Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the attendance event..

SawaSawa
Mabinogi Rep: 590
edited November 24, 2017 in General Chat
It requires you to stay logged in for a whole mabi day.. correct?
If so.. why haven't i received my stamp yet? Q-Q
pawcalypse

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sawa wrote: »
    It requires you to stay logged in for a whole mabi day.. correct?
    If so.. why haven't i received my stamp yet? Q-Q

Were you logged in before 7 am pst, and did you change channels before the 36 minutes were up?
    [Deleted User]
  • SawaSawa
    edited November 24, 2017
    Were you logged in before 7 am pst, and did you change channels before the 36 minutes were up?

It's my first day doing the event, i just logged on, played and figured i'd get my stamp sooner or later.

• SawaSawa
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Did you wait 36 minutes? ... Yes or no?

Oh, sorry if i didn't make that clear.
    Yes.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    did you actually talk to Caravan Joe and get the stamp book?
    [Deleted User]
  • SawaSawa
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Is the character above total level 30 and .. did you get the book from Caravan Joe? -- Did you press Complete on the quest ..? ..

Yes and Yes to the previous post.
    This isn't my first rodeo, I wouldn't have posted if i didn't already know the prerequisites to these problems lol
    Was just curious to see if i was missing something else to it.. Judging by both your post, it seems not and might have to submit a ticket.
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 24, 2017
    Protip: Use Rath(Or any sm with a clock) as a makeshift timer. That'll be gud screenie evidence alongside ur open stamp book 2 submit in a ticket. ;)
    Sawa[Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • SawaSawa
    Rhey wrote: »
    Protip: Use Rath(Or any sm with a clock) as a makeshift timer. That'll be gud screenie evidence 2 submit along side a ticket. ;)

Thanks! And Thanks to everyone who tried to help too.
    i appreciate it. ♥
    [Deleted User]
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I found out that when you finish talking to Caravan Joe, you're supposed to re-log/change channels to get the timer started, then wait a full in-game day to get the stamp. Just FYI for anyone else.
    Sherri[Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    I found out that when you finish talking to Caravan Joe, you're supposed to re-log/change channels to get the timer started, then wait a full in-game day to get the stamp. Just FYI for anyone else.

I didn't cc when I got the book and still got my stamp though, so I don't think that's necessary. still, never a bad thing to do to be on the safe side of course
    GretaSherri