Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help me figure out this idle animation?

BattBatt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
in Help
There is a really cute animation that I have seen girl characters do where it looks like they are striking multiple poses for an imaginary camera. I can only describe it as a very extroverted action where they cycle through a few individual actions like putting their hands together down low in front of them, on their hips, and under their chin. You'd almost expect them to trow up the peace sign. The expression also changes on the face to super joyful; open mouth and eyes closed, I believe. I hope I'm doing a good job describing this because my guild didn't know what I was talking about.
Sherri

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    hmm... not entirely sure, but it sounds like the 'adorable' gesture. it is obtainable via a gesture card, which are sometimes in gachas.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 14, 2017
    SKIMPYSummer Weave

Summer_Weave_Dress_Pose.gif
    Summer_Weave_Dress_Pose_2.gif

Ur welcome(?)
    SherriImaizumi
  • BattBatt
    Yes, its that first .gif! Summer weave? What is that exactly? Thank you so much!!
  • BattBatt
    edited November 14, 2017
    Yes, its that first .gif! Summer weave? What is that exactly? Thank you so much!!

edit: nvm i see it's an outfit. Thank you again!
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    To add more info:

This idle can also be achieved through a certain action with some partners at high affection.
    From what I know, Laigh is capable of this.

So anyone with a high affection laigh can use this idle with any outfit, essentially.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 14, 2017
    NP. They shuld be pretty cheap. around 3-4m on Mari that is if ur looking 4 it in Belvast. People will try 2 sell it for 5-6m via direct buy tho. Be wary. :*
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Rhey wrote: »
    NP. They shuld be pretty cheap. around 3-4m on Mari that is if ur looking 4 it in Belvast. People will try 2 sell it for 5-6m via direct buy tho. Be wary. :*

I've been looking for this outfit myself and I can never seem to find one.
    Thanks for telling what the price for it is. ^^
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    I have that outfit, im on rauiri though :O