Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sometimes not even video games are enough in life

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited October 30, 2017 in Town Square
So bored...
755514-bigthumbnail.jpg
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hm.. if video games are not enough to calm the soul.. then what is left?
    Anime/manga? Hm maybe ur not a weeb like I am.
    Reading? So many people hate reading nowadays.
    TV/movies? Nonono, there is some kind of revolution going on with soccer moms that TV is the devil.
    Drawing? Not everyone likes to, often saying they suck.. though half of them don't even practice..
    Jigsaw puzzle? nAW WHAT AM I SAYING, IT CAN CAUSE KIDS TO CHOKE, TERRIBLE IDEA. O_O

I know. Let's stare at a wall. Everyone loves to do that.
  • SheenaSheena
    Sherri wrote: »
    Hm.. if video games are not enough to calm the soul.. then what is left?
    Anime/manga? Hm maybe ur not a weeb like I am.
    Reading? So many people hate reading nowadays.
    TV/movies? Nonono, there is some kind of revolution going on with soccer moms that TV is the devil.
    Drawing? Not everyone likes to, often saying they suck.. though half of them don't even practice..
    Jigsaw puzzle? nAW WHAT AM I SAYING, IT CAN CAUSE KIDS TO CHOKE, TERRIBLE IDEA. O_O

I know. Let's stare at a wall. Everyone loves to do that.

Anime/Manga: Only 5% of all the anime in the world is worth it nowadays, since its plagued with kawaii girls OR
    boobs and asses all over the screen

Reading: all the GOOD mangas are in hiatus like HunterX and Berserk or take 2 weeks+ to come out and translated to english
    TV is dead ever since youtube
    I suck at drawing
    I dont have any Jigsaw puzzles

Screw the wall im a floor person
    IWQZaHD.gif
    GretakapapaXxBearslayerxXMizukiHayama
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Make your own games to play
  • SheenaSheena
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Make your own games to play

Actually... Im making my own table top game, it takes some time x-x
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 1, 2017
    Sheena wrote: »

Anime/Manga: Only 5% of all the anime in the world is worth it nowadays, since its plagued with kawaii girls OR

I'm so glad that isn't true for me.
    I pick up so many things each season that I'm starting to have no time for anything else. Too many things I end up enjoying. BAH!

Try last season's isekai fantasy cooking anime, Isekai Shokudou. Fun times.
    a0JgrP0.gif

If you want something really different... There is a freaking reverse harem anime version of Twilight, complete with bishounen vampires and werewolves this current season. D:
    If you are into that sort of thing... Sengoku Night Blood. Meh!
    SheenaSherri
  • SherriSherri
    I'm finally watching season 2 of attack on titan.
    yay me
    ikr finally somebody who agrees with me!
    i hate ecchi soooo much
    and romantic anime. bleeeh
  • SheenaSheena
    edited November 1, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'm finally watching season 2 of attack on titan.
    yay me
    ikr finally somebody who agrees with me!
    i hate ecchi soooo much
    and romantic anime. bleeeh

I think fan service is fine once in a while but, not an anime that depends 100% on it to make it ""good"" :/
    As for romance, I would watch only if its good romance like Romeo and Juliet or something deep like that, but not this BS of:

Hey... all this high school years have been the happiest years of my life, we fell in love, had lots of sex... but im not the person you think i am... I AM... *takes off wig* YOUR SISTER that everyone thought it dissapeared many years ago in that car accident and now.... we fight to death.... IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hey... all this high school years have been the happiest years of my life, we fell in love, had lots of sex... but im not the person you think i am... I AM... *takes off wig* YOUR SISTER that everyone thought it dissapeared many years ago in that car accident and now.... we fight to death.... IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!

What the hell i just witnessed here? Thank god, i never saw such anime full of absurdity.
  • SheenaSheena
    edited November 5, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

What the hell i just witnessed here? Thank god, i never saw such anime full of absurdity.

Me neither, but it wouldn't surprise me if it becomes a real anime in the future.
    MizukiHayama
  • SherriSherri
    Greta wrote: »

tbh it made me laugh :D
    SheenaMizukiHayama
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

There is a character in a currently airing anime who would write novels JUST like what you described.
    Just saying.
    Sheena
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I wish I had time to be bored. I haven't been able to play any good games in weeks. I currently have an assignment that requires watching Super Bowl 48 and writing a paper about it. It's 15% of my grade.
  • SherriSherri
    Morbious17 wrote: »
    I wish I had time to be bored. I haven't been able to play any good games in weeks. I currently have an assignment that requires watching Super Bowl 48 and writing a paper about it. It's 15% of my grade.

Awh D: I hope you get a good grade!

<.<
    >.>
    *googles 'what is 'Super Bowl 48'*

Gross, American football. :c
    (no offense, I just dislike it myself.. or any sport tbh. Hockey is the only one i can stand)
This discussion has been closed.