
in Feedback and Suggestions
In KR, I could buy basic Maid, Butler partners when ever I wanted! But here I have to wait.... hehe No more! I say make Butler, Maid, and Commerce partner cards always available! But you can leave William and Meryl partner as event sells! What you think?

Also! Sell partner mount packages too! Yes! Hehe

감사함다~ (TㅁT)7
SherriPeloiSheenakapapaSdwCdrGhostDanievictriaKaiwythCrimsọnTwistedxFateDarkpixie99

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I support!
    수융_RuairiSherriPeloikapapaKaiwyth
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 25, 2017
    Yeah, no downside with the idea of keeping Partners as a permanent Cash Shop item. I support.
    수융_RuairiSherriPeloiSheenakapapaDarkpixie99
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    They are permanent in Korea?!
    WHAT GIVES, NEXON NA?!

I support /drool
    수융_RuairiPeloiCrimsọnDarkpixie99
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I also support.
    I've been waiting to buy a Butler for so long...
    수융_RuairiPeloiSherriCrimsọn
  • 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I no longer see them for sell on KR site... But! For a long time they were there! All I see now is Mimic, Horse, and Sheep. So weird! Hehe ^;^
    SherriCrimsọn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited October 25, 2017
    It makes sense.

Recent gachas have partner likeability and stress relief candies as a possible reward, but without at least the basic set of Butler, Maid, and Commerce Partner partners in the shop, they're useless to anyone who doesn't already have a partner!

Support!
    수융_RuairiSherrikapapaArcee
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 27, 2017
    Ive been so out of the loop for so long, I dont even know what a partner is. I do think, after reading the comments, it would be a good idea to have som permanent ones in the shop.
    수융_Ruairi
  • SdwCdrGhostSdwCdrGhost
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    We need them badly. I give this my support.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I'm down with that...or at least put them up for sale more frequently, like, for two weeks every season. Heck, if they have them perpetually available, they could sell special seasonal outfits for them for Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Why not keep ALL pets permanently in the Cash Shop! It generates income! There's no physical things sold, just the states of transitors in silicon wafers, so there's no overhead for Nexon. IT GENERATES INCOME!

Say what you want quickly as this thread was necroed, and clearly shows why necroing is bad . . . no wait it doesn't because the necroing rule is dumb.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ^^^ Necro rule is stupid, especially for suggestions & feedback.

I still support and I find it so stupid how partners aren't a permanent thing being sold on our Cash Shop. Completely ridiculous.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm interested to know if they have costs for keeping certain items up for sale. Because if there's little to low costs for doing so, I don't see why they shouldn't be on there permanently. They can always find new things for special sales.
  • GretaGreta
    We need permanent:
    -Partner Sales
    -Pet Medal Sales
    -Inventory Expansion Sales
    -Name Change/Server Change Sales

PLEASE NEXON. STOP BOTCHING CASH SHOP. THIS IS UNFAIR!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah at least have the basic butler and maid available.
    Pet medals need to be made available so we can get rid of old pets we don't need OVER TIME and not all at once, thus not breaking the bank.
    Inventory expansion is just something that should always be available. It's stupid that it's not.

Wait...name changes are not permanent? what the bleep?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Crims wrote: »
    Pet medals need to be made available so we can get rid of old pets we don't need OVER TIME and not all at once, thus not breaking the bank.
    Inventory expansion is just something that should always be available. It's stupid that it's not.

Name Change Service is only available for players who got name tags from server merge. And it's only for them for free. Meanwhile KR has it as a thing to buy in a form of coupon in Cash Shop...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 13, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

Name Change Service is only available for players who got name tags from server merge. And it's only for them for free. Meanwhile KR has it as a thing to buy in a form of coupon in Cash Shop...

Greta you know that's temporary. They will release name change coupons in the future.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 13, 2019

Greta you know that's temporary. They will release name change coupons in the future.

Yeah i do. But i feel like they will make them something like exclusive random sales that pop up few times a year just like they did with Partners, Pet Medals, etc. a.k.a botch stuff in Cash Shop like they always do.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah i do. But i feel like they will make them something like exclusive random sales that pop up few times a year just like they did with Partners, Pet Medals, etc. a.k.a botch stuff in Cash Shop like they always do.

Maybe that's a good idea actually. You only get to change your name 5 times.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Maybe that's a good idea actually. You only get to change your name 5 times.

That just might be how they do their sales altogether.
  • ChadnarikChadnarik
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    To get back on the topick of the Comment,
    I would really like it if there would but them on sell Permanently but just like Danievictria subjest, a season sell of the Maid/Buttler would be great.
    I my self would really like to buy one as we speak, so a return on sell of them would really be great.
    the best thing would be to make Partner like those from Re:Zero (Rem & Ram) be edit in the new Interaction system, but I guess that would be too wishful thinking...

Please sell more Partner... Please...