Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mofu's Shop PP/Gold/NX/Items

MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
edited November 8, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello, I decided to open a shop, just chibis.
Examles of my cheebs:
becoming_a_cute_warrior_by_mofu_chan-dbrdvmn.png
the_warrior_mizuki_of_mabinogi_by_mofu_chan-dbqfoy8.png

Prices (They depend on the complexity of the character):
4-7 mil gold (Alexina)
15-20$
15k-20k NX

Items:
- Cute Bunny Puppet
- Any pretty dress with idle animation (I love those <3. EX. Cosmic princess dress, Glamour Suit) - I do own some of these also, might consider taking a double for my partner :3
- Black dyes (a drawing would be like 3-5 black dyes depending on complexity >//-//<)
- Thunder pages (all pages or full book)
- Pretty head gear (like wigs -Really like the succubus fiend one <3, cute/rareish ears)
- Night Witch dress
- Make an offer of nice looking items that do not enter in the category of the aforementioned ones.
For extra character it would be doubled
For pets an extra 30%-50% depending on pet

Can and Cant's
- Can do mostly anything
- A tad bad at armor/manly/pets

Ordering form:
IGN:
Server:
Desired pose: (in any blank if not)
About the character: (info that would help, the name of the gear is best, for better reference)
Method of paying: (PP, NX, Item, Gold)
Reference of character:
Any more info you might consider relevant:

Thank you ^^.
Imaizumi

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Darn I have a cute bunny puppet but I'm on Mari ^^ good luck though... hopefully you can get one
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Arjune wrote: »
    Darn I have a cute bunny puppet but I'm on Mari ^^ good luck though... hopefully you can get one

Thank you QwQ
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Hilariously i also have one but im in mari as well.

They were an event reward, if i remember correctly.
    MizukiHayama
    Marielx wrote: »
    Hilariously i also have one but im in mari as well.

They were an event reward, if i remember correctly.

I think so, easter i believe >w<.
    Thank you though! *mizu regrets she is not on mari now QwQ*
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    AAAAA I'd give you the one I have but I'm on the Tarlach server I'm sorry! Anyway I hope you find one! Good luck!
    MizukiHayama
    AAAAA I'd give you the one I have but I'm on the Tarlach server I'm sorry! Anyway I hope you find one! Good luck!

Thank you kind human *bows*
    I hope so too QwQ
  • MomochanMomochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Would you ever consider selling commissions for gold or paypal? Q~Q Your art is so cute!!
    Momochan wrote: »
    Would you ever consider selling commissions for gold or paypal? Q~Q Your art is so cute!!

Thank you so much, I would, but I'm never good at pricing stuff. I'd usually sell on deviant art a while back my chibis for around 15-20$. And I wouldn't know how much gold I'd ask for a chibi, maybe between 4-7 mil depending on chara complexity.

Thank you so much, I would, but I'm never good at pricing stuff. I'd usually sell on deviant art a while back my chibis for around 15-20$. And I wouldn't know how much gold I'd ask for a chibi, maybe between 4-7 mil depending on chara complexity.

If those prices are okay to you, then I shall ^^.
  • MomochanMomochan

:O do you have like a commission page with all the info/ order form. I get paid this friday and I would love to order from you! ^-^

I would be paying with paypal if that's okay with you, or I can get a prepaid NX card. I play on ruairi so if anything I can try to do a gold exchange thing with that one thread.

:O do you have like a commission page with all the info/ order form. I get paid this friday and I would love to order from you! ^-^

I would be paying with paypal if that's okay with you, or I can get a prepaid NX card. I play on ruairi so if anything I can try to do a gold exchange thing with that one thread.

I could add the prices to this thread, modify it a bit ^^. I'll do just that :3, hope it is okay.
  • MomochanMomochan
    IGN: Moneko
    Server: Ruairi
    Desired pose: Up to you :3
    About the character: (pink/ Moneko) Happy go lucky, cheerful, loves everyone, bubbly. (purple/my friend) shy and naive
    Method of paying: PP or if you want NX then NX
    Reference of character:
    (my friend):

(moneko):

Any more info you might consider relevant: Moneko's hair is actually white, but you can do light pink if needed :3 This is for a xmas present hence the winter outfits

Also do I pay after sketch or when do I pay? :O
    MizukiHayama
    edited November 8, 2017
    About the character: (pink/ Moneko) Happy go lucky, cheerful, loves everyone, bubbly. (purple/my friend) shy and naive
    Reference of character:
    (my friend):

(moneko):

Any more info you might consider relevant: Moneko's hair is actually white, but you can do light pink if needed :3 This is for a xmas present hence the winter outfits

I usually take payment once it is finished, so it is safer for the client :3.
    So would that be 2 characters together? Your friend's character and your own :3?

