Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music box event

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
in General Chat
Great idea for the event, not so great on the rewards at the end. The individual rewards for the daily and each individual part are fine, it's the microphone reward at the end after 10 days... Wouldn't be a big problem, except singing, and I'm being blunt here, sounds like the player character is in freaking pain.

Comments

• PeloiPeloi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    I don't mind either end rewards but really don't fancy grinding again.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 4, 2017
    I don't see anything difficult with this event. As long as it's free and not rng-based give it to me! xD
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I think I got a 10 point training seal for turning everything in today. =O
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @Leinei Yes and we are getting these seals everyday! That's sweet in my opinion.
    Helsa
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Leinei
    Leinei said:

I think I got a 10 point training seal for turning everything in today. =O
    Yeah, those are awesome, plus they aren't skill-specific.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    are we able to get both the prizes or have to pick one? if so I'm getting the harp because 3 max dmg :P yummy. just gotta hide it somewhere on my homestead because it's ugly and tiny
  • TheRealDealTheRealDeal
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Do we get an Enchanted Music Box? or nah?
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Greta
    Greta said:

I don't see anything difficult with this event. As long as it's free and not rng-based give it to me! xD
    rng-based is right, made a Milky Way Base Drum just for the heck of it when they were released, 25% success chance... It succeeded. Hilarious thing is, when it was in the process of being made, I was like, 'This is so gonna fail.'
    Ktty
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Brimmer said:

... Wouldn't be a big problem, except singing, and I'm being blunt here, sounds like the player character is in freaking pain.
    Maybe the milkyway one has a different sound? Would be nice. I still think it's a nice reward but that's me.

The training seals are definitely a very nice reward.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Maybe the milkyway one has a different sound? Would be nice. I still think it's a nice reward but that's me.
    A new sound would be inside the in-game composer if there were one added for it, and I cannot find a Milky Way Microphone in the list. Still only have the Song (Male) and Song (Female) in there.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited January 4, 2017
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

are we able to get both the prizes or have to pick one? if so I'm getting the harp because 3 max dmg :P yummy. just gotta hide it somewhere on my homestead because it's ugly and tiny
    According to the event NPC, we get both as a reward for turning in 10 of the music box melody thingies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    YAY TRAINING SEALS. Carpentry mastery here I come!
  • KttyKtty
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

A new sound would be inside the in-game composer if there were one added for it, and I cannot find a Milky Way Microphone in the list. Still only have the Song (Male) and Song (Female) in there.
    To bad. I didn't actually expect it though. I myself haven't really looked at the composer yet other than an initial cursory glance.
  • ShintarouShintarou
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Have a question about the event.
    How do I get music passes and whats the deliver quest?
  • KttyKtty
    Shintarou
    Shintarou said:

Have a question about the event.
    How do I get music passes and whats the deliver quest?
    @Shintarou .. You get the passes from Ailla for $0 gold from her shop. The quest is you delivering the items you get from doing each part of the quest to the NPC in Dunbarton near the Fashion Contest winner statue.
    Crimsọn
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I'm happy with the 10 point training seals every day! To me getting 10 of those is worth more than the mic. :o

The mic is pretty cool, but I already have the Starlet one. x3
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Only thing worth it to me is the training seals and yet another Homestead exterior decor to keep me entertained until we get a Homestead interior.
  • KttyKtty
    Darkpixie99

... to keep me entertained until we get a Homestead interior.
    I want this so bad I'm almost tempted to hold my breath and risk permanent drain bammage.
    [Deleted User]Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Did someone say homestead interior???

-explodes-
    Peloiceriiii
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    I've never used Jam Session before. How do I get round to completing that particular daily? If I were to create a party, should I provide the other person with a scroll? Are any combinations of instruments and scrolls required for it to work? Do we need scrolls for that at all?