Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Life skill revamp please

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ooh that game looks fun! Nice fishing mini-game too.

As for life skills in general.. I made a Thread myself on Transformation Mastery, which knowing my luck it'll be merged in this thread. Even though that wouldn't make any sense since I am asking for Transformation Mastery revamp, not a whole life skill revamp thing.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Tayloreski wrote: »

Hold button type fishing game. : P skip to 27 secs.

So is it holding and then releasing to keep it in the green?
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Sherri wrote: »
    Ooh that game looks fun! Nice fishing mini-game too.

As for life skills in general.. I made a Thread myself on Transformation Mastery, which knowing my luck it'll be merged in this thread. Even though that wouldn't make any sense since I am asking for Transformation Mastery revamp, not a whole life skill revamp thing.

xD yea but its still a life skill. i did think about that as well though- like it would be nice if it had more of a use, like if your a bird or something with wings- you could fly or you could get one of that monsters skills to use to make their combat more useful.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Yes, in that game you hold and release to keep in the green but if you go into the other colors, its duration on the fishing rod will go down faster.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I can’t believe people still want to make life skills easier to train, with all the updates that Nexon implemented and what with the seals given out and training boost during events that makes training much, much easier now. Get off your lazy ass and train, or settle for being a casual player if you don’t have the time for it.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    You seem like you have yet to work on magic craft.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    ShouK wrote: »
    I can’t believe people still want to make life skills easier to train, with all the updates that Nexon implemented and what with the seals given out and training boost during events that makes training much, much easier now. Get off your lazy ass and train, or settle for being a casual player if you don’t have the time for it.

:x Oh yes- Im so lazy.. I am only asking for this rework simply because of that.. Oh pity me.

Apparently you didnt read everything. Last time i checked, Rank 1 resting and camp fire making has nothing to do with getting off my lazy ass.
    Sherri
  • ShouKShouK
    @Leilicia If you're talking about me, it's because I have ranked all life skills already (except taming and artifact because useless skills) that I said that.
    :x Oh yes- Im so lazy.. I am only asking for this rework simply because of that.. Oh pity me.

Apparently you didnt read everything. Last time i checked, Rank 1 resting and camp fire making has nothing to do with getting off my lazy ass.
    I'm specifically talking about people wanting to have magic craft and hillwen under its own talents for easier grinding.
  • SherriSherri

Oh, boo hoo. Not everyone has all the time in the world like you.
    If you have nothing positive to say but bash people in this thread, you might as well not bother posting.
    YangKoete
  • ValenmirValenmir
    @Leilicia If you're talking about me, it's because I have ranked all life skills already (except taming and artifact because useless skills) that I said that.

I'm specifically talking about people wanting to have magic craft and hillwen under its own talents for easier grinding.

That isnt the only reason for it.. But if you want to continue thinking that, go right ahead.
    Sherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Yes, in that game you hold and release to keep in the green but if you go into the other colors, its duration on the fishing rod will go down faster.

It seems interesting, and I wouldnt be against something like this.

On a side note, Id be curious to watch people who have trouble at manual fishing though. My husband had trouble at first but after I explained it more to him and had him watch me a few times, he got the hang of it. I hardly move my mouse at all to keep it in, so maybe it could be mouse settings..?
  • ShouKShouK
    If you have nothing positive to say but bash people in this thread, you might as well not bother posting.
    You have to spend time to achieve something in a game. Shocking, I know.
  • SherriSherri
    You have to spend time to achieve something in a game. Shocking, I know.

Again, time that not everyone has, elitist.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    God its like /that one guy/ all over again. No one has the stamina to sit there and gather the needed materials and to craft something that only gives you .005 per, even with complete skill exp pots. It still takes too damn long.
    SherriJazmynYokkaichi
  • GembiGembi
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Defiantly would love to see rank 5 cooking go up to rank 1 eventually. You can't use a fan mussel in the game because its a higher rank than 5. But you can obtain it lol. It would be enjoyable plus some more creative titles for the life skills.