Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Another event RUINED for the RNG

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gold is easy for people like me who knows the market, and I definitely take advantage of events, but not everyone plays this game the same way. There's actually people that think selling event items is immoral because they got it for free and they gift them to friends. So because that's how they are as a person we should call them lazy or dumb?

See, I would show sympathy about if you mentioned things like players not having time to grind, or unaware of market prices or how to put up a shop. But this?

This makes me not feel the slightest sympathy for those players.
    Players that quite literally have the means to solve their problems, but instead of actually doing so, decide to avoid such for the sake of some unbelievably minor, insignificant, forgettable moral stance to make themselves feel high and mighty and not part of the "big bad rich people".

Especially when we get so many event rewards that unless they give away EVERYTHING they own, they should very easily have loads of things to sell, worth the millions of gold that could make them stop being poor.
    Nilrem wrote: »
    And yeah, as far as wings go, 2-4 mil is amazingly cheap.
    Compare it to things like 80m Incu wings on Tarlach, and it becomes more obvious.

We shouldn't have to compare it to any 80m wings or even 2-4 mil wings. They were supposed to be free event wings that people could make permanent but NOPE not unless you have extreme blessing of the gods luck. It got people's hopes up, so of course they're gonna feel sad and want to complain -- especially the ones that need their money to buy gear and repairs instead of 2-4 mil wings because those people actually do exist. I know some of those people

They can still extend the wings by a year, so hopefully people will learn from these threads not to waste coins for the perma coupon and just get the 1 year extension coupon if they really want to ensure they get to keep the wings for a while

You also appeared to answer your own problem, congrats.
    The 1 year coupon is the obvious answer to avoiding the RNG of the event.
    Pretty much anyone that actually cares about the wings got the 1 year coupon.
    scorpin99ShouKTrythis
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    People really had high hopes of making these wings permanent? That's cute. You probably guys forgot Wishbone Event and many other ridiculous events... I never expect Nexon to give out wings easily, even the Anniversary 9th Event surprised me with a decent chance to get wings from event boxes, but too bad they had to come out in ugly undyeable colors. Nexon gonna be Nexon. They still don't wan't to give out wings easily to us, because they are still trying to benefit with those in gachas. And about tails... Probably won't see any tails in any event RNG boxes for at least 3 more years unless they make them ridiculously rare like they like to do.
    Nilrem
  • trufflestruffles
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    So like, my input as a "poor" player and as someone who isn't really paying attention to the conversation, one group of people are saying anyone can get wings, they're cheap like 2m min, while another person is saying 2m is quite a bit especially when poorer players tend to have other things to worry about. My input is, the original post is that Sheena wants her current event wings to be permanent, and "cheap" is relative to the buyer, as comparing a 2-4m small wing as cheap to an 80m incubus wing, yes it's cheap in comparing the two wings, but that doesn't mean it's so cheap poor players can get it. Yes you can sell event items, the recent Halloween one was a good event to cash in on, but just running the shadow missions to get the coins killed most of my gear which costs me around 113k per point on one of my swords, and 20-50k per point on my armor, I could have not worn armor and used weak weapons to finish them on basic, but I'm trying to play an mmo rpg not run a damn market place. "Oh Mr.Truffles how are you poor but have swords that cost 113k~ to repair per point?"-Reader. Good question, I wasted all my money on CRKs and blew them up until I got one step 7 and another step 6, and I still don't have good armor, which if I wanted final hit dur 20 on it would be like 10m I think. Now, where am I going with this rant? Absolutely nowhere, I'm too poor to afford to go anywhere. But to answer the question, can poor players get wings? yeah. Are the wings gonna be ones they like? Prolly not. Are they going to have fun? probably not. Why are poor players spending so "much" money on aesthetics? I have no clue, probably just finished their equips, look nice.

And yeah be thankful for those free robes, they look pretty nice, you could also probably sell them.
    As for the wings lasting "only" 60 days that's like 2 months, you'll probably get bored of them, if you wanted to keep them for collection purposes you're going to need to get 2 more anyways there are three different kinds.

Who do I think I am speaking with only like 4 (maybe more or less by 4 idk how many posts I have) posts?
    Well I like to believe I'm actually a dolphin headed girafftopus which is basically a squid, I think. I'm a squid not a marine biologist of squids leave me alone.

