Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

November Partner Sale

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
The Partners of Erinn Sale has returned for November. The Butler, Maid, Commerce Partner, William, and the beautiful bard Laighlinne are offering their services at a steep discount for a limited time. Grab them and their mounts while the prices are right!

00Hzd-07e9eee2-52c8-4528-90e6-4a39abaabf32.jpg

Partners of Erinn Sale

Sale Dates: Thursday, Nov. 2 - Thursday, Nov. 9

ldpmssK.png

J5pRo82.png

Note: Partners are created on specific servers. Make sure you select the correct server on creation so that your Characters can meet up with your new Partner!
SherriPeloi

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 2, 2017
    @Katherz Laighlinne and William don't appear to be discounted... And I don't suppose there would be any way to extend the sale is there? A week seems rather short. =T
    JazmynSherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    a week is rather short indeed. though let's appreciate the fact that we have a shopkeepers sale again. been ages since we had one
    SherriJianto
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm tempted to buy a partner mount since I already have all the partners. Hrm..
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Noooo! They brought back partners so suddenly! I don't have money to buy a butler! *sobs*
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What exactly is the benefit of partners?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    What exactly is the benefit of partners?

@Jazmyn
    They have their own shops, which sell a variety of things based on the partner.
    You can also sell junk at their shop, if you don't want to find an NPC in town.

They have a likeability system. At higher likeability, you can receive gift boxes from them every real day and other benefits.

Also, at higher likeability, they will help you when gathering things.
    Maid and Butler are best at this, they will give you +1 gathered item per attempt at middle-level likeability, and sometimes +2 at higher likeability.
    The others will get the +1, but won't get the chance at +2.

This works for most gathering instances, like Herbalism, Mining, Sheep Shearing, Egg Gathering, as well as other things like gathering artifacts from statues in Iria or from Dye Wells and Homestead Stones.

Doesn't work for Metallurgy, Shyllien Ecology, Rare Mineralogy.

Also, you can talk to them with keywords like a normal NPC.
    Can have some interesting stuff to say.
    SherriPeloiPip-Boy
  • JazmynJazmyn
    @Iyasenu - Can they be summoned on any of your characters?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145

Yes, they can.
    JazmynPeloi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

As long as they're on the same server.

Just like a pet.
    Jazmyn
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Reminder that the gift boxes from Laigh and William are different from the rest and can give red/blue lucky stones.

On top of this: William's "mount" mode just speeds you up while allowing actions.
    And Laigh decided to be a special snowflake and have a voice actor that never learns to be quiet once in a while.
    SherriLeiliciaPeloiPip-BoyRaincloud95
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Aww, I was hoping the William partner would be brought back again with his 'event' where he sold partner trade unlock pots for like 50k or something... I had planned to buy him the next time he showed up in the shop and use this opportunity to repair all of my partners' clothing.. :|
    GretaPeloi
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    "Huh sorry, couldn't hear you." "When do you usually eat?" "Huh, sorry, couldn't hear you."
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    I'm tempted to pick up Lagh but I'm wary about the voice clips playing constantly. Is there a way to turn them off?
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Not that I know of
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 5, 2017
    That's weird... Laigh is not discounted? Last time Partner Sale happened i bought her for 9.9k NX. Also bought Commerce Partner (F) for 9.9k NX, Maid and Butler package for 15.5k NX as well. Why they made her overpriced as William? Bought William the first time he got released and he seemed to me a bit too pricey... Just a bit.
    Oh i see Partner's Long Boat is also not discounted. Good thing i decided to buy every partner the last time a sale happened.
    PeloiSherri
  • PeloiPeloi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    At last, the sale I have been waiting for, thank you.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    That's weird... Laigh is not discounted? Last time Partner Sale happened i bought her for 9.9k NX. Also bought Commerce Partner (F) for 9.9k NX, Maid and Butler package for 15.5k NX as well. Why they made her overpriced as William? Bought William the first time he got released and he seemed to me a bit too pricey... Just a bit.
    Oh i see Partner's Long Boat is also not discounted. Good thing i decided to buy every partner the last time a sale happened.

I think the My Pillow Guy got in trouble for a similar issue. Said his pillows were on sale but they were original price, went to court I think..
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Heads up too, if you depend on pets for inventory space, dont ever think you can grant a partner a favor... all of mine have so far been things id have to unsommon my butler for, which causes you to lose the quest. Most dumb setup ever. -_-
    PeloiPip-Boy
  • HeloiseHeloise
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    It's still Nov. 9th, the Laig partner is gone. I've been waiting a long time for this and could not get money until now, and you're telling me that on the day the sale extends to, you take down the sale? It's 7:00 here, exactly what time warp have you gone through that makes half the day constitute as an ending sale date when you only have the sale going on for a week?

This was going to be what brought me back into Mabinogi. For ten years I've played this game, and frankly there wasn't enough really keeping me here so it's not really the biggest letdown in the world. But this is pretty much what finishes me ever returning to this game again.
    Sherri
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    My guess is that William at least is not discounted because Nexon is aware that he's a better version of the Commerce Partner and people would be looking to buy him for that purpose. It wouldn't really make sense to have them both available for the same price.