Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WELP ..... not exactly surprised or anything but..

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Mabi RNG really has a way of playing with me.. I usually got junks from event rng boxes so I just purchased the specific items directly on my main. Today I purchased 31 boxes with my alt and I got 2 red protection, 1 blue protection, 3 enchant protection potion and 1 trade unlock potion. Now I can only ogle at these sweet items that my main can't use, and stuck in my alt forever since they're untradeable.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I think that's justice. Kek.
    SherriIyasenu[Deleted User]
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    You could just buy a few trade unlocks if you really wanna use those items so bad lol
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Call me curious but....Can someone tell me what the Caller of Darkness and the Caller of Twilight titles say?

The Caller of Light says:
    "Powerful Light shines upon the world. It provides utter clarity, but too much can burn the minds of those walking beneath it."

It echoes the statement the Twilight person said when I turned in the last of my shards. He said something like "Be careful of it burning you, sometimes the world needs darkness to spark curiosity and stave off boredom".

I'm curious to know what he said to the other choices, especially if you chose Twilight like him.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Call me curious but....Can someone tell me what the Caller of Darkness and the Caller of Twilight titles say?

"Powerful Light shines upon the world. It provides utter clarity, but too much can burn the minds of those walking beneath it."

It echoes the statement the Twilight person said when I turned in the last of my shards. He said something like "Be careful of it burning you, sometimes the world needs darkness to spark curiosity and stave off boredom".

I'm curious to know what he said to the other choices, especially if you chose Twilight like him.

Caller of Twilight says this:
    "Light and darkness seem to be opposites. But, they only exist because of each other. True peace arrives when they are balanced."

When turning in the last shards, an on-screen message states: "True harmony! This feels like perfection itself, wrought from imperfect things mixing together, accepting each other. Amazing. But..."

Then the NPC's text is: "How wonderfully balanced your wings are between light and dark!
    The shards have brought them into perfect harmony.
    Still, these wings are quite unstable.
    They could disappear at any time."
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited November 22, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Caller of Twilight says this:
    "Light and darkness seem to be opposites. But, they only exist because of each other. True peace arrives when they are balanced."

When turning in the last shards, an on-screen message states: "True harmony! This feels like perfection itself, wrought from imperfect things mixing together, accepting each other. Amazing. But..."

Then the NPC's text is: "How wonderfully balanced your wings are between light and dark!
    The shards have brought them into perfect harmony.
    Still, these wings are quite unstable.
    They could disappear at any time."

Omg I love you~

I love the whole concept of light and darkness and I love how games implement them and what they say about them. A shame that it made you chose one, but it's understandable. And I cannot thank you enough. ;_;

I'm going to go dig up my screenshots; I think I might have taken a screenshot of what the guy said about light, so I can give you a more word by word playback of what he said.

EDIT: Here it is:
    On screen message:
    "Most people assume that light is always good. After all, they know that it provides warmth and clarity. But what they forget is that light can also scorch one's imagination. That's why the world needs a little darkness...a little mystery...to escape the burns of boredom..."

Then he says:
    "Ouch! They're so hot! It must be an effect of all the light they now contain. Now keep in mind, these wings are solid. but they're still not stabilized, per se. They could disappear at any time."
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    "they could disappear at any time" but more like calculated to exactly 60 days w/o extension "magic" :P lol
    WolfandWolf
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Been around this game almost from the start on many accounts kinda expected this...
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    :s