TL;DR
    Yeah, if you're looking at only the base of "You can get wings" then yeah, it's not too hard, if you have a bit of help. (Made a new char recently I'm dying so much in alby like damn I even have crks on him. I might just be bad at this game.) Are you going to like the 2m wings you spent time on getting? Probably not, they're 2m most likely because majority of players dislike their looks, if it's because they're common then good for you.

PS;
    I don't actually know what I'm talking about, if you read this far, hi.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Getting gold is easy. Better yet if you think about it, 90% of Mabinogi is very easy. It's not a lot of effort to press buttons and get a certain output. The issue is that getting gold, without any actions that require NX, event-rng, or begging for things from other characters to sell later, is extremely tedious and becomes boring.

Let's break this down. One commonly recommended suggestion is spamming sm's. For this example I'm a senior warrior human with average combat ranks and a free pegasus pet. I'm not able to spam BFT2 hard mode due to my talent rank, and no one is willing to carry me through elite conflict, MA, or hard mode dungeons due to my inexperience in combat being a risk of getting in the way, and due to newbs just being seen as leechers with no worth anyway to some people.
    I attempt adv. BFT anyways, struggle even with my pegasus pet helping me with AoE summon , die repeatedly from bashing one monster then getting aggro'd by another, among other things. In the end I'm annoyed and tired from the long run, only to realize I get 11k gold and some odd change for nearly 15 long minutes of work. You could argue they just "git gud", but if I'm new at the game, so how can I be blamed for not ranking up skills that would have helped me through more? Or doing one thing compared to another? 11k is only .11% of 10m; the cost of, say, the white angel wings that this player wants. Not 11%. .11%. (11,000 ÷ 10,000,000). And with how exhausted and upset this new player is from one run, who could think they'd force themselves to keep spamming the mission over some pretty pixels? At that rate they give up and leave.

The next thing people will say is "sell holy water lol for 40k a stack". Sure. Go ahead. Have every newer player without forgetting a single time to grind holy water every single day and sell them. That's about 4 or 5 holy waters every 36 minutes. Every *36 minutes* for the chance that 40k holy water stacks will sell in their shop... in a sea of other players doing the same. Exact. Thing. The market will be overstocked in holy water, and with people competing for their water to sell, they'll be forced to sell lower than the rest to get their water to sell faster.

New players who play for free without any NX intervention or super good luck like selling a carasek bag from the XO event recently will find it daunting to gather gold to buy what they want. This isn't even including gathering a disinterest to Mabinogi and playing less hours because of how long it takes just to get such a simple item that doesn't look worthy to be so expensive.
    Gaea wrote: »

There's really no excuse except ignorance or laziness. You're advocating these terrible behavioral traits

A newer player is always ignorant. It's why they're new. But if ignorance is a terrible behavioral trait in your definition, being a new player is terrible as a whole.

This isn't necessarily laziness to me. This is being aware of what is a waste of time and what isn't. It is a waste of time to spend hours a day, multiple times a week, grinding for crumbs of gold just to get a cosemetic item that steals all of your gold that could have been used for other things the player wanted, but resisted to because they were determined... or rather addicted to getting the wings that become lack luster later.

Finally. You're probably thinking this isn't your problem, right?
    This sort of thing, this sort of exhaustion and unfufiling grind causes new players to leave.
    Players leaving cause problems in population.
    Problems in populations causes server merge cries to happen. I'm aware you want. Or "wanted" a server merge.

So this is partially something I'd assume you'd be remotely concerned about. Also, I recall you inviting new players to add you for help, too. Surely you're not dissing those same people by saying that it's the fault of their own terrible traits of laziness and ignorance that theyre broke and can't get gold in a way that's not so brain numbing? Right?

Gaea I know you're a good person. But think abot that. :s
    SherriBehelitRedetsuSphyra21Arjunescorpin99BuffalosZintackIyasenuMizukiHayamaand 2 others.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 17, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Sheena wrote: »
    Only got junk, but i am not surprised
    My wings will die in 60 days after all that effort... So thanks for nothing i guess.

