Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WELP ..... not exactly surprised or anything but..

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited November 16, 2017 in General Chat
K1X6mvX.jpg

In case anyone wants to know the "odds" or something. Also almost everything has a 7 day expiration except the enchant protection potions that have no expiration date but are non-tradable
MabskmkKokoroSherriHazurahVimiFabe

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah my pulls were of the same quality.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    glad i did the year then boxs

Mabskmk
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    At least you got enchant protection pot, two of them.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 16, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    At least you got enchant protection pot, two of them.

unfortunately I have nothing to enchant right now and it's something that's given out a lot. perma wing coupons aren't given out a lot so I can't bring myself to be as happy as people seem to think I should be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I don't see a problem.
    Bad RNG is a feature of events like this.

Everything is working as intended.

The only annoying reward choices are gems.
    They are almost entirely worthless with how much events toss them out now.

That and buff potions, since dungeon end chests drop those.
    And the effects are often so small they are not worth using.

I like non rare double exp potions though.
    And anyone without a max level Homestead will like the seeds.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited November 16, 2017
    Mabinogi...no please...Don't make me use 20mil or something to make my free event wings permanent...*sigh*...

I hate these expirations though, can you just make it untradeable? It's not like I'm going to use all these items within 7 days. ._. If not untradeable, then 7day expiration with the 1 allowable trade, then people can't hoard and sell it? /: Idunno, fff. Give me an option. Giving me useful items that I can't use in time, meaning useless itemssss.. worse than gems and potions because ya know, YOU CAN USE THEM AT LEAST.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Nilrem wrote: »

There's a difference between working as intended and something people universally like. I understand that the end goal was to make the permanent wings sorta rare, but the choice of filler is hit or miss. Lots of people can use the training potions and seeds, but I don't think people appreciate getting those items in a once daily box. Especially when it is 1 seed per pull.
    TheNyanCatNilremHazurahcourtneyyArjuneVaughanbadnewsbarrettoffwithyourheadsCrimsọn
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    You got two enchant prot potions. I got mostly skill pots despite having everything maxed, gems despite my gem not even getting exp from them anymore (like really really stupidly low amounts) that are not even 10cm, and 5 single homestead seeds. Not stacks, single ones. Not a single useful item, at all.

Your odds were GOOD.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    This...uh...maybe a stupid question, but what exactly IS the difference between momentary twilight robe and eternal robe? I thought momentary meant it was timed, like the wings, but I got mine the other day and I saw no time limit on it. They look exactly the same in the announcement pics. Or...does the eternal have that swirling effect thingy? You can kind of see it in the pics.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 16, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »

There's a difference between working as intended and something people universally like. I understand that the end goal was to make the permanent wings sorta rare, but the choice of filler is hit or miss. Lots of people can use the training potions and seeds, but I don't think people appreciate getting those items in a once daily box. Especially when it is 1 seed per pull.

there's also the fact that those items were JUST in the matsuri and pumpkin event (the training pots at least) and many other events... :c
    This...uh...maybe a stupid question, but what exactly IS the difference between momentary twilight robe and eternal robe? I thought momentary meant it was timed, like the wings, but I got mine the other day and I saw no time limit on it. They look exactly the same in the announcement pics. Or...does the eternal have that swirling effect thingy? You can kind of see it in the pics.

they look the exact same but the twilight one has like a waterdrop /water ripple visual effect on it
    WolfandWolf
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »

there's also the fact that those items were JUST in the matsuri and pumpkin event (the training pots at least) and many other events... :c

they look the exact same but the twilight one has like a waterdrop /water ripple visual effect on it

If you stand there long enough it makes it look like you peed yourself. 10/10 robe.
    WolfandWolfSherriLeilicia
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    To be honest, I expected my pulls to be like this, but I also didn't really care about the wings if I couldn't pull a perma-coupon anyway.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    >Get 1 year coupon
    >Do RNG Box
    >Get Nothing
    >Hope Event Comes Back Next Year
    >Wings about to expire
    >Event comes back
    >Buy 1 year coupon again
    >Do RNG Box again
    >Get Nothing again
    >Repeat until heat death of the universe
    courtneyySherriVimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    >Get 1 year coupon
    >Do RNG Box
    >Get Nothing
    >Wings about to expire
    >Event comes back
    >Buy 1 year coupon again
    >Do RNG Box again
    >Get Nothing again

IF.
    it comes back.

I know, I'm like the bringer of death here.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    >Get 1 year coupon
    >Do RNG Box
    >Get Nothing
    >Wings about to expire
    >Event comes back
    >Buy 1 year coupon again
    >Do RNG Box again
    >Get Nothing again

very optimistic
    knowing it seriously takes them 2 years or more to replay a "yearly" event
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 16, 2017
    Only thing I got worthwhile from my 30 boxes was a trade unlock potion(which I don't even have anything to use it on atm so..)
    I really don't care tbh. So when these expire it won't matter much to me.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    This honestly makes me glad I didn't attempt the event... Sorry to see people having bad luck with it though either way :/
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 16, 2017
    HAHALOL
    I got the perm coupon in my 4th box
    is the 1 year coupon tradeable cuz' i bought it and now i dont need it haha
    JazmynNilrem
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow to see if I get a new impure shade quest. if I can get more coins then I have now it will mean more chances to get a perm coupon
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Got a few protect stone and 1 enchant protect pot. Everything else is junk. Guess I'll sell(or raffle away if I can't sell) my wings. I don't like em anyways and I don't hoard expiring stuffz. :(
    Chocokitten