Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - October 26th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 26, 2017 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 26th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 4 hours.

Our webpage will also be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes starting at 6:00 am PDT.

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -

Thursday, October 26th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

To address the following:

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 25, 2017
    A four hour maintenance where the website will be unavailable for 30 minutes? Interesting... Inb4 surprise global content update?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    There's a mistaken hour there. Paris isn't 11 hours past Pacific, but just 9 hours. The maintenance actually started at 2PM CEST
    LeiliciaGreta
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I got very confused on why I came home to "sorry we're on maint" cause I thought it wasn't until 2 hours from now, glad you cleared it up for me NekoLily. xD
  • NahyunNahyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited October 26, 2017
    It started at 8am for Eastern
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 26, 2017
    Yeah, i checked Paris time and got confused too. I assumed that maintenance should start in about 20 min from now, but it's already in maintenance. :D Which means 2 more hours and 20 minutes until maintenance is supposed to end.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. I was like, pretty sure EDT isn't 10am if PDT is 5am. lol
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Why was the maint starting early? Does this mean it will end early too?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Either that or it's a lengthy update that requires the extended time. I thought four hours was already lengthy for a Server Restart and a glitch fix. =T
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    It's just incorrect time typing. I think Katherz or where ever she got this info from miscalculated the time by thinking PDT had an 11 hour difference. I think it'll end in 4 hours like estimated from the time it actually started.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Game is up.
    Leilicia
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hahaha it was a mistake on our parts :P I just copied pasta from the Maintenance Post on the site! Blame @Mohawkguy
    Leilicia[Deleted User]Greta
  • MohawkGuyMohawkGuy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,440
    edited October 26, 2017
    Katherz!
    doctor_who___the_eyes_by_doctor_who_gifs-d7xp9pr.gif

....nice catch! <3

(:7
    [Deleted User]GretaIyasenu