Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hoh boy

LostLinksLostLinks
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in General Chat
mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2017/1102_beauty/beauty.asp
There's now gonna be 4 series of beauty coupons in one gacha.... somebody just kill me.
  1. Your thoughts?41 votes
    1. Yes more thingys!
       34% (14 votes)
    2. I didn't care before and I certainly don't care now.
       37% (15 votes)
    3. Some other third thing.
       29% (12 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yay. More stuff that only the elite whales can get.
    Behelit
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    oh well
    monochrome eyes?
    like? finally? took you long enough?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 9, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yay. More stuff that only the elite whales can get.
    Not just whales. Elite whales. QqKu7KL.png

VimipawcalypseSherriBlissfulkillImaizumiBehelit
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    In my case, these often boil down to me going "How convenient, the stuff I like and tend to make look good is often the very things people ignore! Forget chasing after 10 million gold hair coupons, I'll get my favorite new eye/mouth/face/anything else for 50k-500k without any effort!"

If anything, I have some new stuff to play around with in that korean Sim.

Like those demon eyes.
    Forget having 2 eye colors like some generic anime character, I want my demon look to be complete with demon eyes.
    Maybe. Honestly depends on how good I can make them work.

I never like using a look without planning it.
    Sebastian
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I'm just happy males finally get hairstyle that can compete with Altam's hair. That medium cut stylish hair looks awesome. Will probably save up just to buy that. I bought enough combatnogi and now time to reward myself with fashionogi ^o^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I think I will prefer to keep my eyes the same color.
    NilremSebastianSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh, maybe the rates won't be as bad. I think I'd still give a stack a try just to see what I pull.

I never get a top-tier prize out of those, but I seem to get something I like each time it comes around. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eh, maybe the rates won't be as bad. I think I'd still give a stack a try just to see what I pull.

I never get a top-tier prize out of those, but I seem to get something I like each time it comes around. =D

Wishful thinking. SMH.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh, we won't know until KR posts the rates or we get them stateside. I'm just happy to see they're doing something new with eyes.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 10, 2017
    meh. I stopped caring about beauty coupons after getting the best plastic surgery look in all of Mabi. My special snowflake status is more or less secured. :*

FuAjWU.gif
    Hazurahoffwithyourheads
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Well, the edgelords of mabinogi can have their Heterochromia now.
    As long as somebody pulls off a MapleStory Luminous cosplay, I'll be happy.
  • PinkiesandwichPinkiesandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    heterochromia...finally...
    afb.gif
    SherriXiokunLostLinksHazurah
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited November 11, 2017
    I am excessively doubtful that we will get these until we've had chain slash. But since I want one of the previous rare hairdos, I think my chances of getting it will be far better as everybody will be going nuts for the new stuff.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I just want a well textured pony tail. :s
    XiokunSherri
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Policroma wrote: »
    I am excessively doubtful that we will get these until we've had chain slash. But since I want one of the previous rare hairdos, I think my chances of getting it will be far better as everybody will be going nuts for the new stuff.

I hope you're right. But Nexon has had a history of putting gacha on the priority list. Personally Im guessing we'll get the new gacha some point of the beginning of next year. I just wish they would at the very least separate out the different series like a gacha for series 1, 2, etc. Or make one for hair, eyes, mouths, etc. I doubt they'll ever do pon versions, but it would be nice if when they release a new beauty series they would make the old ones purchasable with pon. That way you could still get the old ones and not have insanely stuffed gachas. I mean it won't happen but it'd be nice.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Policroma wrote: »

There is an extremely high chance of this being the case.

One of the coupons is for the hair of the Chain Slash Ace Character. Whatsherface.
    I think the double color eyes and demon eyes are from her as well.

It would have a much easier time being sold after the Talent, so the typical spenders see the new ace and want her everything.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    seems still no patissiere F hairstyle

*sigh*
    TairikuMediaKlepto
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hazurah wrote: »
    seems still no patissiere F hairstyle

*sigh*

I died inside when I saw I missed my chance at the M coupon, but by a miracle someone did end up selling me one. I was heartbroken because it's the first male hairstyle I've really liked, I think we should have an option somewhere to trade a wig in for a hair coupon. Maybe even make the nx shop one work on wigs too?
    SherriLeiliciaMediaKlepto
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Assuming those pictures are all the new styles coming...

Patissiere F when?