Better be thankful for free robes...

maybe don't tell people what they should and shouldn't be thankful for. They don't exactly answer to you

you should know that a LOT of people in game can;t afford wings, and to people like that the wings are more important than some robes. Just because someone is complaining about the unfairness of the RNG for the perma wing coupon doesn't mean they don't appreciate the robes.

Can't afford wings? You must be joking. Nexon released new wings on every gacha left and right, so like more than half of them lost their value by half or even more. Some people even give out wings for free to others and small cute wings are for only 2-4m gold lurking in shops. When i was newbie i remember cheapest wings being at least 15m and good old White/Black Angel Wings used to be 40m+. Now they are only 8-15m gold... Even last Halloween gacha wings were for only 7-15m, the priciest ones were dyable versions and some pure white/black ones.

No, they are not joking. I'm one of those people who cannot afford wings Yeah, they actually exist! Wow!
    This event was a blessing to people like me. I happened to be lucky and get the perm coupon but countless others can't.
    I'm not joking. This event gave me my first wings.
    I never had them myself because I didn't see a point to sacrificing my time and gold to buy a pair.
    I need my gold for repairs and things that actually help me, and after that, I'm left with very little gold.
    you gotta realize there's a LOT of players that don't even have 1 mil...and if they do, they have more important things to spend it on. When I was a newbie I played for like 2 years before I ever had even 1 mil.... but then again back then only premium users could even set up a damn shop. it's much easier now, but still not that easy... so when you say "2-4 mil is 'cheap'" I'm sure there's a lot of poorer players that would cringe

Actually.. I'm used to it. People don't realize how rich they really are. It's the same way in real life.
    Just recently, I found a decent way to make gold by selling HW.
    However, I would be even worse off if they didn't allow normal players to set up shops.
    Between selling HW and spamming SMs, well.. that's all I can do.
    I hoard some event stuff but it only gets me so far.
    If anything, I'm not cringing but I'm hurt.
    truffles wrote: »
    So like, my input as a "poor" player and as someone who isn't really paying attention to the conversation, one group of people are saying anyone can get wings, they're cheap like 2m min, while another person is saying 2m is quite a bit especially when poorer players tend to have other things to worry about. My input is, the original post is that Sheena wants her current event wings to be permanent, and "cheap" is relative to the buyer, as comparing a 2-4m small wing as cheap to an 80m incubus wing, yes it's cheap in comparing the two wings, but that doesn't mean it's so cheap poor players can get it. Yes you can sell event items, the recent Halloween one was a good event to cash in on, but just running the shadow missions to get the coins killed most of my gear which costs me around 113k per point on one of my swords, and 20-50k per point on my armor, I could have not worn armor and used weak weapons to finish them on basic, but I'm trying to play an mmo rpg not run a damn market place. "Oh Mr.Truffles how are you poor but have swords that cost 113k~ to repair per point?"-Reader. Good question, I wasted all my money on CRKs and blew them up until I got one step 7 and another step 6, and I still don't have good armor, which if I wanted final hit dur 20 on it would be like 10m I think. Now, where am I going with this rant? Absolutely nowhere, I'm too poor to afford to go anywhere. But to answer the question, can poor players get wings? yeah. Are the wings gonna be ones they like? Prolly not. Are they going to have fun? probably not. Why are poor players spending so "much" money on aesthetics? I have no clue, probably just finished their equips, look nice.

And yeah be thankful for those free robes, they look pretty nice, you could also probably sell them.
    As for the wings lasting "only" 60 days that's like 2 months, you'll probably get bored of them, if you wanted to keep them for collection purposes you're going to need to get 2 more anyways there are three different kinds.

Who do I think I am speaking with only like 4 (maybe more or less by 4 idk how many posts I have) posts?
    Well I like to believe I'm actually a dolphin headed girafftopus which is basically a squid, I think. I'm a squid not a marine biologist of squids leave me alone.

TL;DR
    Yeah, if you're looking at only the base of "You can get wings" then yeah, it's not too hard, if you have a bit of help. (Made a new char recently I'm dying so much in alby like damn I even have crks on him. I might just be bad at this game.) Are you going to like the 2m wings you spent time on getting? Probably not, they're 2m most likely because majority of players dislike their looks, if it's because they're common then good for you.

PS;
    I don't actually know what I'm talking about, if you read this far, hi.

