Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How-2-Get-THICC-Thighs?

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I keep my character as skinny as possible.
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    They shuld give us sliderz like they do with maid partners whenever we rebirth. It'll make our aesthetic life easier. :o

Yeah not possible with this engine. BUT what is possible is to have an item that transforms your avatar's body shape. It could be another option available in the beauty shop and for a premium it could override the appearance of weight gain or loss. We could have large figures, muscles, figures with smaller or bigger bewbs, big bewbs with big butt, no bewbs no butt, big butt small bewbs.

Bewbs.

YES PLEASE!! Uhm.. not what you think.
    I want small boobies so I can get a good cosplay of Blanc from the Neptunia series.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 4, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    I keep my character as skinny as possible.
    They shuld give us sliderz like they do with maid partners whenever we rebirth. It'll make our aesthetic life easier. :o

Yeah not possible with this engine. BUT what is possible is to have an item that transforms your avatar's body shape. It could be another option available in the beauty shop and for a premium it could override the appearance of weight gain or loss. We could have large figures, muscles, figures with smaller or bigger bewbs, big bewbs with big butt, no bewbs no butt, big butt small bewbs.

Bewbs.

YES PLEASE!! Uhm.. not what you think.
    I want small boobies so I can get a good cosplay of Blanc from the Neptunia series.

I mean there's already body shapes in the game that could be used for such a feature. Siren's little body has a small chest for example.
    Sherri
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625

Bewbs.
    oh my god oh my god
    I'm a fan of that one.
    WolfandWolf
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited November 6, 2017
    Oshino.Shinobu.full.1437082.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Lolicon confirmed.
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited November 6, 2017
    KimCheolsu wrote: »

Bewbs.
    oh my god oh my god
    I'm a fan of that one.

Me as well. I want this feature
    I just don't like big bewbs and the over sexualization that comes with them. They look too silly to me anyways in a cartoony game.
    Sherri
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I did the cheese thing (ate 15 in a row) and i got the thicc hips. Issue is I have no clothing that'll show them off, only a trinity robe xD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I love all size of breasts and hips, for the most part. A nice feminine figure is quite sexy if plumped with cheese wheels though. I guess you could say I am quite....fondue of curvaceous women. :) They're grate! Oh, but let us not forget the smaller figures. I think they are just as gouda as curvaceous ones. No whey can I choose between them!
    WolfandWolfLeiliciaSherri
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    CrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I love all size of breasts and hips, for the most part. A nice feminine figure is quite sexy if plumped with cheese wheels though. I guess you could say I am quite....fondue of curvaceous women. :) They're grate! Oh, but let us not forget the smaller figures. I think they are just as gouda as curvaceous ones. No whey can I choose between them!

Your puns are cheesey.
  • FangHimuraFangHimura
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    I've given myself thicc hips for years now and I generally just eat about 20-30 slices of cheese after each rebirth. I hate how the bodies look skeletal without doing anything to them.
    4f3e0db6cb.jpg
    NilremMuirgein
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited November 8, 2017
    FangHimura wrote: »
    I've given myself thicc hips for years now and I generally just eat about 20-30 slices of cheese after each rebirth. I hate how the bodies look skeletal without doing anything to them.
    4f3e0db6cb.jpg

4nGTeJS.jpg

Wow, its like staring at a parallel universe.

Inverted colors and different headwear choice.

But otherwise most of everything is the same.
    Muirgein