Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Closing Soon* : ✩°。⋆SquidChip⋆。°✩ Inky Shop

Kamo_teKamo_te
Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
edited September 11, 2018 in Art Creations

✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

*Closing soon*
Hello again to everyone~

I'm back and I'll be doing some digitally inked pieces for you of your characters and whatever you like~
All orders will be greatly appreciated and if you'd like to give our shop a little shout out to your friends or anyone who might be interested in ordering that would help even more!

Let's do this! ヾ(´▽`")ゝ

dOmwWgJm.jpg kW0zMvtm.jpg

[EXAMPLES OF MY STYLE]
For anyone who isn't familiar with me yet you can view my works here!
My Paigeeworld Page
My Old Shop

[COMMISSION PRICES]
(Accepting payment via"Ko-fi" website, down below under the price list. Paypal & Cards are accepted there & it's preferred but feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to pay straight through PayPal.)

(A) Half Body Inked - ($6 USD)
(B) Full Body Inked - ($12 USD)
(C) Chibi Inked - ($12 USD)

*Prices are inclusive of Paypal fee
*Commissions can come with simple background/design per request!
*Once your commission is finished I will contact you with a blurry ver. before you send payment.

[PAYMENT FOR YOUR ART HERE]
http://ko-fi.com/ojingojib

[CONTACT OPTIONS]
IN GAME: Kirichan101 (Ruairi)
TWITTER: @mabi_kiri
INSTAGRAM: @ojingojib_
PAIGEEWORLD.COM: @ojingojib
GMAIL: lovelovestudio14@gmail

Please read below before ordering!

[CANNOT DRAW ]
- Mature content (+18)
- Gore
- Mecha

[ RULES AND REGULATIONS ]
- I have the right to refuse an order if I feel the need.
- Once an order has been sent in there are no cancellations because I do start on them right away. Please think carefully before ordering!
- Please do not remove my signature from the drawings.
- Please do not repost my artwork without credit or use for commercial uses.
- You may only crop my art for profile pictures and such.
- Please do not alter/edit my drawings in any way. (If you would like to add a BG or have another artist color my linework please contact me first.)

[ FORM ]
Name:
Order:
Char Ref:
(optional) Pose Ref:
Any other details:
Preferred method of contact:

LaticijaImaizumiOkamixdimsumKrissyPootelBravelatios

Comments

• Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited September 3, 2018
    SLOTS
    (Thank you all you angels for waiting!!)
    ✩ Bravelatios
    ✩ MediaKlepto

COMPLETED
    ✩ Nevine
    ✩ MediaKlepto
    ✩ Okamixdimsum
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Name: Nevine
    Order: Full Body Inked
    Char Ref: Please feel free to browse through and pick an outfit you'd like to draw :'D
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    (optional) Pose Ref:
    Any other details:
    Preferred method of contact: Discord - Nevine#1676 or messages via the forums.
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Nevine wrote: »
    Name: Nevine
    Char Ref: Please feel free to browse through and pick an outfit you'd like to draw :'D
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    (optional) Pose Ref:
    Any other details:
    Preferred method of contact: Discord - Nevine#1676 or messages via the forums.

Got it! I'll get started asap ^^ Nice to see you again Nevine~ thanks for ordering >< <3
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited October 21, 2017
    -
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Oooh, your work is lovely! Do you happen to have discord? I would love to discuss a possible order with you! Mine is MediaKlepto#2629 if you do! If not, a forum PM would work for me too if that's OK instead?
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited October 23, 2017
    Oooh, your work is lovely! Do you happen to have discord? I would love to discuss a possible order with you! Mine is MediaKlepto#2629 if you do! If not, a forum PM would work for me too if that's OK instead?

Ahh <3 Thank you!! Unfortunately I don't have a discord account >< A forum PM will work just fine for me too! ^^
    I'll go ahead and send over a message and we can discuss from there.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Hey, my internet hasn't exploded again tonight (yet, give it time T_T)!

