Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the RE:Life Update!
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mystic Turkey Growth Reset Time

Mabinogi Rep: 2,415
Posts: 114
edited November 22, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
As opposed to the information in the announcement for the Mystic Turkey Event, the Growth does not appear to reset every 36 minutes, but much sooner!

1. Obtain some Mystic Turkey.
2. Eat some Mystic Turkey to grow.
3. Wait until size resets.

Video: (Takes only around a minute for the effect to wear off)


  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,035
    Posts: 2,554
    edited November 22, 2017
    I'm guessing it's a mistake in (misunderstanding of) the description; not an actual bug. We have an 80% chance of growth and a 20% chance of reset to normal size (the effect wears off) after consumption of Mystic Turkey; (and a reset at the start of each game-day, regardless of chance).