Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Because we need more wings

Comments

• MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Veylaine
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ewwww giant wings. That's even worse. I don't want whales lagging my pc to hell and back.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Gaea wrote: »
    Also once again the new wings are huge AF.

sngVlf1.png

These are the female apostle wings, btw. the green ones are hers, the rest are recolors. kinda nice they're adding NPC wings. (The demigod ones are obviously based off Nuadha's, for those who didn't notice.)

WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 30, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Ewwww giant wings. That's even worse. I don't want whales lagging my pc to hell and back.

Don't worry, a handful of whales have left. I wasn't kidding when I said that in previous threads. Nexon needs to take notice. Their sales have taken a hit in the last few months. I can guarantee that.

Bring back shop bags or else. I am not the leader of this rebellion. Call us the...Collective...because Anonymous is already taken and associated with a bunch of bs.

Cool beans?

lol. :trollface:
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited October 30, 2017
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    since we're talking about new stuffz anyway, does someone have a link or pic for the steampunk stuff coming here soon?

DID SOMEONE SAY STEAMPUNK? !!! :D Yes please! Oooooh I hope the female outfit isn't too...er...scantily clothed...

Not that there's anything wrong with a little skin...I just...well I just don't like those kinds...sorry... ;-;
    Sherribadnewsbarrett
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    since we're talking about new stuffz anyway, does someone have a link or pic for the steampunk stuff coming here soon?

DID SOMEONE SAY STEAMPUNK? !!! :D Yes please! Oooooh I hope the female outfit isn't too...er...scantily clothed...

Agreed, A nice trench coat or something would be nice.

Don't worry, a handful of whales have left. I wasn't kidding when I said that in previous threads. Nexon needs to take notice. Their sales have taken a hit in the last few months. I can guarantee that.

Bring back shop bags or else. I am not the leader of this rebellion. Call us the...Collective...because Anonymous is already taken and associated with a bunch of bs.

Cool beans?

wheredoijoin:D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 30, 2017

I recall them saying something about this somewhere but I can't find it anywhere...eh...

Being a life time steamophile, this has perked my intrigue. It will change my entire character if this comes to pass.

Agreed, A nice trench coat or something would be nice.

Cool beans?

wheredoijoin:D

You are already one of us.

Gooble gobble?
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome back, we like to hear more from you. ^_^
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

Not that there's anything wrong with a little skin...I just...well I just don't like those kinds...sorry... ;-;

someone indeed did. I noticed the entries in the dressing room when looking for another pair of wings. they are right before the demi stuff and feather wings
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 30, 2017
    Z9VmfvI.jpg

PICS PLEASE ****!!!

Gacha no?
    WolfandWolf
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    iF4WlQG.jpg

rO9nWny.png

these were posted in discord a bit ago
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 30, 2017
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Arjune wrote: »
    iF4WlQG.jpg

rO9nWny.png

Ehhhh...I will bite. The gown is quite exquisite at the very least. Not too keen on the wings of course. I am a silver steam punk (I know I know BLASPHEMOUS) so I hope the gold is dyable.

Chinese...well that's surprising. Hopefully it won't be what the red dawn remake was what it was suppose to be before the political edits (to focus on NK - not that it was a bad thing to do so. I guess we will be focusing on the greater of two evils for the time being KEK).
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Arjune wrote: »
    iF4WlQG.jpg

rO9nWny.png

Ahhhh... If those are shorts...I think I will buy and love the outfit. If not...Well, maybe I'll still buy it anyways but eh.

On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE those hats!! :) I think those halos would be interesting too if they spin in clockwork fashion. And the guy's outfit it nice too~
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited October 30, 2017
    Z9VmfvI.jpg

PICS PLEASE ****!!!

Gacha no?
    seems like its gachaed hard look at the very top left corner but thats if it even comes here I guess or could be event bingo who knows but its probably gacha bingo. Maybe items wouldn't even come in that bingo but we dont know much still.

