Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween event how many coins do we get?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    NekoLily wrote: »
    EDIT: Are you sure the hot time doesn't stack? It never was like that in an event so I actually count it as extra

they don't stack because the wording on the news page says "Receive 5 Pumpkin Coins when logging in on the weekend instead of the usual amount."

• BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Yea, I went by what the announcement said but it'd sure be nice if they made a mistake in our favour.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wait I'm lost how many Jack o' Lantern coins can I get XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I guess we will find out.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wait I'm lost how many Jack o' Lantern coins can I get XD

3 free ones for logging on consecutively, and however many more you can get by purchasing them from the pumpkin shop for 15 pumpkin coins each
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    the consecutive days are multiples of 7 and 10. just cc'ed today and got a jack 'o lantern coin for my 7th consecutive, which is actually my 14th consecutive day. seems you get 1 for every 7 days and 2 for every 10 days
    SherriArjune
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I don't like the event really... the rewards are cute but it's too hard to get enough coins if you're a full time college student. I started logging in in the mornings and logging out when I get home but I don't have time to do the daily shadow missions. I wanted something Halloween-y I could do on the weekend. There isn't anything fun or festive to do here. Ooooh boy I hope we have a fun Christmas or I'm gonna be very sad.
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    hmm, gotta agree with that. I was hoping for something more halloween-ish or at least a bit more story line to the farmer myself. let's hope they indeed manage to think of something more interactive for x-mas
    Sherri