Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Small group of friends looking for a guild!

SeddieSeddie
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited November 10, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone! I came back to Mabinogi several weeks ago with four friends and we're looking for a guild. If your guild would be okay with giving us a shot after reading the info below, please give us a name or a link to find you!

We're usually active in the evenings (EST & PST time-zones). All of us have both Skype and Discord. We are pretty tight with each other as we've played this game for over five years together on/off, but we're willing to try our best to integrate into a guild. It might be a bit difficult at first since we haven't been part of a different guild in forever, but we're hoping it all works out in the end with some patience and effort. Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you need more info for any reason, please ask away. :)

Comments

• EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Hello there!

My name is East, and I am contacting you in regards to Electrolytes. Though our Recruitment is closed as of yesterday, I would be willing to speak with our leaders about adding you into our servers to allow you to be in a large group of players that would be willing to accept you. They may even go ahead and add you into the guild should they think you fit in well. Below is a bit about Electrolytes:

Electrolytes is a no-drama guild that is based on becoming family. The leaders care about their members and take care of any misunderstandings right away. The guild has an ever-growing player base that has been wildly expanding the last few months, with over 20 recruits since October 1st. Electrolytes has many events at one time, and is fully upgraded, stone and all.

Tonight you can find us at the Ch5 Banquet at 10PM EST, 9PM CST, and 7PM PST.

In this forum linked below, you will find large amounts of information about our guild. Remember to look for the secret word and complete the linked application survey.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1

I hope you enjoy your experience with Electrolytes!
  • SeddieSeddie
    Thanks for reaching out! Electrolytes seems like the style of guild we've been in before and really enjoyed. I'll see if we can catch you guys at banquet after BD tonight to say hello. :)
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    We'll see you there! Can I get your usernames to send to our leaders? Your Discords would be great too.
  • SeddieSeddie
    I'll drop my discord here so I can give all our IGNs/discords on there! Ki'anna#6257