Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi in a nutshell

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in General Chat
6:29-11:00

pawcalypse[Deleted User]CrimsọnArjuneSawa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    K
    [Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    more like this episode
    [Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    I'm disappointed!
    I was expecting something more like this:

7C7SRc0.png
    :(
    GretaLidrster[Deleted User]SherripawcalypseVeylainecourtneyykapapaJazmyn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited October 28, 2017
    XCalibie wrote: »
    I'm disappointed!
    I was expecting something more like this:

7C7SRc0.png
    :(

That's 100% fake.
    The real nutcase is Nexon.
    [Deleted User]SherripawcalypseSugarAngel
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    edited October 28, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    That's 100% fake.
    The real nutcase is Nexon.

Well then, here's your fix.

CBnPjmt.png

(I hope I don't get in trouble for that one)
    Greta[Deleted User]SherripawcalypseSugarAngel
  • GretaGreta
    More like gacha in nutshell.
    [Deleted User]Sherripawcalypse
  • JJJJ
    I meant the nut is Mabinogi and the nutcase is Nexon. Can you maybe put Mabinogi inside a Nexon case?
    [Deleted User]Jazmyn
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Mabinogi in a nutshell, hm?
    *ahem*

The Mabinogi is a social oriented MMO published by Nexon that has been around for roughly 9 years in total here in North America.
    In it, typical MMO conventions are removed in favor of endless growth. Pain and suffering capable of lasting literally years.
    All hail warp i-oh sorry.

The next thing to understand about Mabinogi is the community.
    Here you will find: Memes, Elitists, Living anime, Merchants, Annoying people, Drama starters, and the rarest endangered species: The normal person. All of them exist among 4 different servers that will endlessly argue with eachother and/or have civil discussion.

And last but not least: The gacha.
    And endlessly repeating cycle of people complaining about gacha alongside people buying it in large numbers, completely destroying the argument for gacha being bad in the eyes of the business. But the cycle continues without end anyway.
    Even though Mabi's gacha is among the most tame of most MMOs to ever exist, and looks like a saint in front of modern lootbox issues, people in the game will forever treat it like the spawn of satan because they can't get -insert favorite outfit of the week-.

So there you have it.
    Unless this wasn't the point of the topic, in which case this post just sort of exists now.
    I mean its faster than watching a 20min episode of anime if anything.
    Greta[Deleted User]Sherripawcalypsecourtneyy
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    0ZCJOmu.png

I dunno, it doesn't look as tasty as either of them inside a nutshell. =c
    [Deleted User]JJSherriCrimsọnpawcalypsekapapa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Mabinogi in a nutshell, hm?
    *ahem*

The Mabinogi is a social oriented MMO published by Nexon that has been around for roughly 9 years in total here in North America.
    In it, typical MMO conventions are removed in favor of endless growth. Pain and suffering capable of lasting literally years.
    All hail warp i-oh sorry.

The next thing to understand about Mabinogi is the community.
    Here you will find: Memes, Elitists, Living anime, Merchants, Annoying people, Drama starters, and the rarest endangered species: The normal person. All of them exist among 4 different servers that will endlessly argue with eachother and/or have civil discussion.

And last but not least: The gacha.
    And endlessly repeating cycle of people complaining about gacha alongside people buying it in large numbers, completely destroying the argument for gacha being bad in the eyes of the business. But the cycle continues without end anyway.
    Even though Mabi's gacha is among the most tame of most MMOs to ever exist, and looks like a saint in front of modern lootbox issues, people in the game will forever treat it like the spawn of satan because they can't get -insert favorite outfit of the week-.

So there you have it.
    Unless this wasn't the point of the topic, in which case this post just sort of exists now.
    I mean its faster than watching a 20min episode of anime if anything.

Thanks, I was too lazy to watch the video.
    Maybe later ehhhh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yay Mabinogi the anime. Basically.
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 28, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

The story goes around NEET woman at her 30's, spending her time on game and also fangirling at pixels :trollface: I'm wondering if there's a lot of such players in Mabinogi, kinda afraid to find that out as well.

Honestly today i watched first 4 released episodes of this anime and i couldn't stop cringing the whole time. I guess i prefer anime with deeper plots than this.
    Sherri
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    That show is the only anime that is close to mabinogi and its gameplay.
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »

The story goes around NEET woman at her 30's, spending her time on game and also fangirling at pixels :trollface: I'm wondering if there's a lot of such players in Mabinogi, kinda afraid to find that out as well.

Honestly today i watched first 4 released episodes of this anime and i couldn't stop cringing the whole time. I guess i prefer anime with deeper plots than this.

There is lots.
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Sherri wrote: »

There is lots.

Well... I don't know what to say... I feel sorry for their relatives and if they have husbands... Poor them... :s
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Sherri wrote: »

There is lots.

Well... I don't know what to say... I feel sorry for their relatives and if they have husbands... Poor them... :s

Like a Peggy Bundy of gaming? Hmm. That gave me a lot to think about.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    XCalibie wrote: »
    0ZCJOmu.png

I dunno, it doesn't look as tasty as either of them inside a nutshell. =c

Don't forget the assortment of salt flavors 2 go with it.

718bf83336e7c36a8f66622b0b8be28e.jpg
    Sherri
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    *gets curious*

*looks it up online*

Holy crap that's a real product. o_O
    Sherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 29, 2017
    Probably not made from actual tears though, right? \=D

That would be really weird. Sorrow looks like bird seed and laughter is such a distressing color.
  • JJJJ
    People cry from boredom?
    pawcalypse[Deleted User]