Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

HOMESTEAD HOUSES!!!!

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    maybe we'll get a vip update after all of dis getz localized. :*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I assume we'll get the VIP update before the homestead housing.
  • RheyRhey
    Really hoping gold cap update and 30m checks are part of the package when we get the update w/e.
    WolfandWolf[Deleted User]Apologist
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Rhey wrote: »
    Really hoping gold cap update and 30m checks are part of the package when we get the update w/e.

How do I like a comment more than once???? Must add that feature in the forums while we're at it
    Sherri[Deleted User]RheyApologist
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @WolfandWolf
    How do I like a comment more than once???? Must add that feature in the forums while we're at it

igUJ5tP.jpg

LOL That works too! XD XD Thanks!
    [Deleted User]RheyApologistpawcalypseSherriAsaluanseFabe
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    This will affect the Premium Service.

And you know how NEXON America are always dodging the subject of Premium Service.
    SherriDarkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 24, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    This will affect the Premium Service.

And you know how NEXON America are always dodging the subject of Premium Service.

I wouldn't say always, any content or features they will usually EVENTUALLY get to. But they are not allowed to divulge anything as to how or when. But hey here's an awesome examples of how they come through for us...

Remember those moonlight gate books that they were suppose to release to players over level 1k? But "something" went wrong and they were unable to give them to us? Then several months later they release the Traveler's Guide which we thought was always going to be KR only. THAT blew the moongate book thing out of the water.

Remember when me and a bunch of other players kept demanding the re-release of crystal deer and many other older pets like the crow and rainbow sprite? They took our suggestion down but didn't say much about it, it took the majority of the year, but they finally granted our wishes this week!

Remember that succubus queen gacha that we thought we would never get because of "reasons" from KR? Well we eventually got those items too, they just had to put them in a different gacha.

Oh and remember the ninja revamp? That took LONG time to get but we finally got it.

I could go on and on, but basically they will eventually get us caught up. They do listen. If there is something we really really want they will do what they can to get it for us. It just takes time.
    SherriClovis15VaughanDarkpixie99
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    If there is something we really really want they will do what they can to get it for us.

Does it also apply 2 the Server merge crowd tho...?

:trollface:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »
    If there is something we really really want they will do what they can to get it for us.

Does it also apply 2 the Server merge crowd tho...?

:trollface:

That's a WHOLE different level of accommodation dude. You know this. smhlol.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Carlize wrote: »
    As an owner of a housing district for about a year and a half now, I'm honestly pretty upset about this. Hopefully the castles will at least make an appearance somewhere else, or I'll miss my castle horribly.

I mean ultimately it's a smart decision, since for one I had to originally get the castle because no one was keeping housing up, and for two it's hard to CC if you're a marketer. Does the size of the house matter, or are igloos acceptable for using the shop option?

Ugh. I feel like I'm the only one bummed about this but I know logically it's for the best. Makes this VIP sale a lot less appealing though x-x

Well they are revamping everything and it isn't that surprising since homesteads are in the HCH. The upkeep of the castle is something of an old school and to keep up with the times they are revamping them ofc. How they are being revamped...we shall see. They usually bring things back so they are useful. Barely anyone uses the castle due to the overpricing of the passes and the lack of content materials.

Think of it this way....All VIP users get to use the auction system to sell things without having to wait to bid on a house and move all their junk around from place to place. I'm just wondering what they are going to do with the ppl who have their houses taken and their items are in the storage slot...is that NPC still going to be there to gather all your items back?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Carlize wrote: »
    As an owner of a housing district for about a year and a half now, I'm honestly pretty upset about this. Hopefully the castles will at least make an appearance somewhere else, or I'll miss my castle horribly.

I mean ultimately it's a smart decision, since for one I had to originally get the castle because no one was keeping housing up, and for two it's hard to CC if you're a marketer. Does the size of the house matter, or are igloos acceptable for using the shop option?

Ugh. I feel like I'm the only one bummed about this but I know logically it's for the best. Makes this VIP sale a lot less appealing though x-x

There has been times when there was little to no housing available because of this. By turning homesteads into the housing market, we can avoid these situations altogether. No competition or waiting either! Plus, it gives us a chance to show off our homesteads to visitors. ^_^
    Sherri
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    I remember bot guilds used to own castles with their 100 million bids back in the day to troll everyone else when this used to be a fad.
    [Deleted User]pawcalypseSherri
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited November 24, 2017
    cube2.png
    ^From the Mabinogi Korean update page.
    UcvKMjh.jpgcube1.png

Dungeon fighter crossover when? I mean those ARE the sprites for the colored cubes from dungeon fighter after all.
    [Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm going to cry. This is just too good to be true... :'o
    [Deleted User]Fabe
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    just asking but whats this vip update about?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 26, 2017
    Froglord wrote: »
    cube2.png
    ^From the Mabinogi Korean update page.

I think those cubes are for the Guild Battle revamp thingy.
    The one where Guilds compete to see who can defend Tir Chonnail or Dunbarton better than other guilds.
    You can collect cubes to interfere with the other competing guilds.

Kadalyn posted on the wiki's forums about it:
    https://wiki.mabi.world/forums/KR:_Guild_Battle_and_Homestead_update

It's kinda neat-looking.

At least the revamped reward for winning is.
    The winning guild of the Tir defense competition gets:
    • When playing in Alby or Ciar, experience gain is increased.
    • Repair cost is reduced. (This only applies to repairs from the NPCs of Tir Chonaill).
    • Ferghus is able to repair at 100%.
    • Experience gained for skills in your talent is increased by 1.2 times while using it in the Tir Chonaill area or Alby or Ciar dungeon.

And for Dunbarton defense, the winning guild gets:
    • When playing in Rabbie or Math, gold and item drop rates are increased.
    • Trade limit on shop licenses are increased. (This only applies to ones purchased from Dunbarton Bank).
    • The exp gained from using Life Skills in Dunbarton is increased by 1.2 times.

Also listed in Kadalyn's thread is info about the Homestead housing.
    Apparantly, Premium and VIP users get to enable their Homestead's house to be like the old Housing Channel houses for free, but otherwise it's 500k to start a new 30-day lease, and 200k to renew a nearly expired (but not totally expired) lease for 30 days. 500k to restart a totally expired lease, though.

There's just a lot of translated info in Kadalyn's thread, so go take a peek if you're interested.
    Pip-BoyDarkpixie99
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 26, 2017
    everyone will be fighting over Tir most definitely
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh I just noticed that the homestead housing will be a part of premium services and if you don't have premium you can just pay a fee of 500k and keep renewing for 200k before your contract expires. Nice.

Bet a lot of players will be happy about this feature not being behind a pay wall.

I sure do hope they update the VIP services soon so we can get these new features.
    Pip-Boy[Deleted User]
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Oh I just noticed that the homestead housing will be a part of premium services and if you don't have premium you can just pay a fee of 500k and keep renewing for 200k before your contract expires. Nice.

Bet a lot of players will be happy about this feature not being behind a pay wall.

I sure do hope they update the VIP services soon so we can get these new features.

Gold sinks are good for this game, though I do think VIP needs a little more than it currently offers.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Gold sinks are good for this game, though I do think VIP needs a little more than it currently offers.

KR's version is worth it.
This discussion has been closed.