Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wait till tuesday bonus for rates @ event bracelet

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited November 9, 2017 in General Chat
PSA: If ur suffering from Rng like me and didn't get it after burning a few(10) event unlim pass or wutever method U used to secure passes. Keep Ur OCD in check we have a month. Tuesday will be here b4 U can rebirth again. :*

Imma kickback and wait. Feel free 2 make me jelly if U got a pair by now. :o
JJ
  1. U got a pair yet?36 votes
    1. I got one. Tee Hee~
       28% (10 votes)
    2. I don't. I'll camp tuesday hard & sloppy
       72% (26 votes)

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I thought the bonus doesn’t affect the end chest?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I'm kinda missing the 'I won't even bother to get a bracelet because I solo' option. unless the box they come in is tradeable and actually worth a penny?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ..What?

Is there a bonus drop rate on Tuesdays? I never pay attention to the daily buffs, besides Wednesday giving discounts
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    I'm kinda missing the 'I won't even bother to get a bracelet because I solo' option. unless the box they come in is tradeable and actually worth a penny?

Box is tradeable. With the drop rate how it is I see it being worth 1-3m.
    nevyn25
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited November 9, 2017
    Who even started the rumor that tuesday affects the end chest rewards?
    It's always been monsters only, as far as I can remember.

Also, @nevyn25, the Peas in a Pod Gift Box is tradeable, so you could sell it to people who want the bracelets.
    nevyn25
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I'm so glad that this item is so bad that I am not actually tempted to run boring dungeons for it.
    courtneyy
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Dungeon maps change even if the same item is dropped.
    Increase in dungeon item drop rate.
    Increase in rank-up bonus for Combat skills.

You know, the daily effect on Tuesday is worded so vaguely that I'm only certain I understand the third one.

I always thought the "dungeon maps change" effect meant that you could drop the same item as another person and not enter their dungeon, but recently found out that was wrong when my bf accidentally invaded a random's dungeon on Tuesday and we spent half an hour puzzling over what the daily effect actually means. I'm still not sure.

And afaik "increase in dungeon item drop rate" refers to mob drops, not end chest drops. Good for AR pages, bad for Hebonas. But it's vague enough that people do think it could plausibly affect the chest drops.

And no one cares about the rank up bonus exp lol.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    That Tuesday bonus doesn't affect the end chest.
    It's basically just for if you wanna get more Fomor Scrolls from the monsters in a dungeon. (or other direct drops from dungeon enemies)

So farm every day!
  • RheyRhey
    Some group of old dungeon logisticers way back @ the old forum confirmed the end chest boost didn't they? Complete with math and an Excell sheet and all. That's how the rumor became normalized...

tenor.gif?itemid=5066752

Anyways~I'll hit the dungeon a few more times then before calling it an evening and head out 2 the beach for a jog.

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    is it not the reward box i'm looking for at tuesday, but larva cocoons at adv normal alby
    XiokunSherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »

Someone said he sold it for 10m..
  • PHENGISKOOLPHENGISKOOL
    Mabinogi Rep: 360
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Guide/AdvancedGuide/System/1/004I3

"The drop rate of the monsters and treasure chests in the dungeon will increase"???
    courtneyyRhey
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited November 10, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »

That's ridiculous, 10m!? I got mine for 3m, and that was on Mari... perhaps I got lucky seeing the seller
  • RheyRhey

"The drop rate of the monsters and treasure chests in the dungeon will increase"???

So Nexon did clarified the bonus(?). Awesum sauce. Welp time to kick back then till tuesday. Kek.

tenor.gif?itemid=5433318
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 10, 2017

People will naturally "overprice" things when they are released. Of course, I put this in quotation marks, as no one is sure what the long term price will be, and it could actually be higher.
  • RheyRhey

People will naturally "overprice" things when they are released. Of course, I put this in quotation marks, as no one is sure what the long term price will be, and it could actually be higher.

pretty much. Imma hoard as many as possible and see if the price spike will come many months later when there is no other means 2 obtain it. Like those common SAo es.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555

So it wasn't my imagination! Yay!
    *whips out pen and post-it note*
    "Tuesday: MUSIC MATH SPAM!"
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    guess I'll run the dungeon a few times when I feel up for it, seeing how the boxes are tradeable and all, and can give a nice small (or big) boost in income
  • PinkiesandwichPinkiesandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    i got my bracelets on my first INT run, got my second box on the 3rd or 4th, i thought the drop rate wasnt that bad tbh
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 10, 2017
    i got my bracelets on my first INT run, got my second box on the 3rd or 4th, i thought the drop rate wasnt that bad tbh

What the actual... I ran Alby Adv at least 8 times, in some runs i ended up opening 2-4 chests with help of Larva Cocoon. Also ran Alby Int twice i think. Didn't even see anyone getting it in any of those runs o-o