Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Fall Themed Event And Outfits!

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
in General Chat
Lookit!
I love the dress, I doubt we'll get this particular event this year seein' as we didn't get the new vampire gacha and new Halloween event either. Plus Christmas is comin' up soon.

bg.jpg

mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886021

Put this link in translator:
mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886018
SherriImaizumiSpiritika

Comments

• YinkoYinko
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Those outfits are too cute. Nexon pls.
    crScfRN.gif
    CarlizeSherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    these outfits look so cute. too bad they'll be gacha like always :(
    NyuuHokusaiSherriImaizumipawcalypse
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Awww that female wig is soooo cute, I hope we get this before next fall... a whole year of waiting is gonna be way too long :'(
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh hey look. More gacha.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited November 16, 2017
    Tbh I don't really care for these... Not saying they're totally ugly but meh. The wigs are alright too, but I feel like they look like ones we've gotten before? The female one looks like the premium hair I already have, just with the braid on the other side. (But I love wigs so I'd probably end up trying for it/buying it cheap anyway.)
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I spy bargin killer clothes :^)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    they're cute but I think I'll be ok with those nice fall outfits with the jackets they showed on the stream ^^ I don't mind waiting til next year... it's almost expected anyways
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Not really a big fan of the outfits.
    But the female wig is adorable. :D
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Harukari wrote: »
    Not really a big fan of the outfits.
    But the female wig is adorable. :D

you mean the "dead mom" hair?
    Sphyra21HazurahSherriNkeona
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    As someone maining a male character, I can not say I am impressed in the least. Just like the last 50 times they released something.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i see 2 x 1 bag

what is that?

another controversial carasek's bag?
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Siodhan wrote: »
    As someone maining a male character, I can not say I am impressed in the least. Just like the last 50 times they released something.

Agreed. I feel like in maining a male character there's a very small pool of remotely interesting outfits to choose from. bleh.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

Agreed. I feel like in maining a male character there's a very small pool of remotely interesting outfits to choose from. bleh.

Double agreed. At least Eluned outfits made it interesting. I guess they're running out of ideas for male characters. :c
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Xiokun wrote: »

Double agreed. At least Eluned outfits made it interesting. I guess they're running out of ideas for male characters. :c

Yeah, they probably did. Male outfits are gross.