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    the wings aren't really interesting, but the outfits look awesome. hope I can get my hands on one, but probably not due to being gach and having terrible odds
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Am I nuts or does the first female outfit look like a reskin of Asuna's outfit? O_o

The whole "mullet dress" thing is in every asian MMO there is. By that standard each and every piece of Aion's cloth wardrobe is an "Asuna reskin". Yes, even Mabi had 'em before SAO. People used to wear things like Royal Knight Armors in Asuna colors before the SAO event so they could RP as her.

Also, Gaea, if your intention is to stop people from buying gachas....

You're not just posting most gachas that come out. You're even showcasing the wings and outfits. Can I have a "good grief"?

Yes, some will moan and groan when they see this. But everybody else is going 'OOOH! CUTE OUTFITS TO COLLECT!" By keeping track of Korea's gacha outfit releases, you have been a walking gacha advertisement these past few months, regardless of your intent.

Gachas are not going away. Every MMO does them to some point now. Removing them would destroy (not save) Mabi financially, so that's not happening. Instead of jumping out at every last one, you might consider practicing some indifference instead. And no, by that I don't mean showing up in every gacha thread to post that you're indifferent. I mean ignore them. Don't react. Don't buy. Don't buy off other players. Just go about your business and enjoy what is free. (This is how most "free" players I know seem to enjoy the game.) The gachas might bug you less if you do that.
    ShouKGretaSherripawcalypseRheyVaughanYokkaichiNilremNerdyliciousLeilicia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 31, 2017
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Z9VmfvI.jpg

PICS PLEASE ****!!!

Gacha no?
    seems like its gachaed hard look at the very top left corner but thats if it even comes here I guess or could be event bingo who knows but its probably gacha bingo. Maybe items wouldn't even come in that bingo but we dont know much still.

Can this pleeeeeeease be a shopping bag for once???
    Policroma wrote: »
    Am I nuts or does the first female outfit look like a reskin of Asuna's outfit? O_o

The whole "mullet dress" thing is in every asian MMO there is. By that standard each and every piece of Aion's cloth wardrobe is an "Asuna reskin". Yes, even Mabi had 'em before SAO. People used to wear things like Royal Knight Armors in Asuna colors before the SAO event so they could RP as her.

You're not just posting most gachas that come out. You're even showcasing the wings and outfits. Can I have a "good grief"?

Yes, some will moan and groan when they see this. But everybody else is going 'OOOH! CUTE OUTFITS TO COLLECT!" By keeping track of Korea's gacha outfit releases, you have been a walking gacha advertisement these past few months, regardless of your intent.

Gachas are not going away. Every MMO does them to some point now. Removing them would destroy (not save) Mabi financially, so that's not happening. Instead of jumping out at every last one, you might consider practicing some indifference instead. And no, by that I don't mean showing up in every gacha thread to post that you're indifferent. I mean ignore them. Don't react. Don't buy. Don't buy off other players. Just go about your business and enjoy what is free. (This is how most "free" players I know seem to enjoy the game.) The gachas might bug you less if you do that.

I like showcasing new stuff that hasn't been released here. I am not responding to all that.
    Sherri
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 31, 2017
    Mabinogi concept artists should work at Victoria's Secret - they like wings too much:

original.gif
    tumblr_mzfvhvzsMo1rvn6ovo1_500.gif
    giphy.gif

We need her also:
    [video] She may need to work with Victoria's Secret also
    Xiokun
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited October 31, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »

Maybe it's a reverse psychology thing. :*
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'll stick to these cheap 5m and below wings. They're as gorgeous as ones costing over 20m.
    badnewsbarrettSherri
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'll stick to these cheap 5m and below wings. They're as gorgeous as ones costing over 20m.

That, and if you wait a year, all wings get re-released and end up about that price anyway ^.^ That's usually how I get all mine lol.

I was quite surprised with the last gacha we got, I saw quite a few of the wings for only about 10m on Tarlach. I almost got a pair of the red ones but I don't like how big the new wings are so :/ Pass.