Actually.. that is exactly it.
    When somebody says they are poor, people look at their overpowered gear and assume they are lying.
    Well news flash; it could of been given to them.
    However, the most common probability?
    They worked their butts off to achieve that strong gear in hopes that it will make them stronger to handle tougher content,
    in turn making more money.
    However, in the end it costs much more to repair their stronger gear SO THEY MAKE NO MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.
    Even then, just because they got fancy gear, doesn't mean they are 'strong'. They can still get annihilated by something, even with some of the best gear in the game.

My exact problem right now!
    scorpin99
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited November 17, 2017
    scorpin99 wrote: »
    Well that's only if you're lucky to get the RNG for the good event items that will even sell, not to mention the fact that some people don't have the time to leave a computer running 24/7 just for the hope that anything will even sell in their shop. If either of those don't work you have to underprice things on purpose just to trick the flippers into buying them. and then you go check out their shop and the item they had just scalped off of you just instantly sells and now you hate your life because the only other method of making money was nerfed into the ground (conflict).

Actually, no. I have never required the best event items for any sales, and neither does anyone getting gold from them.

You also don't need your comp up 24/7. Even a small amount of time is good for a sale. On Tarlach's slow market.

Why underprice when you just take 10% off your previous price and say its on sale.

If they take your item into their shop, it means you sold for a price only a fool would place. Except for the rare case someone tries that when you sell at market price and realizes they can't charge higher. Then you get to laugh at them.

And no, it isn't really nerfed into the ground. Or else I would have stopped doing it by now.

Uh are you high? It went from 14k to like 4k, either you're lying, incredibly inefficient or just ignorant. Lets say you're in a very good group, and can start the mission, clear it and leave in 1 minute exactly for 60 runs an hour. 3600x60 = 216000 gp/h not counting drops. If you're in a very slow shadow wiz spam, it'll take 5 mins a run for lets say 12 runs an hour, or 316800 gp/h. Lets say you solo (Which you can't solo conflict unless you're using alts which is against tos) and dont want to run wiz in a group, you can run defeat fomor commander 2 in 5 mins, for 309600 gp/h.

Got off topic with a rant, apologies. On topic though, I am sad the perma coupon is rare but the robe we got for free is really nice, it's one of my favourites to date actually. I really think a good alternative would have the wings cost the exact amount of coins you get, so if you don't miss a single day you get them if you spend all your coins on them.
    scorpin99
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited November 17, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    snip

I get where you come from.
    Sort of why I tell most new players I meet to avoid high end gear until they can get the gold for it.

Shame we aren't on the same server, I could easily walk you through a lot of things to earn gold without being powerful.

Reminds me of back when I made my Elf and started to actually care about progress in the game for the first time ever.
    I made millions and sustained myself as early as total level 90.
    I had my first pair of wings before total 1k. Wings that to this day are 800k on Tarlach market.
    All by selling event items.

The entire method of earning gold by selling event items was so effective and reliable that I still do it years later.
    For 90% of my gold earnings, actually.
    Besides that, I just properly limit how much gold I spend.
    A habit of "only buy things if I will have 1-2mil minimum leftover in the bank."

Half the event items I sell are from as little as logging in anyway so...
    It has generally been an effortless endeavor.
    And one that requires patience. Some days just give no sales.

Honestly find patience to be the most important factor for earning gold, from experience.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    And no, it isn't really nerfed into the ground. Or else I would have stopped doing it by now.

Uh are you high? It went from 14k to like 4k, either you're lying, incredibly inefficient or just ignorant. Lets say you're in a very good group, and can start the mission, clear it and leave in 1 minute exactly for 60 runs an hour. 3600x60 = 216000 gp/h not counting drops. If you're in a very slow shadow wiz spam, it'll take 5 mins a run for lets say 12 runs an hour, or 316800 gp/h. Lets say you solo (Which you can't solo conflict unless you're using alts which is against tos) and dont want to run wiz in a group, you can run defeat fomor commander 2 in 5 mins, for 309600 gp/h.

Market prices from event sales, not shadow missions.
    Shadow missions were not even a thing I was mentioning.
    ...can't even remember the last time I did SMs for gold.
    Unless you mean his sudden out of nowhere mention of Conflict when I only talked of Event Prizes.
    In which case, he should have made it more clear instead of barely mentioning it.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    I can solo Int. shadow missions, but I've never tried red or blue ups, nor dipped into reforging. Generations and events throw gold at you, and picking up gold saves you up a bit. Up to 5 mil including repairs and side spending. I argue that nowadays, saying some people don't even have "1 mill" is seriously ridiculous.

