Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recap the stream 4 me plox?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited November 8, 2017 in General Chat
I won't have time 2 sit & watch it. Neither now nor later. :|

So what'd I miss? :/

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Net-Juu no Susume collab.
    A gacha and an event for running certain Alby dungeons to get a gift box that gives a bracelet for you and another person to wear.

Fairy Village Event, same as the last one, but has new versions of the Fairy homestead figures
    (Shorter than usual) Attendance Event, main prize is a whistle for a Red Panda
    Mystic Turkey event, the thing that either grows you or resets you back to normal height. Booooooring
    Sightseeing event, it's the Maple Leaf tree event again.

Another pet sale
    Including but not limited to Yellow Sprite, Rainbow Sprite, and normal Panda (the kind that comes with a gacha that gives either a panda headband or gloves)

No chainblade coming.
    Not in November at any rate.
    courtneyyRheyKokoroNilremSherri
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited November 8, 2017
    You forgot to mention that doing the Fairy Village Event gives you a mini-gem that summons all five of the fairies simultaneously, I think that constitutes a major new-reward.
    PolicromaEraleaSherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Mystic Turkey event, the thing that either grows you or resets you back to normal height. Booooooring

It's not that boring. Fun to make giant sneks. If you have good luck...
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited November 8, 2017
    A gacha and an event for running certain Alby dungeons to get a gift box that gives a bracelet for you and another person to wear.

Fairy Village Event, same as the last one, but has new versions of the Fairy homestead figures

Another pet sale
    Including but not limited to Yellow Sprite, Rainbow Sprite, and normal Panda (the kind that comes with a gacha that gives either a panda headband or gloves)

No chainblade coming.

^ this, plus 'no signal'
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Sai wrote: »

The height gain being RNG, resetting on failure, AND resetting after 5 minutes really kills it for me. D:

Good for screenshots, I guess!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 8, 2017

Another pet sale

No chainblade coming.

giphy.gif

So what are everyone's thoughts on this update?

@this point I'm just waiting 4 chainblade. The collab with Net-ju seemed obvs @ this point but kewl. Nice 2 know that it excludes solo pool of players from any benefits.

/ForeverAlone. :'(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Rhey wrote: »

Another pet sale

No chainblade coming.

giphy.gif

So what are everyone's thoughts on this update?

@this point I'm just waiting 4 chainblade. The collab with Net-ju seemed obvs @ this point but kewl. Nice 2 know that it excludes solo pool of players from any benefits.

/ForeverAlone. :'(

Basically.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 8, 2017
    Sai wrote: »

giphy.webp

:'(
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Rainbow Sprite <3
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I think they said crow pets were coming back to the shop?
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I think they said crow pets were coming back to the shop?

There's more coming to the Black Friday pet sale than the ones they showed during the stream.
    That's what they said.

That being said, they did show the Crow pet, so yep it's coming back.
    It's just among other things.
    WolfandWolf
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890

Does the bracelet do anything/are there any good prizes other than that?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Did Net-juu no Susume collab happened in KR Mabinogi or is it JP and NA exclusive only? I'm trying to find the new outfit/wig in the korean character simulator to see whether it's worth buying, but I can't find the outfit in hangul.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited November 8, 2017

I think the bracelet was the thing that gives +3 max, +3 min, and +2% speed when you and the person you gave the matching bracelet to are both in the same region. (and wearing the bracelet of course)

As far as any other prizes from the Alby part of that collab event... I'm not sure if there's anything besides the bracelet gift box.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 8, 2017
    you forgot to mention Totem Bags and the new feather totem that increases movement speed. that stuff is in the fairy event too

seems we might not be getting the scratch card portion of the Net-Juu event that Japan got
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

I think the bracelet was the thing that gives +3 max, +3 min, and +2% speed when you and the person you gave the matching bracelet to are both in the same region. (and wearing the bracelet of course)

As far as any other prizes from the Alby part of that collab event... I'm not sure if there's anything besides the bracelet gift box.

And if you get too far away from each other, itll give you a compass to find where the other person is, right? Or was that something else?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    You forgot to mention that doing the Fairy Village Event gives you a mini-gem that summons all five of the fairies simultaneously, I think that constitutes a major new-reward.

I missed that part of the stream

But I'm definitely gonna get that mini-gem *U*
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Jazmyn wrote: »

And if you get too far away from each other, itll give you a compass to find where the other person is, right? Or was that something else?

I think that was the outfit from the gacha.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

I think that was the outfit from the gacha.

it was the bracelets

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited November 8, 2017
    Oh and the attendance event gives outfits. Obviously the female one has a skirt.
    Wish I could equip the male one, it would be better for a character cosplay for my character.

I'm still depressed that they said they don't know when festival instruments will me out, okay? = ~ =