Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where did you get your peas in a pod box from?

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited November 20, 2017
    I've been soloing and done about 10 runs of int and 3 of adv. Got one on the 4th int run and none from adv yet.
    Edit: Got another from int. Ran adv 6 more times and int 5 times. Thinking the rates may be better in int.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    idc anymore, too busy grinding life skills
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rates ARE better in int. Gathered 20 alby int passes, got one on the 6th run.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 21, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    I haven't had time to do any of our events for the past two weeks but decided to finally try my hand at the bracelets this morning. I thought for sure I wouldn't get them after reading about all the troubles and frustrations everyone was having with this event but somehow on my 3rd solo run of Alby Int. I got the box. I hope everyone's luck has been improving.

EDIT: Just got another on my 6th run. I wonder if solo runs have a better chance at it than with a party?

Was running with a friend and we got one on our 6th int run too today.

IT IS IN ALBY INT GUYS, GO GET YOURS!!!
  • LughaidLughaid
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    I did like 20 Alby Int and got 1 box on Tuesday.
    Then I decided to go for 2 more Adv runs and got 1 more with a yellow Yarn Key.
    The secret is the color of the Yarn key lol.
    WolfandWolfSherri
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    around 25 advanced albys
    4 or so hard mode advanced
    2 int <- it dropped on 2nd run . . .
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    dowie wrote: »
    around 25 advanced albys

Further reconfirms that it drops mostly in int.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    6 of my buddies got it in alby adv
    4 more got it in their adv hm spam
    1 other got it in int.
    I've given up so meh. No runs result here 4 me.

They seem 2 drop moar in pty runs. Run it in pty guyz. Rates are penalized if ur soloing.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Rhey wrote: »
    They seem 2 drop moar in pty runs. Run it in pty guyz. Rates are penalized if ur soloing.

I'm not sure if that's true or not as I've done about 30ish runs of int/adv solo and another 25-30 runs of int/adv in a party and all of the drops I have gotten have been in soloing (no party members getting the boxes either). Maybe running in a party is favorable and I'm just a bearer of bad luck though lol.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Literally my first Int run, ran just now, and I got a Peas-in-a-Pod Gift Box.

I'm probably hitting the "confirmation bias" pretty hard, but it really does seem that Int has a better drop rate for the gift box.
    SylviaWolfe
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Gaea wrote: »
    dowie wrote: »
    around 25 advanced albys

Further reconfirms that it drops mostly in int.

It's also a HECK of a lot shorter, too. Advance may give out some decent gold (for a dungeon) thanks to those larva, but spamming a two floor dungeon constantly for something that could be gained in a shorter one is just draining. Especially when your two floor dungeon keeps coming up empty for the one thing you're looking for....
    SherriCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wait, is the event still going on..?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wait, is the event still going on..?

Yup, the announcement shows that the event is supposed to be until December 13th.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Really what I have discovered, is that with a little determination, say like 20 basic passes and then you spam all the ints you get from those - you should be able to land yourself at least one bracelet set and maybe even a second pair for profit. These bracelets should be pretty common now. Don't cough up millions for one. Just go in with some cheap daggers and you will be good.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Really what I have discovered, is that with a little luck, say like 20 basic passes and then you spam all the ints you get from those - you should be able to land yourself at least one bracelet set and maybe even a second pair for profit. These bracelets should be pretty common now. Don't cough up millions for one. Just go in with some cheap daggers and you will be good.
    Corrected that for you. No really, I ran int over 30 times, no drop for me
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 24, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Really what I have discovered, is that with a little luck, say like 20 basic passes and then you spam all the ints you get from those - you should be able to land yourself at least one bracelet set and maybe even a second pair for profit. These bracelets should be pretty common now. Don't cough up millions for one. Just go in with some cheap daggers and you will be good.
    Corrected that for you. No really, I ran int over 30 times, no drop for me

Solo or party?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    soloed alby adv HM, had more than enough cocoons to make keys, opened all the chests at the end and --!"

*drum roll*

NADA. Zippo, zilch, not a thing! Oh except I was reminded why I NEVER solo alby adv HM. It takes too bloody long! I think I was in there at least 4 hours....
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 24, 2017
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    soloed alby adv HM, had more than enough cocoons to make keys, opened all the chests at the end and --!"

*drum roll*

NADA. Zippo, zilch, not a thing! Oh except I was reminded why I NEVER solo alby adv HM. It takes too bloody long! I think I was in there at least 4 hours....

So...U swiped all the chest b4 the other 3 peoples can get 2 it cuz they left U 2 soloed? :s

/Savage

:#
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

*drum roll*

Seriously try doing some Alby ints.
  • RheyRhey
    If alby adv hm takes U 4 hrs u shuld just stick 2 int. Or tag along with a group while being the pass holder. Pretty sure U can get carried as courtesy. :o