Go do your generations or do some quests, you don't have to have vast knowledge of this game to make some gold. It's not 100mil, but it's 5-10 mil if you try hard enough. And if you gather wanted materials to sell to players (i.e. unknown ore, garbage herb, etc) you can save up to 20mil~ or so. It's not hard, really.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    He said
    the only other method of making money was nerfed into the ground (conflict).

and then you said

Which is why I said what I did.

Selling event items has always made money, even basic things like selling holy water, or homestead seeds has always been pretty good money. Events like the wing one don't make much unless you get lucky, but the fairy one is decent. Basic materials are selling for crazy inflated prices.
    Nilrem
  • ShonjiazraelShonjiazrael
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Well that's only if you're lucky to get the RNG for the good event items that will even sell, not to mention the fact that some people don't have the time to leave a computer running 24/7 just for the hope that anything will even sell in their shop. If either of those don't work you have to underprice things on purpose just to trick the flippers into buying them. and then you go check out their shop and the item they had just scalped off of you just instantly sells and now you hate your life because the only other method of making money was nerfed into the ground (conflict).

Well I don't feel bad for people that sell vastly underprice. No one forced them to sell a 1mil item for 200k. I sure as hell will buy and resell that if its a hot item that will sell fast. I did that a lot with the Witchy Chairs from this Halloween event. I lost count of how many people sold them for like 500k when I sold each one for about 1.2mil almost instantly. Probably made a good 4mil just doing that, let alone the stuff I got, which was a couple chairs myself and all those Age pots which people liked.

The game gives you a way to sell your goods for free now, which back when I played before you had to pay to do this. If people can't do it then well....that is their problem. Call it rude all you want, but MMOs are meant to be time consuming. If someone has very little free time on their hands, than MMOs aren't for them. And this is a very casual MMO at that. Nothing is stopping them from opening a shop during their short time on and try to sell. I don't really see how someone has the right to complain about being poor if they barely touch the game. If someone only has say 5 hours a week to play, of course you are going to be poor. I can put 5 hours in a single day, and some people do 12+ hours a day.
    ShouK
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this kinda got blown out of porportion... I
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    I can solo Int. shadow missions, but I've never tried red or blue ups, nor dipped into reforging. Generations and events throw gold at you, and picking up gold saves you up a bit. Up to 5 mil including repairs and side spending. I argue that nowadays, saying some people don't even have "1 mill" is seriously ridiculous.

Go do your generations or do some quests, you don't have to have vast knowledge of this game to make some gold. It's not 100mil, but it's 5-10 mil if you try hard enough. And if you gather wanted materials to sell to players (i.e. unknown ore, garbage herb, etc) you can save up to 20mil~ or so. It's not hard, really.

but here's the question .... would you want to spend that 5 mil that sounds like you did quite a bit of content to earn ... on a pair of wings? That's the thing... You could have some money, but you have other things you probably need to spend it on than wings. So maybe when I said "a lot of people don't even have 1 mil" I should have reworded it to "Alot of people don't have even 1 mil to casually throw away towards cosmetics" That's why they were happy about these wings.
    Sphyra21
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    snip

I get where you come from.
    Sort of why I tell most new players I meet to avoid high end gear until they can get the gold for it.

Shame we aren't on the same server, I could easily walk you through a lot of things to earn gold without being powerful.

Reminds me of back when I made my Elf and started to actually care about progress in the game for the first time ever.
    I had my first pair of wings before total 1k. Wings that to this day are 800k on Tarlach market.
    All by selling event items.

The entire method of earning gold by selling event items was so effective and reliable that I still do it years later.
    For 90% of my gold earnings, actually.
    Besides that, I just properly limit how much gold I spend.
    A habit of "only buy things if I will have 1-2mil minimum leftover in the bank."

Half the event items I sell are from as little as logging in anyway so...
    It has generally been an effortless endeavor.
    And one that requires patience. Some days just give no sales.

