Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WELP ..... not exactly surprised or anything but..

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Most sad event ever. I know its just useless, decorative items, but come on Nexon.... i didnt think id be bothered as much by the expiration of the wings, but i am...
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Rhey wrote: »
    Got a few protect stone and 1 enchant protect pot. Everything else is junk. Guess I'll sell(or raffle away if I can't sell) my wings. I don't like em anyways and I don't hoard expiring stuffz. :(
    Do the protection stones expire?
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    ShouK wrote: »
    Got a few protect stone and 1 enchant protect pot. Everything else is junk. Guess I'll sell(or raffle away if I can't sell) my wings. I don't like em anyways and I don't hoard expiring stuffz. :(

The event page only mention that it's event stone but doesn't say it expires like the other items, so I'm assuming it doesn't expire
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Sherri wrote: »
    HAHALOL
    I got the perm coupon in my 4th box
    is the 1 year coupon tradeable cuz' i bought it and now i dont need it haha

bigger question: Is the perma coup tradable?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880

I got 2 red prot stones from my box opening, and they do not expire.

People can say what they want about perm coupon rates, but having non expiring enchant protection potions and red/blue prot stones is a very nice side reward.

Gives me more to save for the day Chain Slash arrives.
    Already saving materials, and with this event I might even get a Red +6 Celtic whipsword without much effort.
    Enchant prot potions are just icing on the cake.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    the purpose is to give hope (or despair) to those who never manage to get enough gold to buy Wings

at the same time, the Red ups of protection is the least of their worry

the only thing that is inside their mind is
    - Buy 1 year coupon and hope you will get bored with it before it expire
    - or take a gamble to get the damn coupon and despair
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    It's a good thing I hate these wings. The only benefit i got from using 30 boxes was an enchant protection potion that allowed me to get a good enchant on something.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

They don't. But U gotta get 2 step 5 first. :*
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    HAHALOL
    I got the perm coupon in my 4th box
    is the 1 year coupon tradeable cuz' i bought it and now i dont need it haha

bigger question: Is the perma coup tradable?

Yes, I just saw one in a player shop.
  • ShouKShouK
    I bought the protection stone and spent the other 5 coins on boxes, got 3 gems, 1 HS seed and 10 minutes life pot lol I have no complaints, it’s nice to get a non-expiring stone, and a free cool-looking robe. The wings are ugly anyways
  • LouisdesnowLouisdesnow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Bought 30 boxes and pulled 2 red prot stones, 1 blue prot stone, 3 enchant prot pots, and 1 trade pot. Not too bad, I think.
  • ShouKShouK
    Bought 30 boxes and pulled 2 red prot stones, 1 blue prot stone, 3 enchant prot pots, and 1 trade pot. Not too bad, I think.
    "Not too bad". That's an understatement.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gotta love people QQ'ing about event being lame/sad and getting nothing, but junk. We freaking got 3 nice robes. That's something too.
    Kokoro
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 17, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Gotta love people QQ'ing about event being lame/sad and getting nothing, but junk. We freaking got 3 nice robes. That's something too.

yeah we did, but they tried to make the wings seem actually possible to make permanent while being locked behind ridiculous RNG like usual. You have to have like super crazy luck if you wanna keep the wings forever. That bothers me. I never said the event was lame, and I only posted about the box rewards and possibility of getting the coupon. so you're kinda reaching and putting words into people mouths
    Buffalos
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    you still get the radiant shade quest after completing the wings
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 17, 2017
    The wings at last stage get ugly. Sad i can't keep the 2nd stage version. Only good thing about 3rd stage wings is extra effects in it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    everyone has their own opinions on that too :P I think they look nice. I'm just glad the metal is silver because you can't seem to dye it
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Greta wrote: »

Yes. The robe's are nice. The Tattered Teddy Robe was a quick like for me.

However, I wanted these wings more. And I almost never like the wings in this game. In fact, I think this is the first I actually wanted to keep. So it hurts to know I don't get to keep the only pair of wings I've ever actually liked.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    So we get another 20 chances b4 event ends? I doubt the result will be any gud 4 me but kewl.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    If you stand there long enough it makes it look like you peed yourself. 10/10 robe.

Oh my god, you're right. XD

Best event evar.

/sarcasm