Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Light or Darkness?

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    My color is Red and Black so I guess the only wings that's slightly matching is light? Doesn't matter anyway since it's gonna expire
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    @Hellkaizer I love that purple. I would definitely go purple if it was easier to come by the colors.

@Gaea I wish more things were natural colored. Sometimes we have to go with the best we can, even if it's not exactly what we like or want. But especially on non-perm.

@Sai We have a chance for perm coupon in the twilight box. It says at the top of the list on the announcement page and the forum post. I'm on my phone now, otherwise I'd make it easier for you by showing a screenshot or posting a link. :o
    SaiSherriVimiHellkaizer
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I want to try the event but I'm not sure if it's worth it, I don't wanna waste time and not get a perm coupon afterwards :/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 3, 2017
    I want to try the event but I'm not sure if it's worth it, I don't wanna waste time and not get a perm coupon afterwards :/

Waste time on what? Clearing a single SM once a day? Most players do SM's all the time, even when there's no such events that ask you to do a SM.
    JazmynSherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    @Hellkaizer I love that purple. I would definitely go purple if it was easier to come by the colors.

@Gaea I wish more things were natural colored. Sometimes we have to go with the best we can, even if it's not exactly what we like or want. But especially on non-perm.

@Sai We have a chance for perm coupon in the twilight box. It says at the top of the list on the announcement page and the forum post. I'm on my phone now, otherwise I'd make it easier for you by showing a screenshot or posting a link. :o

Wow, I am blind. I should have just used CTRL+F
    Thamk you!

Looks like I'll only be buying boxes.
    SherriVimiJazmyn
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Greta wrote: »

Waste time on what? Clearing a single SM once a day? Most players do SM's all the time, even when there's no such events that ask you to do a SM.

I hardly run SMs, so getting on in general would be a waste of time for me if there's no reward for it (and in this case, the reward I mean is a chance for a perm coupon.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

You can do screenshots on your smart phone by holding the power and volume buttons at the same time.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaea wrote: »

You can do screenshots on your smart phone by holding the power and volume buttons at the same time.

I know how, just lazy. Lol. :)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wish they were perm too.. but let's be real, we are all used to it. Everything is timed.
    I remember the SAO Yui controversy heh
    Been a while, idk what my stance is on it.

But yeah, I'm not surprised it's happening again.
    Vimi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

I know how, just lazy. Lol. :)

Well then can't help you there.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    http://tw.patch.beanfun.com/pubad/Mabinogi/20171005lightanddarkness/index.html

Does anyone know the stats of the event titles, or knows if this page includes them?
    I haven't been able to find much information on this event, and I'm really curious...

I don't really want to choose a wing color until I know title stats, since at least titles are permanent. :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Emeris wrote: »

Does anyone know the stats of the event titles, or knows if this page includes them?
    I haven't been able to find much information on this event, and I'm really curious...

I don't really want to choose a wing color until I know title stats, since at least titles are permanent. :/

The stats are all the same and they're not that good. So just go with what you want.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Emeris wrote: »

I could be wrong, but I don't believe it shows the title stats on that page. The first part seems to be explaining the event. Second part is the wings. Third part is the robes, with the grid being items possibly from the twilight box. The last two appear to be bundles.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    all title stats are the same, Katherz updated the event thread with the info
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    i want to choose darkness but im not really a fan of purple so ill settle with twilight
    (though im not a fan of that movie either hehe) and i think semitransparent turquoise wings looks good

i think it would be so much better if they put the permanent coupon in the shop too
    (costing almost all the coins)so that players who want to keep the wings could save up for it
    at the same time keep the permanent coupon in boxes so that those
    who would like to leave it up to luck if they get the coupons or not

unless they plan to sell the permanent coupons in shop
    along with the wings and additional dyes for the wings
    (which is most likely to happen knowing nexon)
    SherriVimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 6, 2017
    They. Had. One. Job.
    My OCD is gonna flip over this event now.
    Apparently the blue is light now, the yellow is twilight and the purple is still darkness
    But the main picture on the announcement page is still..
    and the people who dont see the change will flip..!
    Sai
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 6, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    They. Had. One. Job.
    Apparently the blue is light now, the yellow is twilight and the purple is still darkness

Nani?! (hue)

Good to know that ahead of time. I don't want the blue ones.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 6, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    They. Had. One. Job.

They updated the announcement page.
    But rip those who don't go back and look at the page.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Harukari wrote: »
    They updated the announcement page.
    But rip those who don't go back and look at the page.

Oh dear, they should probably inform the players of that change.