Honestly find patience to be the most important factor for earning gold, from experience.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Market prices from event sales, not shadow missions.
    Shadow missions were not even a thing I was mentioning.
    ...can't even remember the last time I did SMs for gold.
    Unless you mean his sudden out of nowhere mention of Conflict when I only talked of Event Prizes.
    In which case, he should have made it more clear instead of barely mentioning it.

Thanks, I could use some help with making gold.
    Another thing to mention is that I am on the Mari server which skyrockets prices for stupid stuff.
    Mari is a breeding ground for Fashionogis. -_-
    NilremBehelit
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    This reminds me also. When I started the game, I didn't care about combat at all, I was having fun making money. I even hate combat at the time, because I was too squishy and kept dying (back when I ranked the wrong skills...). So, I avoided combat if I can and just keep making money. Unlike most people that got spoon-fed by their friends, being given free stuff, got carried in sm and all that shiz, I played through the game completely solo, and still be able to make money just fine. I'm not really a rich player, I just control my spending. I have no sympathy for those "poor" players..Also if you don't have time to invest in this game, it's a given you'll keep being poor. You can't spend little time in a game and expect to be rich. Like in real life, you have to work to earn money.
    Shonjiazrael
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Wow why are ppl complaining about wings. They're supposed to be gacha only and when Nexon gives you wings, everyone complains
    Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    lceCream wrote: »
    Wow why are ppl complaining about wings. They're supposed to be gacha only and when Nexon gives you wings, everyone complains

TBH I'm not complaining. Rather I like the fact that we get an event with free wings. Yeah, they expire in 60 days but eh, I wouldn't want them too long in my inv. anyway.

I can see why people are complaining though. It wouldn't kill to make them permenant without horrid RNG. But that's what the forums are for. Complaining. :u
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Wanna know a light-hearted trick 2 being rich that even a newb can do with little 2 no effort? :D :p ;)
    1.) Use that free premuim kard and go kawaii as heck with it. Use animu pictures as reference.
    2.) Scan 4 sugar daddies who advertise via Pty chat.(ex.-LF>Waifu. I'm rich~trololol)
    3.) Latch on 2 that sucker and MILK all he's worth. (Look up the gold diggers guide 4 dummies if U need xtra tips)
    4.) ???
    5.) profits$$$

If U failed. It's entirely Ur fault. Don't look @ me~! :*

giphy.gif
    Greta
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Honestly would have just been better to put a permanent coupon in the shop for the maximum amount of coins one could get in this event and called it good. The coupon is selling for 40 million gold in Alexina right now. This is 4x higher than any standard "new gacha wing craze" price, and to think that this came from a free event is rather insane.
    Greta
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Tfw i've spent 120+mil on event hs items that have came out in the past year.
    You had all the time in the world to cash in on events but if you're gonna give up your 5mil greenhouse to a friend and complain about being poor thats your own fault.
    All those hs items from the white tree event are worth 500k-1mil and you could get like 5 of them a day per account.
    At this point the excuse for being poor is you're lazy or missed literally ever event in the past year.
    Cookie witch outfit 2+mil
    Greenhouse 5mil
    Fairy garden 3-5 mil
    Event hs items 300k-1mil
    Literally all the event outfits released (a lot) 2-10mil.
    The list can literally keep going not my fault you're poor but its more likely the opposite :>
    Mabskmk
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Honestly would have just been better to put a permanent coupon in the shop for the maximum amount of coins one could get in this event and called it good. The coupon is selling for 40 million gold in Alexina right now. This is 4x higher than any standard "new gacha wing craze" price, and to think that this came from a free event is rather insane.

One of my buddies know someone who sold his perma 4 55m on Mari

And these look like a re-skinned starlight wings...which goes 4 3m in belvast atm. :(

This sum cray cray event magic. The voodoo is 2 stronk. :#
    Greta
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Thanks, I could use some help with making gold.
    Another thing to mention is that I am on the Mari server which skyrockets prices for stupid stuff.
    Mari is a breeding ground for Fashionogis. -_-

You guys don't need to be on the same server to give tips on how to make gold. I guess you guys wouldn't know what to price things / tips of pricing each others items in the market but you could always message through the forums or literally note / message via in game because that has cross-server chat- if you want Nilrem's tips or vice versa. =) Ez Pz

This discussion has been closed.