Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2 cents about Sky Lantern Event...

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    lceCream wrote: »
    what's a good way to get lantuurns?
    I just solo SW hard mode a few times..they dropped so many to the point I dont pick them up anymore so that it stays at one stack. It’s like doing no extra work because I need to do the SM anyway for some pocket change.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    There is nothing in the gift boxes relevant to my interests. Screw it.

The training seals, though? Probably saved me several million in materials getting some life skills to rank 1 with them.
    YokkaichiSherri[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah honestly I only make a stack of 10, and turn them in for a training seal every day...and that's pretty much it. The drop rates of the matsuri items is really disappointing. I still don't have the other matsuri lantern to complete my homestead.

RSRutb7.jpg

It really makes me sad. Nexon has nothing to gain from these abysmal drop rates, this is supposed to be free stuff. So why?
    Sherripennybrenda
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Ninzerker wrote: »
    116 boxes throughout my 3 days off and nothing but crafting junk

Asking around the 40+ people who have been there since day 1 nobody has gotten ANYTHING but tailoring supplies and potions
    1 animal hood, as I was writing this but still no HS, no outfit, no nothing

Its hard to even drop anything near the lighthouse because there's so many items dropped everywhere

Fairly sure they never put in the matsuri items in Tarlach servers

I'm there since Day 1. I usually stay logged from when I wake up to when I go to sleep and miss at max 3-5 times.
    This is my haul:

HcPqA0a.png

This doesn't include: 5 pairs of male sandals sold, 1 pair of female sandal sold, 1 female yukata gave away in a trade, 1 male yukata gave away free, a few hoods I sold for 5k because they were too many and all the hs props I found (4 lanterns cube, 2 lanterns sphere, 4 matsuri stands, 1 sweet treat, 4 fruity treats)
    I still have 2 female yukatas and 1 male yukata, while the only Matsuri Lantern I own was from someone that gifted it to me.

I'm "using" two accounts (my account and my bf's account) and most of the hs props were found thanks to his luckiness and nothing more.

So yeah, maybe there's something missing in Tarlach's Server as I'm not even one of the luckiest Mari players around
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 25, 2017
    @Ninzerker that seems bad :( I have personally gotten 1 matsuri stand, 6 sweet treats, 4 fruity treats, 2-3 cube and sphere lanterns each, 3 matsuri lanterns ... when it comes to homestead props. I started using a 2nd computer about 3 days ago for 2 attempts per night. Trying to get 1 more matsuri stand before it goes. The items are rare but not impossible... I hope Tarlach really isn't gimped somehow for rewards. I am also on Mari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I have gotten nothing but potions and stupid silk/leather/etc. that I can honestly make myself.
    I got 2 Matsuri Stands, 3 Fruity Treats, 1 Matsuri Lanterns, 1 sphere lantern, lots of Matsuri Geta Sandals (F), a few hoods (rabbit, bear, raccoon)..
    I haven't gotten one yukata, yet I see like hundreds of people on Mari selling them from 3m-5m
    But there is people out there who have gotten nothing

Just.. freaking rigged.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 26, 2017
    I still need Matsuri Stand and Matsuri Lanterns for full collection... >_>
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited October 26, 2017
    lceCream wrote: »
    what's a good way to get lantuurns?

I just spam the first room of Fomor Attack. Granted I have to wear -1000 cp wear but if I couple that with a tendering pot ( which this event has been giving me lots off grr) then I can do it on adv or int and still get lotsa drops.

So now I've gotten:
    6 or 7 raccoon hoods (srsly mabi!?!)
    5 bear hoods
    2 rabbit hoods
    1 reindeer hood
    9 lantern balloons
    4 Hs lanterns sphere
    Icr how many HS lanterns cube but i know i want more
    1 matsuri lanterns (finally!)
    Stupidly insane amount of mats and pots
    1 matsuri yukata ....... Male (mabi you troll) (gave it to a friend)
    2 matsuri getas ........ Also male (you've made your trolliness known already mabi...)

However I have bought:
    2 HS sweet treats (600k and 800k then I traded 1 with a friend for a HS Fruity Treats {tyvm})
    2 matsuri getas female (500k and the second pair was a trade with a friend who needed the male getas)

What I still want:
    1 or 2 more matsuri lanterns
    At least 1 matsuri yukata female
    5 - 7 more cube lanterns
    At least 1 matsuri stand

And we have, what? 7 days of this event left? Max number of boxes you can get in a rl day is 40. But I can't stay up for 24 hrs for 7 days lol

EDIT: Just got the Matsuri Stand!
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Feels like this is a sheep wolf 2.0 event. Seeing as the main reward is skill seals. Anything else is butchered by Rad Rng. Same vibe. :(
    Sphyra21Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Seriously why do they have to make FREE stuff a pain in the ass to get? It doesn't benefit anyone.
    Sphyra21Sherripennybrenda
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited October 27, 2017
    I hope if this event ever comes back they seriously tweak the drop rates of actual event items.

I have been doing this event for 16 hours a day since day 1, only missing a few times, and I still have yet to recieve anything besides 5 of these ugly hoods, 1 pair of Geta Sandals (M), a Homestead Sweet Treats and 2 revival balloons. It's not exactly fun.

Almost all of my friends quit trying after the 5th day of junk items. :/
    SherriJazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nexon needs to take the junk OUT. For God sakes. :|
    Sphyra21Sherripennybrenda
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Rhey wrote: »
    Feels like this is a sheep wolf 2.0 event. Seeing as the main reward is skill seals. Anything else is butchered by Rad Rng. Same vibe. :(

This right here! :(
    I haven't gotten anything good from that event and I have seen hardly anybody with the sheep transformation medals.

Of course, this event I actually see people with the outfits, but the drop rate is still bad.
  • CoreyLyah11CoreyLyah11
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    it that good?
  • RheyRhey
    it that good?

lolwut. :D
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    This even with drop rates was just a pain in the ass.. :|
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 1, 2017
    STILL MISSING MATSURI STAND AND MATSURI LANTERNS... I'm getting extremely tired of this event..........
    Sherri
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Didn't get any of the HS items :C

How much are yall gouging for the Sweet Treats and Fruity Treats
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well I finally got the other matsuri lantern to go over my tree house. But it was given to me from a guildy. Meaning pretty much all I got was junk from this event.

Thanks a lot Nexon. You screw us over with gachas and you make events tedious and unrewarding. Rip.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 1, 2017
    I didn't bother much 2 do the event anymore after not getting anything for the first few days. I resolve to just buy em later if I really want em 4 sum reason down the road.