Nexon would be just fine also ^^.
    If it is 2 charas as mentioned it would be 30k nexon (the designs are a tad complicated, but as my first customer I shall keep it at the lowest - Thank you so much for commissioning btw ;-;!)

ETA would be *at latest* saturday. If you think the ETA is too late and you would like it to be finished faster, I can try (just that i work until 6pm everyday, which is why the ETA is saturday ^^)

-oh and of course, I shall post the sketch when it is done-

Thank you once again *bows*
  • MomochanMomochan
    Reference of character:
    (my friend):

(moneko):

I usually take payment once it is finished, so it is safer for the client :3.
    So would that be 2 characters together? Your friend's character and your own :3?

Nexon would be just fine also ^^.
    If it is 2 charas as mentioned it would be 30k nexon (the designs are a tad complicated, but as my first customer I shall keep it at the lowest - Thank you so much for commissioning btw ;-;!)

ETA would be *at latest* saturday. If you think the ETA is too late and you would like it to be finished faster, I can try (just that i work until 6pm everyday, which is why the ETA is saturday ^^)

-oh and of course, I shall post the sketch when it is done-

Thank you once again *bows*

Oh I'm very patient, because I know people have lives, so feel free to finish whenever! Also yeah it will be me and my friend together, but if that's too difficult then feel free to do them separate! ^-^ Whatever is easier for you~

and Aaa no thank you for taking commissions!! Since you are so nice im def giving you a tip for being so amazing!!

Oh I'm very patient, because I know people have lives, so feel free to finish whenever! Also yeah it will be me and my friend together, but if that's too difficult then feel free to do them separate! ^-^ Whatever is easier for you~

and Aaa no thank you for taking commissions!! Since you are so nice im def giving you a tip for being so amazing!!

You're so sweet I just want to hug you QuQ!

I shall give my best and shall not disappoint! And 2 charas in same pic should be fine, if they are not touching one another in some way, i might just add separate + together pic ^^.(easy peasy lemon squeaky)

Hello, here with a sketchy sketch QwQ
    This will look much better when done. I usually sketch where I want things to be kinda, but end up modifying stuff here and there ^^.
    This is the kind of Idea i had in mind... I hope removing her hair from beneath the scarf is not a problem, did it for better movement of the hair due to the "magic" which the 2 charas are creating ^^.
    Might also change your character's feet position, I want to give the impression of floating.
    All in all this is a sketch to show you how things are progressing and to see if you're okay with it :3.
    h7Nux5a.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • MomochanMomochan

Hello, here with a sketchy sketch QwQ
    This will look much better when done. I usually sketch where I want things to be kinda, but end up modifying stuff here and there ^^.
    This is the kind of Idea i had in mind... I hope removing her hair from beneath the scarf is not a problem, did it for better movement of the hair due to the "magic" which the 2 charas are creating ^^.
    Might also change your character's feet position, I want to give the impression of floating.
    All in all this is a sketch to show you how things are progressing and to see if you're okay with it :3.
    h7Nux5a.jpg

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!! Yes everything looks amazing, but the only change is can you add her fox tails for my friend and then everything else is beautiful!
    MizukiHayama
    OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!! Yes everything looks amazing, but the only change is can you add her fox tails for my friend and then everything else is beautiful!

Ah! Forgot that sketch layer hidden X_X (the tail)
    I am so so glad you like it ;-;. I shall have the finished product sometime tomorrow <3.

edited November 11, 2017

Hello, I have overestimated the amount of work I can do in a single day, so I was able to do only one of the characters ;u;; Your friend.
    But on a positive note, I shall definitely be done tomorrow unless aliens abduct me again, or alpacas travel through time to get fed tasty apples from me...Again!...
    Aaanyway
    I have here the 1st finished part, if you wish to see it. If you want to wait to see the final product only, well, don't click the spoiler button :3.
    kD6tOXt.jpg
  • MomochanMomochan
    No it's okay! Don't be sorry bout taking time to do it! QAQ I love it and I can't wait to see it finished!! Keep up the good work! ^-^