Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Drop rates

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Rhey wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    No one should have to spend 200 dollars just to look nice for a crossover event when in years past it was must simpler.

Better on Mabi than on drugs I'd say. :*

At least drugs make you happy. >:)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 10, 2017
    No one should have to spend 200 dollars just to look nice for a crossover event when in years past it was must simpler.

But U can't stand on a busy street corner and flash it while standing around doing nuthing. :(
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

But U can't stand on a busy street corner and flash it while standing around doing nuthing. :(

Oh, how innocent you are. :|
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    It's amazing how scarce Wave Sweepers continue to be despite being in a lot of gachas recently.
    NilremBuffalos
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 10, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Never did and never going to buy gacha, especially fashion related ones. This collaboration is biggest disappointment in Mabinogi crossover history.

It's not the biggest. It's the same huge disappointment every time.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Isn't the anime about someone that plays an MMO too much and buys too much gacha or something?

Because if so you could say having only a gacha would be accurate to the show.
    Makes the crossover about as appealing as the anime itself.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I still fail to understand some people. I know RNG on gachas are horrible and you need to pay a lot of real money to get something worth out of it, I don't like it but I like the items, so I farm some gold in-game and buy the stuff I want from the ones that are actually ok with RNG and spending money. Why the need to always vent about it? It's horrible ok, but nobody forces you to buy the gacha.
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Isn't the anime about someone that plays an MMO too much and buys too much gacha or something?

There's literally an entire episode about ONLY gacha RNG. Really. Episode 4.
    Nilrem
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    6f0909Sherri
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    No idea why people were so hyped for this like, "Oh, this time it'll be different!"

It wasn't different.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Tairiku wrote: »
    No idea why people were so hyped for this like, "Oh, this time it'll be different!"

It wasn't different.

Honestly.. the day there is an AoT or One Piece crossover and there is only gacha, I'm crying myself to sleep.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited November 13, 2017
    And the next crossover will be even worse.

Which makes me wonder why some of you people even want such events, when its clear they get WORSE with each one.

EDIT: Post says it was edited. It wasn't edited. Until now. Stupid forum.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I still fail to understand some people. I know RNG on gachas are horrible and you need to pay a lot of real money to get something worth out of it, I don't like it but I like the items, so I farm some gold in-game and buy the stuff I want from the ones that are actually ok with RNG and spending money. Why the need to always vent about it? It's horrible ok, but nobody forces you to buy the gacha.

When you pay 30 dollars for every other gacha and get one of the jackpots items every time only to spend 4x as much money and get nothing.
    There's a reason why people want to complain. Also if the drop rates are abysmal Good Luck getting anyone to sell items to you.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 15, 2017
    Tairiku wrote: »

It wasn't different.

actually it is different. all the other crossovers had directly buyable clothes..... this one is 100% gacha (unless you count the meet-cute bracelet) and quite a disappointment for me.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited November 15, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »

When you pay 30 dollars for every other gacha and get one of the jackpots items every time only to spend 4x as much money and get nothing.
    There's a reason why people want to complain. Also if the drop rates are abysmal Good Luck getting anyone to sell items to you.

Pretty much this there were items I sat for over 2 weeks with ads to buy, and not one person even offered to sell it(it was the devils tail on mari). I started at 15m for offers went upto 40m before I quit bothering.
    Items shouldn't be so rare there are only a few on each server from cash shop things.
    I could understand an in game raid or something having low drop rates, but this is seriously awful. Hell just look at the hairstyle coupons, and how idiotically rare some of those are.
    Sherri