Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gambling Simulator 2017?

Comments

• eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    There should be far less items in gachs (this would limit the amount of bleep you can get) & bring back seasonal and holiday direct purchase outfits. If Nexon put the time and effort into quality items and outfits, players would continue to spend money and the game wouldn't tank. However, they don't seem to care at all about Mabinogi (how long did it take for us to get a homestead update?!) and I am tired as well of these cruddy hair etc coupons, which result in too many players either having to spend 2+ Mil to get a hairstyle/eyes/mouth they desire - so there should be a PERMANENT gachapon for those things if Nexon wishes to continue this insanity. Tip Nexon: players often won't bother to play a game if they are unhappy with the way their characters look and they don't wish to spend a fortune on hair and eyes. There are ways to make money with the game if they try harder. Let's also try to keep in mind that many in the United States are also having a hard time financially these days - there is a rather large disparity between those who have and have not. So, that said, Nexon needs to keep this in mind and not make things so darn expensive or elusive in game. I don't really care, either, if I sound irritated or like a complete ____. SOMEONE needs to say this stuff. So defending Nexon's actions in this is stupid. If someone is spending $50+ and still not getting an item - it is a problem. Did they ever release the stats on gach percentages, either? Probably not.. they're going to run this game into the ground...
    Sherri
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Also, I think it's important to keep in mind that this is VIRTUAL clothing / hairstyles / items. Would you spend $50+ on one outfit irl? SOME of you would.. I'm sure.. but I wouldn't.. would have to be one hell of an occasion. Just keep always in mind that we don't technically own anything in the game once we purchase it. It's more like we're paying for the privilege to use said items and accounts and at any point in time Nexon could simply shut down the game..and there goes all your gach spending..bye bye! So. That said, and things put into better perspective; is it OK then for a gaming company to expect players to shell out that much money for the better items, when we don't own them? And don't tell me "Oh but every other gaming company does this too!" (I really don't care - simply because they do such, doesn't make it right). I personally think it is highly unethical what Nexon is doing atm with gachapons and I really don't care if they get annoyed at me for saying it. Games are supposed to be about fun & enjoying the art of it - not JUST about money. Yes, they make the games to make money, but if they truly want to make money and be successful - they have to actually care about the game and take pride in it, otherwise players won't care nor take pride in it either. The problem with mabi atm isn't just a simple gach issue - it prevails in nearly every aspect due to Nexon treating it merely as a cash cow. No wonder the players have lost the sheer joy they used to experience when new things came out. It's been replaced with frustration and disappointment. That's not what games are about. Kill the joy and you kill the game.
    Sherri