Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ice spear dan advancement

LhakrymaLhakryma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in Help
How the hell do you do it? I've gotten further with my ice spear than ANY of my other skills. I dealt like 300k dmg at the end and managed to almost kill the third boss and STILL I only got 5.7k points...

WTF is wrong with this system? I literally did thunder the first time and I don't think I even killed the first boss, yet I had like 8k points...

Comments

• LhakrymaLhakryma
    NVM I did it, turns out that just spamming 1 charge ice spear on the golem over and over again keeps him "ice locked" lol and you get an insane amount of points for it.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Yep, that's exactly how you do it. Also snapcast whenever you can because of the extra damage bonus points in the end. Particularly, snap cast before every crystal kill since you can immediately snapcast again when the skills reset.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    One more question though:
    Is there any way to cheese the dan trials? I don't mean outright cheat, but I mean to just cheese it, to make sure you get an s or ss rank EASY.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Not that I know of, but I did notice that keeping an eye on what crystal spawns what helps. I noticed they dont change, so. If you're doing fireball, avoid the fire sprites one LOL rip their "immunity" thats why i cant pass ice spear is cause i forget and get ice sprites ;(
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    There's like a bolt charge of the element that the crystals will spawn somewhere around the bottom half of each crystal as an indicator. If you're asking how to cheese dans in general..no, there's no such thing. People wouldn't struggle so much with them if there were.
    Leilicia
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Ice Spear was so easy haha, got 16~17k points on dan 3 ;)