Name: MediaKlepto (Alisandrea in-game on Mari, for the record~)
    Order: Half Body Inked
    Char Ref: https://i.imgur.com/dTEyKCT.png ; Feel free to let me know if there's any others you might need!
    Any other details: She's a little smug and shy, and he's really outgoing and affectionate, so I can imagine it could make for an interesting picture. xD One of the things I really love most is letting artists give their personal take on posing, so I'm really looking forward to what you might come up with. It's so exciting~
    Preferred method of contact: Continued PMs on the forums is fine with me if it's still working for you!
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission finished for Nevine!

kW0zMvt.jpg

Thank you for ordering once again ^^ I hope you like it <3
    NevineOkamixdimsumLaticijaImaizumiSherri
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Absolutely gorgeous work again Kamo <3 The level of detail you put into your work is simply amazing ~

Also, I'd love to order another piece from you! I'll try to get my order together later when i wake up.
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Absolutely gorgeous work again Kamo <3 The level of detail you put into your work is simply amazing ~

Also, I'd love to order another piece from you! I'll try to get my order together later when i wake up.

Thank you! <3 ><
    I'd love to draw for you again! Take your time ^^~
    aaa I kept getting distracted with things ;w; but her's my order!

Name: Okamixdimsum (Tarlach)
    Char Ref: Okachi refs
    (optional) Pose Ref: up to you!
    Any other details: Just that her ears be visible either under her hat or threw her hat as if it had ear holes. Also please include her tail! Her tail doesn't have to be clean and smooth like a fox. Can be fluffy like a wolf!
    Preferred method of contact: Mabi forums is fine
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission complete for @MediaKlepto ! ^^ Please send payment when you're ready so I can send you the links for the full versions~

8P4yIy1l.jpg
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    I'll post an order tomorrow
    Kamo_te
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    Commission complete for @MediaKlepto ! ^^ Please send payment when you're ready so I can send you the links for the full versions~
    I can't wait to see the full commission! :3 It's going to make a great early Christmas present for the husbando~
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission finished for @MediaKlepto !
    Thank you very much for ordering~ I hope you like it! ^^

dOmwWgJl.jpg
    OkamixdimsumMediaKleptoPankoodaLaticijaImaizumiSherri
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    I absolutely adore it! :D Thank you so very much!! <3
    Kamo_te
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    [ FORM ]
    Name: bravelatios
    Order: Full body inked
    Char Ref: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/291769507742089216/Bravelatios_brave_NoWings_Transparent.png
    (optional) Pose Ref: Just something very cheerful, have fun with this one.
    Any other details: simple and just an ink
    Preferred method of contact: PM, IM or here.
    Kamo_te
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    So happy to be back again! :'D

Name: MediaKlepto
    Order: Half Body Inked
    Char Ref: https://imgur.com/a/iFDM2
    Any other details: Would it be OK to add sort of a riding hood to her outfit, if possible? Something like Little Red Riding Hood's? It's a part of her character that I sadly can't recreate on Mabi. :C If not that's fine though!! I don't really have much of any idea for her pose, except just to say she's NOTHING as cute and innocent as she seems, and maybe you could have her holding a pumpkin or something since she has kind of an affinity for them. xD This is a really strange description, I know, so feel free to ask for any details/confirmation!
    Preferred method of contact: We can keep using the same forum PM!
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    So sorry everybody for the delay but these may take a bit more time! My hand has been constantly threatening to cramp whenever I've been using it and so I haven't been able to message or post any notice OR DRAW for the life of me :s :s so scary ><
    I'll be sure to keep resting it well so I can get back to finishing everything for you all asap!
    sorry to the people who have messaged and haven't received a direct reply~ as soon as I can type a bit more I'll answer right away!
    Thanks everyone~
    OkamixdimsumNevineBravelatios
    Don't worry about it at all, you just rest that hand D: I had that happen to me a few months ago and it really is horrible. I just had to put everything down and stop doing anything with my hand for a good month. Take it easy and I hope your hand recovers well!
    Kamo_te