Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lvl 200 x2 Train

EiuyseEiuyse
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited November 10, 2017 in General Chat
Just wondering if this is true?

Comments

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    It is, you can also rebirth just you talent and keep your age and level, so you can forego leveling and train multiple talents that way. It helped me a ton before I passed 1k.

Also sorry to add on, but I had a similar question. We should be getting 1.5x training with the fairy event, so if my math is right that would be after training multipliers. So if something normally gave 12% it'd now give 16%?
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited November 10, 2017
    You need 279,988,500 XP to get to level 200.
    It only costs 18,323,500xp to get to level 100.

If you RP when each time you reach level 100 you could rank up to total level 1,500 for the for the effort need to reach current level 200.

What's more important an extra 2x of talent training or AP to rank those skills?

Double skill training potions are not the expensive.

PS: YAY COMMAS! :p
  • EiuyseEiuyse
    Thanks
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    be warn the 2x training won't help if Ur trying to master skillz 4 dem titles.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited November 10, 2017
    I haven't rebirthed and reset levels on my main character in like six months, I've just been switching talents and staying level 200. I had a ton of AP and only about a dozen skills left uncapped to spend them on, all of them nightmarishly tedious. :/
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    AgentJean wrote: »

If you RP when each time you reach level 100 you could rank up to total level 1,500 for the for the effort need to reach current level 200.

What's more important an extra 2x of talent training or AP to rank those skills?

Extra 2x training obviously. The 2x training works like reforges, double skill training potions do not, as it didn’t actually count in training requirements, so at level 200, you just need to fulfill 50 training exp requirement which is a HUGE help for tedious skills like blacksmithing and tailoring.

You can just gain AP whenever, but it’s hard to achieve level 200 in the first place without fruits, and training skills is an annoyance post-1k since you can’t daily rebirths, your cp is too high etc so might as well train multiple talents in the mean time.
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    ShouK wrote: »
    AgentJean wrote: »

Extra 2x training obviously. The 2x training works like reforges, double skill training potions do not, as it didn’t actually count in training requirements, so at level 200, you just need to fulfill 50 training exp requirement which is a HUGE help for tedious skills like blacksmithing and tailoring.

You can just gain AP whenever, but it’s hard to achieve level 200 in the first place without fruits, and training skills is an annoyance post-1k since you can’t daily rebirths, your cp is too high etc so might as well train multiple talents in the mean time.

how many fruits does it take to get lvl 200 from either 1-200 or 100-200??
  • EiuyseEiuyse
    30 from 100-200 I think
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 11, 2017
    Eiuyse wrote: »
    30 from 100-200 I think

Okay so... Let's say a guy is selling exp fruit for 350k each, which is a cheap price... So we buy 30 from him...

350,000 x 30 = 10,500,000 gold

Nope... rofl... And that's just from around 100lvl to 200lvl and i also took cheapest price you can find in Alexina. GG.

• BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    If you're going to use fruits (the 500% ones I assume), you shouldn't use them at lvl 100 as the exp requirements drops significantly there. It catches up at about lvl 120 and if you start using them there (at about 49%) you'd 'only' need 17 to get to lvl 200.

Depending on one's situation, that training bonus can be quite significant but let's not forget that you already get 50% bonus at lvl 100 and more every tenth lvl after that. No need to go all the way unless the training is true hell.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Level 200 can be done easily with 2x exp pots at saga episode 4 finally. I managed to do it in less than a week while training my pet with roughly 2 hours of grinding a day. You'll need the master of hydra transmutation title and either good damage with dual gun or ninja skills as those are currently the best aoe skills we have. It'll become even better with chainslash.
  • purpleypurpley
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Does this work on the skills under the 'crusader' tab? Not the sub-skills just the ones listed under the tab as I know they can not be ap trained.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    The training bonus applies only to the skills of your current talent. Crusader skills aren't part of any talent so you can't use this method for them. The same goes for the race-specific transformation skills, demigod skills and the Shyllien/Hillwen skills.
  • purpleypurpley
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Ok thanks for the info.